THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Fantasy Football 2021!

Zombo

Here we go with the 22nd Season of Fantasy Football here on the Browns Board

The Grandaddy of em all, Otto Graham League, is back, everyone has been auto-renewed, and if you are a member please check in on the site, PM me if you got lost and need directions.

Our draft is LIVE at Tuesday, September 7 @ 7:15 pm EDT

I'm also a member of the Phil Dawson League, a draft date has not been set in that league yet, so get on that, commish. (Edit ... I see you were already on this yesterday, sending out a notice, thanks!)

Please report all leagues here that are Browns Board Leagues, so we can follow along, and post any and all openings.

If anyone wants to volunteer to be the "Fantasy Football Czar" and coordinate draft times, get each team to report weekly standings, and/or even organize a system that declares an overall winner, or special champions league for next year, etc... apply right here, I just like to play and report on my own league ... if someone wants to really organize this ... go for it!

Last year's Reported winners:

2020 Beanpot, Multiple Scorgasm, Venom

• Zombo pinned this topic
7 hours ago, Zombo said:

The Grandaddy of em all, Otto Graham League, is back, everyone has been auto-renewed, and if you are a member please check in on the site, PM me if you got lost and need directions.

Found it, but in the past have received an email with notice and link... did not this time.

Overall question..

Does YaY! hoo fantasy?

allow Covid reserve list yet? -or- a IR stash list yet?

than simply, permits us to add a worse player 🤓

17 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Zombo...I got an e mail about the Survivor but I couldn't join it. I'm not too techie, so let me know if I screwed up.

Ya, I don't see you in there.

I usually stagger the announcements, I'll put up Survival info today.

Try this link:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=2757&invitation_key=461e080529e49a36

Z

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Overall question..

Does YaY! hoo fantasy?

allow Covid reserve list yet? -or- a IR stash list yet?

than simply, permits us to add a worse player 🤓

No, it offers an Injured reserve, but we've never used it in our league.

Z

So far I have zero replies from the message I sent to all managers in League V. If I don’t get overwhelming response soon this week I will likely fold that one up. Most years I’ve spent hours on end chasing folks down on that one to get enough. Browns Points league has I believe 6 confirmed teams between message on the board and personal messages to me. @Tour2ma are you on for the IDP points league? Lastly I’m a member in League 3 but don’t see a draft time has been set. If I fold V I’ll be available in another league if anyone is short. 

Just now, jcam222 said:

So far I have zero replies from the message I sent to all managers in League V. If I don’t get overwhelming response soon this week I will likely fold that one up. Most years I’ve spent hours on end chasing folks down on that one to get enough. Browns Points league has I believe 6 confirmed teams between message on the board and personal messages to me. @Tour2ma are you on for the IDP points league? Lastly I’m a member in League 3 but don’t see a draft time has been set. If I fold V I’ll be available in another league if anyone is short. 

Haven't heard from Heidi,  she has run League 3 for years ... decades maybe.

If anyone wants to join, post here, we will get you in a league.

I & 4 Look healthy and ready to go.

Z

I am in for ALL LEAGUES! Come on guys get INVOLVED!!! 

GO BROWNS!!! 🍻😎

On 8/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, jcam222 said:

I’m open to inviting any of your friends for league V or the Points with IDP league. Need at least 2 in each to play. 3 or 4 more would be better. 

No go! All are settled  in their own leagues,and dont want to add more...my favorite league  is the points league! Love the individual defensive players! If we can get 8 or 10 players roll with it!!! I'll  keep trying! 

GO BROWNS!!!

On 8/24/2021 at 4:50 PM, jcam222 said:

Looks like I’m just going to fold League V. Not enough folks have responded. Like usual a few will come out of the woodwork when I kill it lol. For the Points board with IDP I need 2-4 players to make it fly. Anyone in? Thought for sure @Tour2ma would be. Anyone else?

Sorrym jc.... been a lil busy tryin' to not die.... You kmow I love me h IDP eague. I'll play catch up..... same as in most other leagues....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not that it matters much this week,

image.png.12ea39ab4bda2020eb92251786010fda.png

but I've fallen into Yahoo FFL hell with an open roster spot I cannot fill.

Some glitch that supposedly will go away...

On 10/26/2021 at 8:18 AM, Tour2ma said:

Not that it matters much this week,

and it still doesn't given the line up I am facing, but I managed to click enough buttons to climb out of the glitch...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

If you decided to draft a team?

How bout sticking with your team !  

end rant...

I was thinking about the very same thing like if you would ONLY actually play your backup quarterback you would have won.   :huh:

Or how do you get beat by your bench when you have byes ?

It's not 🚫 that hard and NOT fair to everyone else....... just sayin'.

Not quite end of rant.

BREAKING NEWS: UPSET SPECIAL BREWING !

Just like the real league... 😮

Just shows y'all to never abandon all hope... some? sure.. almost all? If that's how you roll, i.e., as a bandwagoneer, but when things look up again,don't expectt anyone to have saved you a seat. Tempted to go I never promised you a rose gardern, but too sweet for my mood ATM... :( ... plus it has been known to lead tto diabetes... not at the Honey by Bobby Goldsboro incident rate, but still significant.

image.thumb.png.f57e0f5dd2f82dc523d2cf266d1602b4.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We’re off of Houston Street to make and then survive first couple rounds of the playoffs. Got me a contest in the third round with you too he did that Njoku touchdown against of separation but if I started any of about three baths on my bench are often I ended up with the dearest who I don’t understand why they didn’t use him more running in the game for that matter f Felton.

More game thoughts in that thread surely there is one the one last one here last nights game was gonna go fine I season one way or the other I just turned out to be the other.More game thoughts in that thread surely there is one the one last one here last nights game was gonna go fine I season one way or the other I just turned out to be the other.

• Zombo unpinned this topic