THE BROWNS BOARD

Ultimatum Time

Guest mz.

Guest Masters

So basically the guy causing a disturbance daily to the customers of said McDonalds, by always screaming in the lobby for you to try the big mac, like a Kevin Coleman case, is allowed to remain in the restaraunt w/ no reprcussions ever.

But the customer who comes in every day to said McDonalds, buys off the full menu, but get's fed up w/ McDonalds allowing the maniac in the lobby to constantly and suggests to those in line that if they don't like it, they have Burger King across the street, is the guy McDonalds throws out of the store?

Let me let you in on a little secret.......McDonalds would have already thrown the guy making the disturbance in lobby out of the store and warned him of a perminant ban from McDonalds if he didn't stop causing the disturbance. Thus preventing the customers in line from even considering a trip to Burger King.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
Yes, it's very, very odd that if the guy likes Burger King so much, that he waste his time at Mcdonlads.

It's also very odd that McDonalds would allow a guy to spend time in their store screaming about Big Macs all the time in the lobby.

Guest ATENEARS
Right, it's different because he personally insults you as the management, but people insulting the rest of the members of the board are just fine as long as the genuflect in your direction now and then.

Because to make your annalogy correct it's more.

"you people are stupid McDonald's Fags for eating here. I can't believe Fags like you don't understand how good Burger King is"

Wrong, more like "you people are stupid McDonald wimpy burger lovers. I can't believe Fags like you don't understand how good the Big Mac is here at McDonalds"

I happen to like both the Big Mac and the Double cheese burger ... I'm just pissed that both make me fat.

Guest ATENEARS
So basically the guy causing a disturbance daily to the customers of said McDonalds, by always screaming in the lobby for you to try the big mac, like a Kevin Coleman case, is allowed to remain in the restaraunt w/ no reprcussions ever.

But the customer who comes in every day to said McDonalds, buys off the full menu, but get's fed up w/ McDonalds allowing the maniac in the lobby to constantly and suggests to those in line that if they don't like it, they have Burger King across the street, is the guy McDonalds throws out of the store?

Let me let you in on a little secret.......McDonalds would have already thrown the guy making the disturbance in lobby out of the store and warned him of a perminant ban from McDonalds if he didn't stop causing the disturbance. Thus preventing the customers in line from even considering a trip to Burger King.

You nailed it ... So, hows Burger King? I bet they have no such loud mouths, so why you still here?

Guest ATENEARS
Actually you are 100% correct! I stand corrected.

But it still means you prefer to have members who insult other members over having members who EVER question your management style.

That's a cool policy.

I like members who hammer people on their ass, into the street, and then step on their fucking head.

I hate pussy, whiney members who bitch and moan about everything. I make an effort to try to drive these people away. I could care less where the hell the go, as long as they do.

We serve wine in a fucking paper cup here, because we don't want you ordering it. Our mugs aren't frosted because we don't give a shit. If you want a shot, drink out of the fucking bottle.

this is a fucking Browns board ... quit being queer.

Guest Masters
You nailed it ... So, hows Burger King? I bet they have no such loud mouths, so why you still here?

Did I say I was going to leave? I was simply pointing out the flaw in that "restaraunt management" course you just tried to feed.

I like members who hammer people on their ass, into the street, and then step on their xxxxing head.

I hate pussy, whiney members who bitch and moan about everything. I make an effort to try to drive these people away. I could care less where the hell the go, as long as they do.

We serve wine in a xxxxing paper cup here, because we don't want you ordering it. Our mugs aren't frosted because we don't give a shit. If you want a shot, drink out of the xxxxing bottle.

this is a xxxxing Browns board ... quit being queer.

Don't be so mean.....................Stan-ley.

Guest Masters

So you hate yourself and have driven yourself away? I have to ask, because it was you not too long ago whining and complaining about all the talk about QBs, and how they dominate the board.

I like members who hammer people on their ass, into the street, and then step on their fucking head.

We serve wine in a fucking paper cup here, because we don't want you ordering it. Our mugs aren't frosted because we don't give a shit. If you want a shot, drink out of the fucking bottle.

this is a fucking Browns board ... quit being queer.

LMAO, that was some funny stuff Satn.

You made me curl up in the corner for a minute and genuflect.

