Zombo

Linebacker Jacob Phillips out for the year

Browns’ linebacker Jacob Phillips tore his biceps tendon and is now most likely to miss the season, per source. Phillips was the Browns’ 2020 3rd-round pick and a key contributor on defense.

39 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Browns’ linebacker Jacob Phillips tore his biceps tendon and is now most likely to miss the season, per source. Phillips was the Browns’ 2020 3rd-round pick and a key contributor on defense.

well mack wilson will for sure make it. they cant take another loss at LB ,  Taki, Walker, jok, mack of one of those go down its a real problem

Any other day ? It's Friday ! My Day Off! 🤬 

GIF netflix, steven hyde, the circle, best animated GIFs were all alright, hello wisconsin, not again, kelso, free download hyde and jackie, point place, wisonsin, music, musique, love, 90s, musical, formans basement, that 70s show, 00s, 90s kid, ugh, 70s, musica, musik, hyde, ashton kutcher, danny masterson, mila kunis, anos 90, 90er, amor, amour, liebe, oh, pfui, eric forman  I'm not buying Mack Wilson is any better answer with a bum shoulder... If you say so I dont know about that GIF - If you say so I dont know about that Gotta go GIFs don't get fooled again!

Malcolm Smith backs Walker at Mike... JOK/Taki = Will & Sam...

Good Luck! Get well soon Jacob Phillips ! :( 

Helps ST ace LB Elijah Lee...  no better time than now Tony Fields II

• Upvote 1

Argh!  That hurts.

Only 2 LB's will play most of the time this season.. The choice regarding who makes the roster is now obvious.

Gives us roster flexibility next season after Smith isn't resigned, Taki/Wilson in final year.

Browns players who played at LSU, with the exception of Jarvis Landry, are fra-gee-lee.

Tyrell Adams was just cut by the Bills, the guy had a great season last year in Houston, but was buried behind the Bills lb corps. Might be a good addition to shore up the lb.