THE BROWNS BOARD

Quick Yes or No Question - Election

MLD Woody

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If your head wasn't already fully up MAGA ass, you'd agree Trump screwed up the pandemic.
Please tell me Birdboy, what exactly did Trump do to screw up the pandemic?

Some will just point to his attitude, what he said, etc. and others will say he could have made a tangible difference.
Are you saying his attitude had an impact on the pandemic?

Trump finished with a body count of 400,000 dead due to Covid.

Your Bitch Biden has the benefit of the Trump vaccine, and he’s approaching 250,000 dead in just 9 months.

Would you care to make a wager that Dementia Joe ends up with more than 400,000 dead?

I mean, Joe has a much better attitude! 😂🤣😂🤣🤪

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't expect any rational conversation regarding the pandemic with most of the posters here.

If your head wasn't already fully up MAGA ass, you'd agree Trump screwed up the pandemic. Some will just point to his attitude, what he said, etc. and others will say he could have made a tangible difference. Regardless, the portion of the country that isn't already blindly following him would agree he screwed it up.

oh, you are a moron woodpecker. Pres Trump led the effort to develop the vaccines that saved hundreds of thousands of lives early on.

"Fast Track" was Pres Trump all the way. Mismanaged how? by letting commie china LIE and WITHHOLD EVIDENCE with the head of the WHO complying because China is the lifeline of Nigeria? WTF?

Hell, even your nanny agrees that Pres Trump deserves credit for Fast Track.]

It seems time goes on and on and you never grow up.

Just waiting - til you actually talk about fauci, china and biden, and your kissybeakface poster woman, Whorris.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't expect any rational conversation regarding the pandemic with most of the posters here.

If your head wasn't already fully up MAGA ass, you'd agree Trump screwed up the pandemic.

Now that's a fine way to express your desire for a rational conversation...follow it up with an irrational comment.

It never takes long before you start talking out of both sides of your mouth there Woody.

• Thanks 4

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

No, it helped hugely in dem states' giant cities. It's one of two major reasons. The second reason is the soros etc funded asswholeness funds "owning" the msm. The msm made it cool to hate Pres Trump for NO LEGIT REASON and they ignored every great thing Pres Trump was doing. It was a personality hit job - but they get $$$$$$$$$$ to not talk about how biden was far too dimwit a candidate to be voted for.

Good for you. Sounds like you’re past the denial stage and moving through anger and/or bargaining. That’s progress. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

No.
He won because more people were tired of Donald Trump acting unprofessional in the job. 

Regardless of his policies, Trump would still be President if he acted in a more professional manner

Sorry but that’s how it is

Agree, and that is a reflection of the American voter. He earned a second term. Sadly American voters on the left like Woody and Hoorta are a part of significant number of emotional butt hurt snowflakes  triggered by what Trump says, how he looks , or how he acts. Many view the election as a merely a personality contest while refusing to acknowledge his accomplishments And that is flat out wrong. The democrat operative mainstream media also played an important role in influencing these voters.

I've always maintained that if Trump would just shut up or say the least as possible, and continue to work at MAGA that may have won that second term.

And I hate pandering to liberal fucksticks, they deserved everything Trump dished out at them.

• Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 7:31 PM, MLD Woody said:
4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If your head wasn't already fully up MAGA ass, you'd agree Trump screwed up the pandemic. Some will just point to his attitude, what he said, etc. and others will say he could have made a tangible difference. Regardless, the portion of the country that isn't already blindly following him would agree he screwed it up.

anyone "rational" can now see that your  "post question" intent is to insult , degrade and label those who disagree

I want to point out that I do believe the election was stolen and not given a fair shake on the questionable results - but thats like throwing red meat at your 

preconceived notion of putting people like us into the madmen jan 6  moron category you like to use.

the portion of the country NOT"blindly following Trump" has to be idiots like you who voted for biden right?

81 million? 

this topic will forever be unsolvable 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Missouri conservative group confronts student senator as he takes down and throws away flags from 9/11 display

that twerp deserved a kick in the nuts, lol. Or maybe just his beak tweaked.........The sick, extremely arrogant hatred of the left is off the charts. That is worse than offensive.

