THE BROWNS BOARD

Bet Buffalo...

Kvoethe

27 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Fumbleaya...fumbleruski...abjr jr (claypool)  with the unsportsmanlike...Go Tomlin!!!

Defense is looking decent..

Decent? Lol. Claypool shouldnt have veen flagged for that either. Seriously, you need to be better. 

22 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

2nd half...shotgun...ben 50 attempts...same as last year..

Naji for 7 yds...wooo...54 yards total offense...rofl

And Ben getting smacked on most plays

Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. 😘

17 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Did you all forget the steelers were playing the bills? How did they do last year? It's 10-3 with a almost completely new offensive line for the steelers. I don't plan to be on the board when you all play the chiefs but if you want me to be in here being ridiculous that can be arranged. 😘

I sense a pick coming up.....just saying.  

Hey...they can still win and Ill eat my crow..nbd.  im enjoying myself

Just now, Kvoethe said:

I sense a pick coming up.....just saying.  

Hey...they can still win and Ill eat my crow..nbd.  im enjoying myself

Lol. Who knows. It's been a Rollercoaster for me but I expected a game like this with the line being so new and a new offense. I'm so used to certain people trolling that when it's more tongue in cheek   with a veil of serious I just take it as mindless trolling. The division would be far less fun if there wasn't some shit talking. 🍻

Just now, Vagitron said:

I was coming to say the same. Lol

I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

1 minute ago, Nero said:

I've watched all game. Offense doesn't look well, but you still have a tremendous defense. 

I’ve been watching also. The squeelers oline is still a problem. 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Yea, just need to play more together. It was much better in the second half. 

Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

Yeah, but no run game is a problem in the AFC North.

Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Agreed. However the lack of a run game is not due to a lack of ability. Rookie center who played mostly guard. No returning starters on the line besides chuks at right tackle. It's going to take some time. If they played like this against lions for example id be more worried. 

Agreed. Buffalo is a good team with a good defense. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I guess we are gonna find out. 1-0. 

I was coming back from Kennerdell, PA and flipping around stations in an attempt to listen to the Bills vs Steelers game, and thought to myself "Self, Buffalo is going to kick themselves for not jumping to a bigger lead early in the game" and lo and behold, the Steelers pulled it out.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was coming back from Kennerdell, PA and flipping around stations in an attempt to listen to the Bills vs Steelers game, and thought to myself "Self, Buffalo is going to kick themselves for not jumping to a bigger lead early in the game" and lo and behold, the Steelers pulled it out.

They didn't have an opportunity to build a bigger lead. Our defense was just absurd. The amount of holds was getting comical and the refs werent calling them all because if they had it would have been a flag every other play. Minkah was switching back and forth with our rookie Norwood as well which deployed Fitzpatrick in a floater role. All of this was with tuitt on short term IR. Signing Ingram off the street I still can't believe and Sutton who they just paid was elite today too.  Our defense is going to be absolutely insane this year. The offense just needs to gel and catch up. Hopefully it happens. Sorry about the L for the Browns. I watched the majority. There are no easy outs in the afc north. It's pretty ridiculous.