THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to Let It Go

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Weren't high on him? Swimming in Egypt again?

again, you rated him above Allen. and you rated Darnold above Rosen...lol.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for being right. ONCE. Whos to say if the Browns had drafted Allen he wouldn't have been Kitchenized by Freddie, and joined the long line of Browns QB flops?  I don't need to draw attention to myself spouting off the number of times I've been right- which is plenty. (Examples supplied on request) 

Aw, you didn't care for Rosen's attitude\character? Well there's guys like Saint Tebow who wasn't very good- and OTOH, you have wife beaters and druggies who are in the HOF.   

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for being right. ONCE. Whos to say if the Browns had drafted Allen he wouldn't have been Kitchenized by Freddie, and joined the long line of Browns QB flops?  I don't need to draw attention to myself spouting off the number of times I've been right- which is plenty. (Examples supplied on request) 

Aw, you didn't care for Rosen's attitude\character? Well there's guys like Saint Tebow who wasn't very good- and OTOH, you have wife beaters and druggies who are in the HOF.   

And besides the fact that Tebow seems like a decent young man  who just fell short of the skill set necessary for NF l success Some people, maybe even you, hate him because he believes in God. Not because he was ever a prick lazy or arrogant.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And besides the fact that Tebow seems like a decent young man  who just fell short of the skill set necessary for NF l success Some people, maybe even you, hate him because he believes in God. Not because he was ever a prick lazy or arrogant.

WSS

He's a guy worth rooting for IMO. I've always wanted him to make it primarily due to his sterling moral character. And quit is not in his vocabulary. Do the Browns have one like that? I would propose that the non-using and community involved Garrett is at the top of the list somewhere. He just happens to have more talent that TT, but both really good people nonetheless. Garrett credits the downfall of his much older brother from the NBA due to substance abuse to his own attitude about it today. That and his parents' upbringing. Anyway, good luck to TT in his quest for return to pro ball.

https://blackandteal.com/2021/08/07/tim-tebow-bump-training-camp/

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Tebow won a playoff game. Against the Steelers in one of my all time favorite NFL moments not related to the browns so he's not all bad. 

And he's a decent person which you seem to hate. I'm not surprised because the people you do seem to like are utter scumbags. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Tebow won a playoff game. Against the Steelers in one of my all time favorite NFL moments not related to the browns so he's not all bad. 

And he's a decent person which you seem to hate. I'm not surprised because the people you do seem to like are utter scumbags. 

Totally not true regarding Tebow, he's a cool dude. That's the exact opposite of the point I was trying to make. I have zero respect for Ray Lewis- I haven't forgotten he was with his posse, two guys got murdered- and Ray "couldn't remember what he saw".   There's plenty of guys who happen to be very religious that I admire. Many, or most- don't wear their religion on their sleeve as much as Tim.  Like Phillip Rivers- didya know he's a devout Catholic, and does inspirational talks at conferences on a regular basis?  :)