THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to Let It Go

But, if I was asked a more nuanced question that deserved a better answer, I'd wager the trump people still support him unequivocally less because of him as a person but because he represents an adversary to liberals who are arrogant, authoritarian trash and that is a way that they can show their adversarial positions to extreme leftist over-reach in no uncertain terms. 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

But, if I was asked a more nuanced question that deserved a better answer, I'd wager the trump people still support him unequivocally less because of him as a person but because he represents an adversary to liberals who are arrogant, authoritarian trash and that is a way that they can show their adversarial positions to extreme leftist over-reach in no uncertain terms. 

Partly. But as you probably realize- I'm not fan of AOC, Omar, and their extreme left wing pals either.  Why Biden? He may be senile, but at least he doesn't act like a complete asshole.  

There's been books written as to why Trump has developed an undying cult following. From my POV, they love his stance on a lot of issues (da wall, et al) and are willing to overlook that he's a serious blowhard with a lot of ethical baggage. 

17 hours ago, Vambo said:

Sure enough- because if you read the article (actually, you don't even need to read the whole thing) it's right up top  :D  

Cruz blocks diplomatic nominees from Senate confirmation

Seems Cancun Cruz is having a little hissy fit about Biden and the gas pipeline.    

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Partly. But as you probably realize- I'm not fan of AOC, Omar, and their extreme left wing pals either.  Why Biden? He may be senile, but at least he doesn't act like a complete asshole.  

There's been books written as to why Trump has developed an undying cult following. From my POV, they love his stance on a lot of issues (da wall, et al) and are willing to overlook that he's a serious blowhard with a lot of ethical baggage. 

2021-08-06_231628.png.957e1e9f2aeb1638e01dac6a6389b8a4.png

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sure enough- because if you read the article (actually, you don't even need to read the whole thing) it's right up top  :D  

Cruz blocks diplomatic nominees from Senate confirmation

Seems Cancun Cruz is having a little hissy fit about Biden and the gas pipeline.    

Are the Senate and / or congress not able to override whatever the evil Cruz did? And do you support or not support the nominee or don't know just mad because Biden didn't get his pick?

I'll be honest I haven't even looked into it. Just curious.

WSS

On 8/6/2021 at 4:10 PM, hoorta said:

LOL, so exactly WHO is being led around by the nose? I got a newsflash for those cap wearing MAGAs who still believe the below.. THE EARTH IS FLAT...  It's true.   

Trump-Won-Hat-3_480x480.png?v=1626452560

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Ever NOT notice that Hoorta, Tex and woodpecker NEVER criticize the border crisis?

pretty telling. and sad.

Very curious.  I promise they would find fault with Trump in defending Biden’s horrendous policy.

And as we see it’s completely indefensible what’s happening.

but, but, but, Trump……

TDS is real.

31 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Very curious.  I promise they would find fault with Trump in defending Biden’s horrendous policy.

And as we see it’s completely indefensible what’s happening.

but, but, but, Trump……

TDS is real.

BDS is real too FYI hammer... I could look up how many folks crossed the border in the Trump era- or rotted in Mexico. IIRC it was a couple million. 

It's one of your xenophobic, covid infested border crossing refugee dog whistles you guys love to use....  

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Yup- why don't you start up a collection to send the Statue of Liberty back to France?  Ellis Island just shifted a few thousand miles farther south to the Rio Grande. 

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BDS is real too FYI hammer... I could look up how many folks crossed the border in the Trump era- or rotted in Mexico. IIRC it was a couple million. 

It's one of your xenophobic, covid infested border crossing refugee dog whistles you guys love to use....  

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Yup- why don't you start up a collection to send the Statue of Liberty back to France?  Ellis Island just shifted a few thousand miles farther south to the Rio Grande. 

So by quoting that poem are you saying that you are in favor of an open border? Anybody in any number from anywhere at any time?  Diseased or not?  If not why would you use that slogan and what makes the statue of liberty sacred? I think those questions are worthy of an answer.

(And try to remember that even if BDS does exist, And in your case it stands for Biden Defense Synderome, it is solely due to his policies or the policies of his handlers.)

