3 mjp's best paid jocks 54 54-68
4 jrb12711 54 54-68
5 Browns149 53 53-69
6 Flyin J 34 34-88
7 Stimulus Package 33 33-64
8 Tour'sSchoolofRock 25 25-24
9 Woody 18 18-104

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Well.... I did not exactly kick up the 30's dust bowl...

But it's always nice to look down and still see someone...... even TGZ.    :lol:

And FYI.... Z has only really come back at me once 'round here... over my years... And even then he went easy on me.

I simply told him "sometimes ya just can't help but polk the bear"... so we have an understanding.

Helps that he finds me amusing... and that's usually around my mre serious stuff... fine by me. He's one of the habdful around here that I will invite to stay with mw when a road-trip brings The BB to TX. I would even leave a key under the mat for him were I out... of course in this latter ca;) se I'd also put the booze in a safe. ;)

Alongside hoorta, Z was my first face-to-face BB meet. The Miami trip a couple years ago.... Added a few others that trip, but none as memorable.

MMV.... :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/h1PGWYSfpzX599fAzz/giphy.gif

back at the thread...

149 wins the week... his second of the season. My homie drops a tad off Z's still ferentic pace.... Me? Showing signs of game, but time is fleeting.

MJP? Wearing a rut in the road to his local pawn shops... maybe...

image.thumb.png.fc933ebf0b3806f03acf2b63dde80909.png

Woody? Gonna guess vertigo... simply not used to dealing with top-ten, ranking elevations.

Just now, mjp28 said:

I've just lost my mojo again........ but it isn't over YET !

You are historically speaking a slow starter, but a closer...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

You are historically speaking a slow starter, but a closer...

Yes...... historically speaking,  you need 13+ to be over .500 I just can't get it over the hump........ but 8 down 6 to go.

• TGZ continues his string of double digit winners...
  • mjp breaks out of his doldrums tieing the high of the week with 149 who took another game of the lead.

The woodman is off somewhere sobbing quietly into his shirtsleeve... "This was going to be the year. This was going to be the year..." *sniffle sniffle"

image.thumb.png.8e3ccdbe50c601dde14de3007fef4dbc.png

Hey I've got all double digits..... but too many 10s.  But my mojo feels like it's coming back !    Only 5 weeks left.

• Upvote 1

The winner of Week 11 will come down to jrb and mjp with 12+ wins.    He has NEV I have SDSU on the very last game.

No tiebreakers needed but I have one exactly right anyway.  Good luck !   ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH I have to amend that diehard has snuck into the race with a nice closing run.

The tiebreaker may indeed come into play.  I hit #1 with an exact PSU score.  Play on !

Screenshot_2021-11-14_000108.jpg

Edited by mjp28

Well there you have it SDSU kicks a FG with 01:30 left to win    -but-   NEV  is good by ½ point and jrb wins Week 11, congratulations !

The oddsmakers we're pretty much right on the money with three games covering by   ½   big point and one push which reinforces the old saying it's better to be lucky than good sometimes..... well most of the time.

With jrb being the only player over .500 at 13-11-1 this week and 54.2% right and the great Zombo the  only  one of us 9 players over .500 at 52.4% correcto after 10 weeks of trying it shows who keeps all of those many lights burning brightly 24/7 and those cheap delicious meals coming in Vegas....... we do.

So see you next week with only 3 weeks to go and knock Zombo off his pedistal and win The 2021 Browns Board College ⚒️ Pickem !  Can you do it ?

And remember the house always wins in Vegas and everywhere else......baby !

Screenshot_2021-11-14_034055.jpg

On 11/14/2021 at 3:33 AM, mjp28 said:

Can you do it ?

I like my odds better than Woodie's, but outside of 149 and DHomie... no one has a shot I can see. At least not without Z blowing  a head gasket  down teh final straightaway...

image.thumb.png.40416db491be6a843fb803ae81e37e30.png

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I like my odds better than Woodie's, but outside of 149 and DHomie... no one has a shot I can see. At least not without Z blowing  a head gasket  down teh final straightaway...

Right now all the Great Zombo has to do is keep it on the road and not end up in a ditch basically shoot for .500 +/- and he can win this thing.

I'm just hoping that he goes all Rambo gung-ho crazy and gives us a break.

But when your strategy is hoping that the other guy screws up that's not a good idea besides there's still until Week 18 plus playoffs plenty of time !

........edit,  big D'UH  wrong game.  Only 3 weeks left Weeks  12, 13, 14 left in college.  Need to check those meds again.  :lol:

So just like our BROWNS it's not over yet.......baby !    ;)

Edited by mjp28

* REMINDER FOLKS *  There are 8 college football 🏈 games Friday this week   -plus-   THE GAME Saturday at NOON  OSU -8 at Michigan !

And 3 NFL games Thursday.... the season is moving along. 

I was 12 games behind at one point this year. Now going into the last week, I’m in the lead by 1 game

Good luck in week 14 everyone 

54138D92-3135-41D2-BF33-54E026D38394.png

• Upvote 1

Well congratulations Browns 149 🏆 in a narrow 1 point win over Zombo.  

And as always thanks to all of us lovable 💓 losers for making it all possible.

It was fun and see you all next year.

On 9/26/2021 at 11:11 AM, gumby73 said:

atta stud Tour...a """40 down, Zombo winning streak breaker"""  :)... The top 5 still has some action left.. Go rally up boyz & good luck!  

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I finally won one of these contests 

Atta way to Rally up Dawg..... Champ! 

Congrats!    Browns149

20 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Well congratulations Browns 149 🏆 in a narrow 1 point win over Zombo.  

And as always thanks to all of us lovable 💓 losers for making it all possible.

It was fun and see you all next year.

The week before last I forgot to make my picks,  and when I realized it on Saturday, half the schedule was lost.

But no excuses, because I still had a clean shot at it, but he outpaced my by a game down the stretch.

Congrats Browns 149 ... next year I'm setting a reminder each week!

Z

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

The week before last I forgot to make my picks,  and when I realized it on Saturday, half the schedule was lost.

But no excuses, because I still had a clean shot at it, but he outpaced my by a game down the stretch.

Congrats Browns 149 ... next year I'm setting a reminder each week!

Z

I did notice you missed some pics last week. Thanks 🤪