THE BROWNS BOARD

Ultimatum Time

Guest mz.

Of course you wouldn't, you have your head firmly up the admin's ass

He's ruined enough threads that a thread like this has been created and within a half hour it's on page two, and more than a few of those who have been around have come to the same conclusion.

Nobody expected you to do anything zombo, or take our side, because stan sympathizes with lum, so do you. As stan goes so goes zombo. There's virtually no difference in the stance. Tow the company line no matter what.

Inspecta, I have suggested this before, and I'll say it again:

Start your own site.

I don't "sympathize" with Lum ... I just think you are whiney pussy.

Gather up Ghoolie, Rich, and everyone who can't handle Lums and start inspecta.com.

It's not that expensive. And then you can be "the powers that be" instead of being all sticky gay and jealous over them.

Zombo

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drunkandstupid and Orangenotbrown are so far from Lumburghian its not even a comparison.

Yes, those two can get "chippy" but that's true of everyone the boards. Nothing wrong with that.

However, both of them are willing to enter a debate, make and concede points, and have what's called a discussion. (Wow, novel idea.)

Lum is simply a troll. A somewhat educated troll, but a troll none the less.

I'm with WPD, don't ban him but hold him to SOME standard.

Ahh yes, instead of talking about the points being brought forth we have the classic Phil Savage "F*ck you go root for Buffalo" tactic.

Good one Zombo. Any other insightful help you wish to bestow upon this thread?

No, not really.

I think it was the best thing Savage ever said in four years.

Zombo

It's a message board, thats all it is. Try not taking it to seriously you bunch of damn winers.

Haha, I am not one of these guys pleading to have Lumbergh banned or to be held at a different standard, but some people get worked up over words.

People can say "Oh, it's a message board" but that doesn't matter. Words invoke emotions out of people no matter how they are channeled - through speech or written literature, it doesn't matter.

I have grown the ability to laugh it off most of the time, but it does get kind of annoying at times.

Other times, the guy just proves to be either completely bias or completely moronic.

Ah, the 72 post boy wonder is telling us how to handle the community.

Thanks newb.

You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.

When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.

I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.

Thanks newb.

You've missed the point. The quality of the discussion has erroded. This is largely an affinity board.

When certain Steeler fans got to be too much of an annoyance..... they got banned.

I think the standard should be the same for certain Oregon State fans. That's all.

I agree totally this should be place for browns fans to talk football. All i am saying is that is there are way to many post that have nothing to do with browns football.

yours truly, the wonder boy

Zombo is right.. stop crying.

Do something about it... like not being a bitch all the time.

Or they could just go use another board, which was what they offered to do.

That's how the real world works. If you go to a business and you don't like their product / customer service, then you go to the competitor next time.

The question is, will they actually do it?

Plus, I hijacked this thread. It's about weed now.....

I appreciate you coming in here to read this, Zombo.

Lums is not a puppet, I know it for a fact. There are no puppets, Horse Balls was character that was created in good humor and for good reason, other than that, there are no puppets by any Admins, or 'insiders". I would know.

And I believe this character was created to quell the "Quinn love." How do you explain this?

Who registered in the eastern time zone.....

I could be wrong, too. He may very well be real. But that isn't even the point anymore.

Hell, I'll still fight you over Dawson's kick being too low against the Raiders two years ago if you want a Lumberg distraction.

If it were only that easy. I love debating Browns shit. But that's not what's happening anymore. This QB competition is important (to me) and I would have liked to discuss this rationally. A lot of us have tried, and it just isn't working out. Watching the Browns lose is frustrating enough. Coming here (a purported place for Browns fans) and having some non-Browns fan shove shit in our face has grown beyond tiresome.

But leaving because an opinionated fan of one of our players is too much for you? You are one of the smarter guys around here ... you can work around him and still enjoy it here ... figure it out.

Zombo

And you guys will be IMO losing a lot of other smart guys once the Lumbergh charade grows unacceptable for them, too. You are one of the smarter guys around here, Zombo, and I'm sure you don't that to happen because one prick/puppet ruined things.

Like I said, the choice is in the mods' hands and I'm fine either way.

Mike,

You sound pretty frustrated, and I can't help but agree with you. I'd hate for you to leave, but I think Z is partially right: Give it a day or two, and there will be plenty on the board to keep you occupied. Still, if it's too much, PM me some contact info to keep you posted of goings on.

Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

-jj

Lums is a defending his favorite player. Big difference.

Zombo

Lums graduated from defending Anderson to bashing Quinn at every opportunity a long time ago. When the future face of the franchise can't even be mentioned without this dickface popping up and spewing garbage and ruining a good thread it's time to do something about it.

Guest TheJokersWILD
CurlyBill.jpg

Is this your attempt at humor? Want to know the funny part? The funny part is that you have 933 more posts than me and I still have more thanks than you, so either people really like what I gotta say or they really don't like what you gotta say.

mz the pussy: Nice knowin' ya... Sorry but I don't think one guy should dictate who is or is not allowed. Lums is a onesided DA bandwaggoner, but essentially harmless. He is nothing in compared to the Rich's, Goulie's , jacksplats..he is harmless. no sure why you let him get to you. He is comical .. so as I said.. if your going to leave.. then leave.. you'll be missed.. but I believe most of us would prefer you stay.. lums or not

Shall my fellow immigrants and I recount the tale of world renowned handicapper - pseudonym - "Jack" and his jet-setting pal? It's an amusing tale, involving two upstart millionaires (?), and their love for gambling, the Steelers, and some otherwise reprehensible conduct on a message board.

It ends with two of the largest employers in Akron being forced to discuss this ridiculousness. Oh, it's a knee-slapper.

-jj

and we lost not just one site but along with rich and Tom V. they bragged about taking down the ABJ site. great brown's fans. they infected every post with dribble and crap and the site became worthless. but that was a situation of a few guys(not brown's fans) who had two and three IDs and set out to ruin the site and they did a good job.

-jj

My curiosity has been piqued!

Recount said tale of sadness and woe.

[thread hijack]Hey did you guys know you can legally have up to 25 cannabis (marijuana) plants on your property in the state of California?

No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.

Thanks newb.

Get over it. I don't think some oldtimers like you either.

No you cant. You can have 6 mature or 12 juvenile. Or 1/2 pound dry.

Maybe it was just Mendocino county then. There was a special on CNBC a while back on it, but I could have sworn that it was state-wide.

Also...

here are the guidelines set in different areas - Cannabis guidelines adopted by Cities

EDIT: It is just Mendocino County, They passed Measure G in 2000, which essentially made the growing of marijuana for recreational use, legal in the county, but it has not been approved by the state.....yet....

-jj

I was about to bring my violin to this thread until reading this.

Dude your posts are gold. Golf clap for JJ

I don't think people would even care if he would just stick to the "Pro-DA" side of things, and not be such a "Anti-Quinn" monger. Any chance to blast Quinn or anyone who gives him any credit. Non-stop.

Not like the guy swears or posts lude material or makes personal threats, but come on the board is nothing but Lumberg posts saying BQ-FAG and BQ has a wimpie arm and shit.

Dude....there are plenty of anti-DA mongers....if we banned them there would be 12 bannings today.

Archived