THE BROWNS BOARD

Kicking woes all ready ?

calfoxwc

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The guy cost them a game. Along with Chubb fumbling. Would you cut Chubb?

WTF did Chubb do wrong? Chubb cost us 3 points, while scoring 2 touchdowns...this game was lost on a dropped punt snap & not giving Chubb more carries to finish this game  

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

WTF did Chubb do wrong? Chubb cost us 3 points, while scoring 2 touchdowns...this game was lost on a dropped punt snap & not giving Chubb more carries to finish this game  

He fumbled. Just like the punter did. I guess the punter is held to a higher standard 

Just now, Browns149 said:

He fumbled. Just like the punter did. I guess the punter is held to a higher standard 

watch where chubb gets hit.. watch where Hammer gets hit...  than get back with me...I can live with Nick Chubb's day 

• Upvote 2

On 9/11/2021 at 6:39 AM, mjp28 said:

And welcome to the board also, hope to see you around !   Now you can miss a steady guy like Dawson maybe not lighting up the scoreboard with 60 yard bombs like some other guys but all in all a steady player.

When you have ""issues"  with the least paid guys by position the P & K guys.......you might have a BIG problem winning some close games.

SO the solution now is.........?.

cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365-1.png

I am not a newbie I been around since 2007 under the name Brennans' bunch. My  PC got hacked and destroyed every account I had, i am going to message maybe Zombo to se if he cn help me recover my old account, (Medicine Man) 

On 8/8/2021 at 3:12 AM, Nero said:

I don't remember that, but could be true. 

I would gladly make some Spain's national team defenders leave soccer for good and switch to American Football... 

hOW MANY ARE NAMED sANDEJO?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

I am not a newbie I been around since 2007 under the name Brennans' bunch. My  PC got hacked and destroyed every account I had, i am going to message maybe Zombo to se if he cn help me recover my old account, (Medicine Man) 

Just for the heck of it I sent you a PM to see if your old medicineman is still available.  mjp28

Screenshot_2021-09-13_100313.jpg

On 9/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, Browns fan 1977 said:

I imagine I can, I need to be on a PC, so I'll look into it in the morning. 

Z

• 2 weeks later...

You may take my downs, but you will never take…MY 3 POINTS!!!

Has anyone heard of the NFL using Statcast technology? It would be cool and nerdy to get stuff like launch angles and exit velocities on field goal kicks. That 57 yarder was a beauty but looked like he had to low line drive it to get the distance. Granted l’m sure any kicker would have to do the same.

Two players in Browns history have hit >1 FG's from 50+ in one game... McLaughlin yesterday and someone named Phil Dawson.  Dawson did it twice, once each in 2011 and 2012.

McLaughlin's 57 yesterday was the longest at FirstEnergy and the longest by a Brown since Steve Cox hit a 60 in 1984.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Two players in Browns history have hit >1 FG's from 50+ in one game... McLaughlin yesterday and someone named Phil Dawson.  Dawson did it twice, once each in 2011 and 2012.

McLaughlin's 57 yesterday was the longest at FirstEnergy and the longest by a Brown since Steve Cox hit a 60 in 1984.

I'm just happy to see a 4 for 4 day after all our kicking adventures the last several years. And Dallas' kicker missed an XP last night to keep Da Bears within striking distance of a win.

So far so good for our new kicker.  He made a 57 yarder that woulda' been good from oh, 58 yards.  :)  Still, it was a good kick and we know that he can hit the over 50 yarder now.  But, let's not be tryin' 57 yarders please.  

• Upvote 1