THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟧🟫 Official Gameday Thread Browns Chiefs 🟫🟧🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Looks like a hot one in KC with game time temps in the low 90s. Fatigue may be a factor especially for the big guys, and with everyone fresh and amped up there’s gonna be some full throttle action. I’m confident Stef’sΒ got the guys plenty hydrated and disciplined for the full 60 minutes.

Go Browns!!!

I know some people here don’t like Tony Grossi, but he’s beenΒ at training camp for over 30 years and he said this was the hottest, muggiest training camp ever.Β 
And Stefanski had them practicing in that heat in the midday to get ready for this game

• Upvote 1

ImageΒ  The new game dayΒ plan..Β Β Nick Chubb Cereal Chubb Crunch Unopened New In Box. Limited Edition BrownsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β ImageImageΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Send out the Bat symbol, it’s Chubb Sunday!

It's finallyΒ the day to UnwrapΒ this Browns Defense off it's leash Joe Woods !Β  πŸ’ͺΒ  LETS GO BROWNS !!!Β  #wreckπŸ’©

I couldn't care less of going to work tomorrow with only 5hours of sleep.Β 

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nero said:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha yes same here....12.30ish finish and up at 5.30am 😎 fuck it

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Nero said:

Are you really gonna sleep after this win…might take a couple drinks to cool down. Β You will get a couple hours maybeΒ 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 10:47 AM, The Gipper said:

Saw whereΒ  Patrick MahomesΒ  wants to see his Chiefs go 20-0 this year.Β Β 

I say the BrownsΒ  dash those dreams in game one and let them start outΒ  0-1.Β 

Β 

• Upvote 2

ONE MAN'S OPINION is back !Β  Β Let's see what he has to say........

The Browns had their opportunity to eliminate the Chiefs in the playoffs whenΒ Patrick Mahomes went out with a concussion midway through the third quarter.Β 
Cleveland couldn’t come all the way back from a 19-3 deficit, losing 22-17. TheΒ Browns retain their offensive continuity while getting Odell Beckham Jr. backΒ 
from a knee injury. The Browns believe multiple new defensive starters joiningΒ Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward have elevated their defense to championship caliber.
Β Seeing is believing. As long as the Chiefs retain their core five of Mahomes,Β Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, pass rusher Chris Jones and safety Tyrann Mathieu theyΒ 
remain the team to beat.Β  Β  KANSAS CITY 26-24

What?Β  Well if he says that the BROWNS' can lose by two I say they can win by two.Β  Β CLEVELAND 34 Kansas 32 at the gun........baby !Β Β :D

• Upvote 1

Inactive List For Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs

Cleveland Browns:Β 

WR Odell Beckham Jr.

S Grant DelpitΒ 

G Michael Dunn

LB Tony Fields ll

DT Tommy Togiai

OT James Hudson lll

K Chris Naggar

Β 

Kansas City Chiefs:

S Tyrann Mathieu

DE Frank Clark

CB DeAndre Baker

G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

WR Maurice Fountain

C Austin Blythe

6 minutes ago, ATOM said:

so does peoples-jones get the start ?

EXPECTED LINEUP CHANGES: Greg Newsome starts at CB Donovan Peoples-Jones starts at WR for OBJ GAME CAPTAIN: #56 LB Malcolm Smith #Browns
Β 
More on Beckham: He came out and warmed up. Coach Kevin Stefanski needed at least a set number of plays in order to feel good about having him active. Just didn’t feel quite ready, but should be ready soon. So close but not yet.
Β 
MaAIgBaS_mini.jpg
Β 
Ian Rapoport
Β 
@RapSheet
The #Browns planned on WR Odell Beckham playing today, pending how his warmup went. Bad news: He’s officially out.