THE BROWNS BOARD

Quick Yes or No Question - Election

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I could live with that. One would imagine that a citizen that went to work on a regular basis that had problems getting to the voting booth on time would vote one way and deadbeat sitting on the couch collecting welfare checks with no restrictions on their time whatsoever would vote the other.

(and before you go there not every not only not all)

WSS

Right, because you definitely never just assume all liberal votes are for "free shit" or whatever you've convinced yourself of

Voting should be made more accessible, not less. If you support a party that's actively trying to make it harder to vote then you should stop and really think about that.

I mean, I know this board will just say something about "election fraud", just like those politicians want them too, so it's a lost cause. Hell, if you think there was voter fraud so massive that a presidential election was stolen you'll never question any attempts to restrict voting.

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

If you are not willing to make the same effort required to pick up a sandwich..........you probably don't care and are uniformed.  Yeah, some people won't do anything without being paid........see what you get?   

Man you need to tone to the right wing media you're being fed... Way too far gone. 

I'll just leave you be for now.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, because you definitely never just assume all liberal votes are for "free shit" or whatever you've convinced yourself of

yes I convinced myself of s*** that's true too often. Sorry. 

Voting should be made more accessible, not less. If you support a party that's actively trying to make it harder to vote then you should stop and really think about that.

and of course that lends itself to people that are too lazy or stupid or uninvolved to actually get up off their ass to go vote. 

I mean, I know this board will just say something about "election fraud", just like those politicians want them too, so it's a lost cause. Hell, if you think there was voter fraud so massive that a presidential election was stolen you'll never question any attempts to restrict voting. and conversely you will never oppose anything that promotes election fraud because it benefits your guys. Ironic ain't it?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"My guys"

I don't give two shits about the Dems

What have I supported that "promotes" voter fraud? 

Actually, never mind, don't bother. This is going to be a back and forth where you say anything that's expanding access is just promoting voter fraud. And if there are people that think massive fraud happened this election I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this topic at hand. 

We'll leave it here. (I mean, you won't. But I will).

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

"My guys"

I don't give two shits about the Dems

What have I supported that "promotes" voter fraud? 

Actually, never mind, don't bother. This is going to be a back and forth where you say anything that's expanding access is just promoting voter fraud. And if there are people that think massive fraud happened this election I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this topic at hand. 

We'll leave it here. (I mean, you won't. But I will).

As usual. Crawl off and whine when you've been beaten. That's your MO.

WSS

• Haha 2

On 9/14/2021 at 8:53 AM, MLD Woody said:

Tell us your reason for voting for the Dems and don't use Trump as a reason because in 4 years, Trump's worse policy is 100x better than Biden's best.  You must like that fucked up look on Joe's face or the nipple pinching of children.........think about it...a fuckin pedophile and don't take my word, it's on film....good God  

Now you are "assuming" that it is hard to vote!  Please tell the facts you possess that the vote is harder today than in the 1800's......Hell, the Dims even fill out the ballots for ya!

I mean, I know this board will just say something about "election fraud", just like those politicians want them too, so it's a lost cause. Hell, if you think there was voter fraud so massive that a presidential election was stolen you'll never question any attempts to restrict voting.

If we can leave 80 billion dollars worth of high tech killing weapons to the Tal-e-bon, one would think we have the crumbs to assure confidence for all Americans in our only say.....THE VOTE!!!!    Ask yourself why the Dims cried that no one is above the law as they let over 200,000 illegals cross our southern border...a 21 year high....why....remember, America is a shit hole and they want to break the laws, they create, to bring these great people here.  Why

P.S.  Universal is currently casting for the remake "Dumb & Dumber" and you would be perfect for either leading role. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/14/2021 at 8:55 AM, MLD Woody said:

Man you need to tone to the right wing media you're being fed... Way too far gone. 

I'll just leave you be for now.

If this was true from the few words I have sounded in your mind, psychiatry would make you a target of A.O.C......pssssssss, "TAX THE RICH" incase you don't follow the great author of T he gREen   N e w    dEAL "      "              "

Butttttttttttttttttttttttt....you are a fool!