This big gay teary-eyed fast-food-loving drama queen of a thread is still going?

Newsflash: The ultimatum didn't work.

Real shocker.

Zombo

--Vikes in two weeks ...stop the gay soap operas before someone see us.

Guest Masters
This big gay teary-eyed fast-food-loving drama queen of a thread is still going?

Real shocker.

Zombo

Was anyone actually thinking it would? Pretty sure the person who made the ultimatum didn't think it would, and made that clear in his post.

I wasn't on the board in 2007...but was he scrutinized so closely when he was more or less winning?

My guess is NO.

You are right, we won't be micro-analyzing Quinn on a pass-by-pass basis until he starts being inconsistent and unreliable.

I'll be the first to admit, we Browns fans are a fickle bunch. We'll love you as long as you are winning (although everyone makes mistakes now and then)...but when the losing continues and the same mistakes are being made over and over again, we'll turn on you like...well...like dogs on a steak.

Your guess is wrong. DA got cut some slack after the 5 TD game, but there were a couple guys on here still professing their belief that BQ would be the starter by the first game after bye week. He literally was criticized on a pass-by-pass basis that entire season. Lums wasn't around then, guys like Orangenotbrown and myself were saying that people might find DA more difficult to dislodge from the starting spot than they thought and we were accused of slathering ourselves in mangoo (It wasn't lumburgh that started the gay name calling here).

I saw a few guys who were critical of DA from the get-go that 10 win season defending Charlie Frye's inadequacies at the same time... they'll be giving BQ a ton of slack.

Guest ATENEARS
Yep real funny stuff.

Whenever you can't actually argue the facts.

Go back to the same ole.

"THIS IS A BROWNS BOARD! Where the men are men and the sheep are scared" mantra or some such.

Woo hoo hilarious.

Oh really, I thought this thread was about Lum's and an ultimatum. I seem to recall that we put that to bed directly to the point. Oh wait ... then it spilled into being about Ghoolie, Rich and their little dog Inspecta too.

Who's going back to the same old?

Guest Masters
Oh really, I thought this thread was about Lum's and an ultimatum. I seem to recall that we put that to bed directly to the point. Oh wait ... then it spilled into being about Tom V., Rich and their little dog Inspecta too.

If by using Tom V. and Rich as examples of where a hard stance was taken (as opposed to what was done with Lum), then sure, it spilled over into being about them by Inspecta

:blink::rolleyes:

I'd disagree. I'd say it worked. And I posted why in a post above.

Yeah, well you're wrong.

Thin-skinned Mike walked away because he didn't get what he wanted and thin-skinned Inspecta got a time out fit for a six-year old.

Was that the intended purpose of the thread?

Can we at least pretend to man-up and act like we are here for the football and not the Desperate-Housewives-style drama now?

Zombo

Guest Masters
Can we at least pretend to man-up and act like we are here for the football and not the Desperate-Housewives-style drama now?

Zombo[/b][/color]

Then why did we have our own Eddie Britt?

1. The ultimatum DID work. Lums disappeared. I won't guess why, but it's probably because Quinn will be the starter and he knows it.

2. Masters owned this thread by turning around the fast food analogy so it actually made sense. Inspecta and mz the pussy are vital contributors to this board and Lums is clearly not. If we lost the first two and kept the latter, it would be a massive failure. Huge. They're two of the contributors with IQs over 120, and there really aren't all that many.

3. mz the pussy made his point loud and clear: A ton of people here think Lums is as gratingly useless as any obnoxious Steelers fan we've banned. Not a few... a ton. He isn't productive or interesting in any way, shape, or form. The only reason to not ban him is that we never, ever ban. If we ban... he has to make the top of that list.

A list mz the pussy and Inspecta don't even come close to unless we've lost all sense of right, wrong, up, down, and so on.

Lumberg hasn't been banned. I hate to see a good poster like Mike go, why he painted himself in that corner, I don't know, I tried to talk him out of that, I hope he comes back. Inspecta sometimes acts like a six-year-old girl version of Ghoolie, and I think he is more 4:20 than 120.

Zombo

--Lum will be back, Inspecta will be back ... Mike made his own choice and everyone bitched like drama school drop-outs. Good thread.

thin-skinned Inspecta got a time out fit for a six-year old.