11 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

anyone "rational" can now see that your  "post question" intent is to insult , degrade and label those who disagree

I want to point out that I do believe the election was stolen and not given a fair shake on the questionable results - but thats like throwing red meat at your 

preconceived notion of putting people like us into the madmen jan 6  moron category you like to use.

the portion of the country NOT blindly following Trump has to be idiots like you who voted for biden right?

81 million? 

this topic will forever be unsolvable 

If you think the largest voter fraud ever happened and that's the only reason Trump lost then yes, sorry, you aren't very bright. If you blindly love the guy so much you can't possibly see how he couldn't win then idk what to tell you...

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think the largest voter fraud ever happened and that's the only reason Trump lost then yes, sorry, you aren't very bright. If you blindly love the guy so much you can't possibly see how he couldn't win then idk what to tell you...

Again with the "only."

I'm being honest woodpecker I have no idea why you are so obsessed with this. I would also bet most or many of the people who would answer yes to your stupid question are doing so just to rattle your cage. Because it freaks you out, absolutely for no reason.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again with the "only."

I'm being honest woodpecker I have no idea why you are so obsessed with this. I would also bet most or many of the people who would answer yes to your stupid question are doing so just to rattle your cage. Because it freaks you out, absolutely for no reason.

WSS

I'm not sure why you think anything that I post about means I'm "obsessed" with it. If that's your bar then you've got much bigger obsessives on this board...

A lot of posters dance around this subject. They want to blame phantom voter fraud but then also try to walk that line. Complaining about how bad it was, acting like the audits will find something, etc. but then not going so far as to saying Trump actually won. I figured, with this topic still being brought up on this board, we could have posters just tell us where they stand. 

Either voter fraud caused Biden to win or it didn't. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure why you think anything that I post about means I'm "obsessed" with it. If that's your bar then you've got much bigger obsessives on this board...

A lot of posters dance around this subject. They want to blame phantom voter fraud but then also try to walk that line. Complaining about how bad it was, acting like the audits will find something, etc. but then not going so far as to saying Trump actually won. I figured, with this topic still being brought up on this board, we could have posters just tell us where they stand. 

Either voter fraud caused Biden to win or it didn't. 

Well just ask yourself how many post you make about the fact that a handful of people might, and I repeat might, think that the election was decided solely on the base of voter fraud? You've had plenty of rational answers yet you keep asking and asking. To what purpose? Even if a few people do believe that so what? I think it's pretty plain there are quite a few reasons for the election results.

Furthermore anybody that thinks there was absolutely zero in the way of voter fraud or irregularities they are equally as deluded as somebody who believes that it was the only reason. Don't know why you can't accept that answer? Besides obsession.

WSS

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well just ask yourself how many post you make about the fact that a handful of people might, and I repeat might, think that the election was decided solely on the base of voter fraud? You've had plenty of rational answers yet you keep asking and asking. To what purpose? Even if a few people do believe that so what? I think it's pretty plain there are quite a few reasons for the election results.

Furthermore anybody that thinks there was absolutely zero in the way of voter fraud or irregularities they are equally as deluded as somebody who believes that it was the only reason. Don't know why you can't accept that answer? Besides obsession.

WSS

There's always some level of voter fraud, or at least attempts at fraud, and this election had examples on both sides. 

I'm not looking for any level on rationality in the answers. I'm just curious where everyone stands. Again, it's been danced around by some. This is an opportunity for posters to say where they stand. Some have taken that opportunity. 

13 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

The Democrats spent 4 years trying to remove Trump from office, the only way was to fix the election. No one can tell me any different. Biden’s rally’s brought in 6-18 people while Trump rally’s brought in tens of thousands . 

You don't need to like a candidate enough to go to their rally to vote for them. 

You just need to like a candidate more than the other options. 

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There's always some level of voter fraud, or at least attempts at fraud, and this election had examples on both sides. 

I'm not looking for any level on rationality in the answers. I'm just curious where everyone stands. Again, it's been danced around by some. This is an opportunity for posters to say where they stand. Some have taken that opportunity. 

but you do need to understand that rational or not that some people, realizing how obsessed you are over a few people with strange ideas, or having Sport with you.

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't need to like a candidate enough to go to their rally to vote for them. 

You just need to like a candidate more than the other options. 

No doubt you can always plant the lesser of two evils flag (or hedging your bet as we call it in the real world) but that means specifically that you have to eat the shit that you are served over the incompetence of the guy you voted in. (and what you think Trump would or wouldn't have done doesn't matter now)

WSS

On 9/11/2021 at 6:45 PM, MLD Woody said:

A lot of non answers still, which I expected. 

