THE BROWNS BOARD

Ultimatum Time

Guest mz.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Admin addressed the topic, there won't be an ban because of the ultimatum.

Mangini, just as Crennel before him, hasn't named Brady Quinn the starter over Derek Anderson.

Some things you guys are just going to have to deal with, but to say that the Mod's are too pussy to handle people complaining is false ain't it? We heard ... we aren't caving.

I hear that people want Lums banned, I understand that some say they will leave if he isn't. I hear ya ... he stays.

Do you hear me? Or is this where you want to start bring up all the other variables, such as Inspecta? Inspecta was banned before I even opened this thread, not because of something he addressed to me from my reply. Get your facts straight. and quit acting like you have everything pegged. You couldn't be more wrong about me getting my feelings hurt and banning Inspecta (cause he was banned before I even logged in today). You couldn't be more wrong about Lums being a character we created ... now go back and re-read all of your tough guy commenst with those two things as FACTS, and see how stupid you are for pinning yourself at a 120 IQ that ain't going to be had with a 'gay' comment.

Geez ....

Inspecta shoulda not been banned. Lums deserves it.

Guest ATENEARS
It doesn't matter WHO banned Inspecta or why. I never said it was personal to you specifically, and yet, once again, you jump in and act like it's all about you. I had no idea who banned Inspecta. I said all mods. Although I admit I feel bad lumping all of you in together.

Bullshit you didn't say it was to me personally ... you pointed it at me at least four different times:

Right, it's different because he personally insults you as the management, but people insulting the rest of the members of the board are just fine as long as the genuflect in your direction now and then.

But it still means you prefer to have members who insult other members over having members who EVER question your management style.

and I'd say quit being a queer pussy fag about a harmless guy like inspecta who isn't any threat to your precious interweb board.

I thought he was pretty whiny about how people tell him how to run his message board

Guest ATENEARS
Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

Guest ATENEARS
Man I hate the quote feature doesn't include past quotes.

On the first two . I mean "you the management" as a collective group.

On the second two.

you got me.

But I thought this was "THE BROWNS BOARD", quit being such a pussy.

It is The Browns Board and using archived posts to prove someone a liar/wrong is part of the fun.

BTW, to clear the air on another misconception ... I do not believe Ghoolie and/or Rich are even banned. Didn't Rich just post here recently? So, if Ghoolie and Rich aren't banned, then that kind of deflates the call to have Lums banned too, huh?

We have many cards that we could play here, it's just boring. I will tell you that you have no F'ing clue what goes on here. Actually, the truth really couldn't be any more ass backwards from your accusations ... In fact, if you knew what the hell you were talking about more often, your IQ might reach 125.

Guest ATENEARS
And that makes it look less odd.... :blink:

No, I just am amussed by the puppet thingie and wanted to throw that out there to read even more conspiracy angles ... oh wait, I hear Golfer typing now ...

Guest ATENEARS
You know I actually believe that. But don't you see the irony here? The moderators (lord I'll never say you again, wouldn't want you to get your personal panties in a bunch), now have to explain everything that is done. And why is that? one MIGHT say that it's because all moderation up until this point has been haphazard and easily questioned?

Ahhh ... we now have to explain everything that is done? Hmmm... Not that we had to allow everyone to cheer the 10-second moderating of Lums last post ... "Hey did anyone else see that post?" "yeah I saw it, I then clicked my stop watch and the post was gone in 10.4 seconds" ... "Yea Mods!"

My reasoning of explaining that Lums pulled his own post, was to just keep illustrating that you guys have no clue what goes on here, but declare yourselves experts on the moderation of this forum (don't forget Golfer's 120 I.Q.!!)

Guest ATENEARS
ROTFLMAO!!!!

SO the auto edit only doesn't work for you? NICE! NOW THAT IS FUNNY...make me look like the fool I am!

That's been place well before today ... but keep huffing and puffing

Guest ATENEARS
Gee, and you just can't resist responding to me can you now Stan? I'm enjoying myself. Are you?

What was that, When your beat you turn everything to your attention? Didn't you just address me and I responded, is that really hard to comprehend?

Guest ATENEARS
LOL that wasn't huffing and puffing! I think it's pure genius! I hadn't noticed before. I thought I saw posts from you with the rothlesburger change in them. I was wrong and it caught me and made me look silly!

Score one for you!

Ah, but I got you to respond so now .. your ... it ...

ARGH!

And that makes it look less odd.... :blink:

FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.

Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.

Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.

Guest Masters
FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.

Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.

Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.

That's an explaination that makes sense. Especially since it was quoting a previous post in it.... :rolleyes:

Also, you have got to be pretty blind and/or stubborn not to see that Quinn is the better QB.

Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)

Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)

You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.

LOL. I can see Mangini acting like a auctioneer with DA poising for the other teams. But everything goes afoul when DA loses sight of where he is stepping and falls over Mangini causing the Microphone to collapse.

The other teams then leave the building with Mangini going 7th rounder, 7th rounder, anybody, 7th rounder.

Anderson: 8 drives produce 16 points (all 16 points vs 1st team D's)

Quinn: 10 drives produce 13 points (10 of those vs backups)

You know what that means? Don't say I never told ya.

Nope. The last Anderson field goal drive was against the backups. The 2 FG's against Detroit were non-drives. Anderson has had 1 scoring drive against the starters, Quinn 2.

Nope. The last Anderson field goal drive was against the backups. The 2 FG's against Detroit were non-drives. Anderson has had 1 scoring drive against the starters, Quinn 2.

the last Anderson field goal drive occurred prior to both of Quinn's scores.

Unless you are contending that Tennessee put in their backups for Anderson's drive at the start of the 3rd and then re-inserted the starters for the end of the 3rd qtr and start of the 4th qtr then you are full of shit.

EDIT: Either way you are full of shit. I should have been more clear.

Can we make a deal to NOT QUOTE LUMS??? I'm trying to play along here so I put him on ignore.

I didn't put him on ignore, but co-sign. I have refrained from actually responding to his illogical posts today. Hopefully, others will follow.

yeah just stick with thanking those who respond. That'll show me.

as far as shep goes, take it easy on the guy, he's OFFICIALLY having a bad day today. (broken heart, 3rd yr in a row)

LUMS glad to see your back and posting.. guys want to quit the board because they don't like your flavor.. tough for them. I myself think your a pain in the arse.. but I'm not going to cry and threaten to quit the board.. KEEP ON POSTING.. oh by the way..YOU SUCK. Go Brady Quinn.

LUMS glad to see your back and posting.. guys want to quit the board because they don't like your flavor.. tough for them. I myself think your a pain in the arse.. but I'm not going to cry and threaten to quit the board.. KEEP ON POSTING.. oh by the way..YOU SUCK. Go Brady Quinn.

I only thanked you because you responded to Lumbergh. That'll show him

Guest 88fingerslewy

Now THAT post was funny!!

mz the pussy, would you like for us to Delete your account now? Please advise, we would like to put this 'ultimatum' behind us and move on.

Just delete it.....how many times does he have to ask??

To me that is a challenge....if you put Rich of some restricted status, you might as well delete this guy who is asking you to do so.

Archived