THE BROWNS BOARD

Funny Bumper Stickers

TexasAg1969

Wasn't sure where to put this so I just started a new thread. Feel free to add anything you have seen out there. 

On the way home from racquetball yesterday I came to an intersection where in the turn lane one gentleman had rear-ended another car pushing him about four feet

into the intersection. The man who did the hitting was out of his car looking at the front of his own along with the rear of the car he had hit from behind. What was funny 

was the bumper sticker on the back of the man's car who had done the hitting. It made me laugh when I read in small letters, "Are you this close to Jesus?" I guess he was.🤣

• Haha 1

I have an old bumper sticker collection packed away somewhere that I haven't added to in a long time.  Many were political including one that I got in 1968 yes in the exciting 60s !

After our morning classes in our first year at YSU were over my buddy said there was something going on in front of them Stambaugh Auditorium just up from the college so we double timed it up to Stambaugh to get a good spot.  We were right up front to hear none other than George Wallace speak when he was running for president.

The crowds got really big after we got there and a large contingent of black 🖤 protesters with a tall wooden stick with a black wooden fist on the top giving George the finger........it was classic,  I wish that I had a camera !

But when George's Southern belles were circulating along the fence line for donations I was able to get a classic bumper sticker saying :

WALLACE / LEMAY for President

Yes General  Curtis LEMAY the WWII Army Air Corps commander who was in charge of the carpet bombing of Europe and later in the Pacific and the end of the air war bombings  there.

Ahhhh, memories.

BABIES ON BOARD MY GUN FAMILY Vinyl Decal Sticker Car Window Wall Bumper  Funny | eBay    these broads 👙 drive me nutz.. image.jpeg.7ce9fb9ec553c6c6d19cb289cb410fd0.jpeg 

I deliver mail thru 2 school zones... Why is it? Hurried Mom's have to pick up their kids from school? Have a wide open passing lane & zone... but refuse to use either 🤓..

so let's pass da mail-vehicles...  cruising 60 mph... passing, 3 inches from my driver side door mirror 😘... Thanks Mrs. A-hole... here's your sign...   image.jpeg.bd8087881fd8286da461e84b4ee60483.jpeg

• Haha 1

I have stuff put away in boxes and file drawers and in the cellar around my tool bench area and my 1968 WALLACE LEMAY bumper sticker is somewhere in there.

But it probably looked something like this, new never used......

Screenshot_2021-08-14_110358.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...