You either think voter fraud won him the election or it didn't. 

You are just being silly!  Do you think it would be wise to investigate the most important element of a democracy if there is questionable actions?  Why is the opposite happening......All of Fake News an even FOX has zero reporting on the AZ audit.......what MSM is hunting down and questioning the 3 people who sent everyone home and then started feeding the machines for hours....or who pulled the curtain on the observers or made them stand at the other end of the buildings.....would you like to know?  I would........because I have no problem loosing my wants to the majority, in a fair election.     

On 9/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, MLD Woody said:

Trump stopped travel and was pissed on by Dems....sent Killer Cuomo a ship, respirators, PPE and a portable hospital, etc........

You think it's Trump that we "blindly follow".....it's what he says and what he does!  I wasn't a fan/follower of DJT and thought his decision to run was just another suit looking for an angle.  I didn't agree with all of Trump's tweets but I understand that real leaders cut to the chase and will call you out so, pull up your panties and get in the game of serving American CITIZENS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/11/2021 at 11:20 AM, Gorka said:

LOL

And Biden is being treated equally as Trump was by the MSM.

And the Republicans have idiots to the level of AOC, Maxine Waters,  Sheila Jackson Lee, Pelosi and The Squad.

And there are just as many Conservative college professors as there are liberal.

And there is just as much violence, vandalism, and hate coming from the right as there is from the left.

Stop lying to yourself Woody.  The vast majority of documented voter fraud came from the left. That kind of  behavior is part of who they are.

I forgot to add that Kathy went ahead and made things fair an balanced.

kathy.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Was there election fraud, yes.  Did it move the needle, no.  Since elections began there has been fraud. Some as small as people not voting where they are legally residing to those that cast a vote as someone else.  Locally it could be an issue but for Senator or higher, moot.

Blah Blah Blah....I think I heard the same thing on fake news 1000x's.   The Dems have pulled off impeachment, makes a general wear women's undies, made Afghanistan look like a success, peaceful protest, summer of love and the beat goes on and on ......rigging an election would be a cake walk!  What rational explanation can one have for "no voter ID"?   The "VOTE" should be the most important thing an American can do......act like it and protect it cause no one should like a cheat.....

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Blah Blah Blah....I think I heard the same thing on fake news 1000x's.   The Dems have pulled off impeachment, makes a general wear women's undies, made Afghanistan look like a success, peaceful protest, summer of love and the beat goes on and on ......rigging an election would be a cake walk!  What rational explanation can one have for "no voter ID"?   The "VOTE" should be the most important thing an American can do......act like it and protect it cause no one should like a cheat.....

A lot going on here... A lot that sounds just like other posters on here, unfortunately.

But based on the end of your post, voting day should be a national holiday, right?

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A lot going on here... A lot that sounds just like other posters on here, unfortunately.

But based on the end of your post, voting day should be a national holiday, right?

If you are not willing to make the same effort required to pick up a sandwich..........you probably don't care and are uniformed.  Yeah, some people won't do anything without being paid........see what you get?   

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Actually I could live with that. One would imagine that a citizen that went to work on a regular basis that had problems getting to the voting booth on time would vote one way and deadbeat sitting on the couch collecting welfare checks with no restrictions on their time whatsoever would vote the other.

(and before you go there not every not only not all)

WSS

On 9/12/2021 at 1:02 AM, Gorka said:

Agree, and that is a reflection of the American voter. He earned a second term. Sadly American voters on the left like Woody and Hoorta are a part of significant number of emotional butt hurt snowflakes  triggered by what Trump says, how he looks , or how he acts. Many view the election as a merely a personality contest while refusing to acknowledge his accomplishments And that is flat out wrong. The democrat operative mainstream media also played an important role in influencing these voters.

I've always maintained that if Trump would just shut up or say the least as possible, and continue to work at MAGA that may have won that second term.

And I hate pandering to liberal fucksticks, they deserved everything Trump dished out at them.

I don't know how many times I said to myself I wish you would just s t f u. Still many of those times I agreed with him oh, often not. And often they were counterproductive. But I don't think that's what turned the election. If the covid pandemic hadn't happened and certain politicians that purposely tanked their own States economy he'd still be in office.

WSS

• Upvote 1