So mz the pussy starts the thread calling it an ultimatum doesn't get banned, however inspecta does because he agrees with the OP?

Sounds more like the mods/admin were the thin skinned ones involved. The slightest critisism of the management earns you a banning, but everything else is cool cause we're all manly men, just don't talk shit about the mods/admin because they aren't really manly men at all, and are actually quite self conscience about their abilities to run this place.

That's what they basically said when they banned inspecta.

Good job boys, as you know actions speak louder than words, and that action spoke VOLUMES.

mz the pussy, would you like for us to Delete your account now? Please advise, we would like to put this 'ultimatum' behind us and move on.

If the decision has been made to keep Lumbergh (someone everyne hates, a non-Browns fan and someone who's only goal here is to create bullshit) over me (an admitted putulant child but a real Browns fan and hopefully a contributor here), then go ahead and delete. My life will certainly go on.

So mz the pussy starts the thread calling it an ultimatum doesn't get banned, however inspecta does because he agrees with the OP?

Sounds more like the mods/admin were the thin skinned ones involved. The slightest critisism of the management earns you a banning, but everything else is cool cause we're all manly men, just don't talk shit about the mods/admin because they aren't really manly men at all, and are actually quite self conscience about their abilities to run this place.

That's what they basically said when they banned inspecta.

Good job boys, as you know actions speak louder than words, and that action spoke VOLUMES.

Oh boy ... here comes Inspecta's fag brigade.

What a martyr. He was only standing up to the "man".

Who's next Scott Player? How about everyone with a North Carolina IP Address come out and put out a heartfelt eulogy for Inspecta's two day suspension so he can be properly admired for having the courage to take on the Admin.

Enough for me ... I'm going to go get caught up on the football threads, but PM me if you see the image of Inspecta's face in your grilled cheese sandwich.

Zombo

Real shocker.

Zombo

It may have worked in a positive way. I haven't seen any puker trolls around lately.

Oh boy ... here comes Inspecta's fag brigade.

What a martyr. He was only standing up to the "man".

Who's next Scott Player? How about everyone with a North Carolina IP Address come out and put out a heartfelt eulogy for Inspecta's two day suspension so he can be properly admired for having the courage to take on the Admin.

Enough for me ... I'm going to go get caught up on the football threads, but PM me if you see the image of Inspecta's face in your grilled cheese sandwich.

Zombo

Here you go :lol:

grilledcheeseinvitatati.gif

Guest ATENEARS
OH give me a break you Stan fag.

There does that help??

it's not about inspecta speciffically.

it's about the mods being too pussy to handle people complaining.

And I guess since you know them, you have to be a pussy right with them.

maybe calling soupdawg a pussy worked to keep him quiet. But you'll have to find another "finishing post" for someone with a little higher IQ than that.

you can call me a fag all day. it doesn't change the facts. and the facts are clear.

The Admin addressed the topic, there won't be an ban because of the ultimatum.

Mangini, just as Crennel before him, hasn't named Brady Quinn the starter over Derek Anderson.

Some things you guys are just going to have to deal with, but to say that the Mod's are too pussy to handle people complaining is false ain't it? We heard ... we aren't caving.

I hear that people want Lums banned, I understand that some say they will leave if he isn't. I hear ya ... he stays.

Do you hear me? Or is this where you want to start bring up all the other variables, such as Inspecta? Inspecta was banned before I even opened this thread, not because of something he addressed to me from my reply. Get your facts straight. and quit acting like you have everything pegged. You couldn't be more wrong about me getting my feelings hurt and banning Inspecta (cause he was banned before I even logged in today). You couldn't be more wrong about Lums being a character we created ... now go back and re-read all of your tough guy commenst with those two things as FACTS, and see how stupid you are for pinning yourself at a 120 IQ that ain't going to be had with a 'gay' comment.

Geez ....

Stan is full of shit, Inspecta wasn't banned until this morning around 1030am, weirdly around the same time Stan first opened this thread.

Also the reason given for inspecta's ban was that he was and I quote "due to repeatedly attempting to get members to go to another board after one of the main causes of the thread monopoly with Lumbergh"

Uhhh huhh....

But keep the PR machine rollin' stan!!!!!

Guest Masters

Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

Archived