WSS 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Man have you lost it or what the fuck?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

2021-08-07_214926.png.e46be93745a2cab5d4b48987b3be894e.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So by quoting that poem are you saying that you are in favor of an open border? Anybody in any number from anywhere at any time?  Diseased or not?  If not why would you use that slogan and what makes the statue of liberty sacred? I think those questions are worthy of an answer.

(And try to remember that even if BDS does exist, And in your case it stands for Biden Defense Synderome, it is solely due to his policies or the policies of his handlers.)

WSS 

You guys suffer from severe Trump Defense Syndrome- pure  border hysteria, you're positing an nth degree "what if" Steve... Or is DeSantis importing all those immigrants to Florida that are currently making his covid numbers a pile of shit?   

Still waiting for those Mexican pesos to be rolling in to build that wall..  :D :D :D    Need anymore proof Steve that Trump was promising bullshit to the weak minded? Back to my original point- xenophobia plays well to the MAGA crowd.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You guys suffer from severe Trump Defense Syndrome- pure  border hysteria, you're positing an nth degree "what if" Steve... Or is DeSantis importing all those immigrants to Florida that are currently making his covid numbers a pile of shit?   

Still waiting for those Mexican pesos to be rolling in to build that wall..  :D :D :D    Need anymore proof Steve that Trump was promising bullshit to the weak minded? Back to my original point- xenophobia plays well to the MAGA crowd.   

2021-08-09_024352.png.3c2099040a8dfc2d04ad674d8e7b4382.png

Biden's attacks on DeSantis may be a serious political miscalculation

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Again you are unable to discuss any topic like a rational human being. Accusations of treason racism xenophobia; all ridiculous. Screaming Maga over and over equally ridiculous. I asked you why 'give me your tired your poor' is relevant today. I asked you if you truly believe that platitude why then should we have any borders whatsoever? I would venture to say that not one single solitary member of this board is xenophobic but the ones with any sense at all are opposed to Illegal immigration and unchecked hoards of destitute disease-ridden and criminal migrants flooding across the borders never to be dealt with again. 

I would also venture to say that not one conservative member of this board is opposed to legal immigration.

After four years of screeching about Trump you people are in charge of the Border. And it's worse than it's been for decades. Try to focus on that.

WSS

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

You have lost it. 

Im sorry brother. There is mental health resources available. You should really look into them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Again you are unable to discuss any topic like a rational human being. Accusations of treason racism xenophobia; all ridiculous. Screaming Maga over and over equally ridiculous. I asked you why 'give me your tired your poor' is relevant today. I asked you if you truly believe that platitude why then should we have any borders whatsoever? I would venture to say that not one single solitary member of this board is xenophobic but the ones with any sense at all are [/B]opposed to Illegal immigration and unchecked hoards of destitute disease-ridden and criminal migrants flooding across the borders never to be dealt with again.

I would also venture to say that not one conservative member of this board is opposed to legal immigration.

After four years of screeching about Trump you people are in charge of the Border. And it's worse than it's been for decades. Try to focus on that.

WSS

Oh many of them will be dealt with. When they kill somebody in a drug war and end up in prison. Assuming the liberals allow police to exist and don't just hire the goddamn Los zetas to be a private security force. 

Well, Hoorta hates being disagreed with - I guess he's taken to antagonizing

every poster here that doesn't go with his nonsense. He did the same thing over

on the football side - threw a royal hissy fit/rage on me for talking about Josh Allen

while he and a few friends KNEW that Rosen was going to be a star pocket passer.

Trouble is, he ended up looking pretty lame - "ordered" me to STFU.

Allen made his first Pro Bowl and made his first All-Pro team in 2020.

and....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-qb-josh-rosen-going-wrong-direction-in-hunt-for-3rd-qb-spot/ar-AAN6C2o

9ers QB Josh Rosen going wrong direction in hunt for 3rd QB spot

So, I'm waiting for Hoorta to admit he should apologize to me on that, and to the rest

of this forum for trolling TDS BS./11522735813_8baebb650f_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, Hoorta hates being disagreed with - I guess he's taken to antagonizing

every poster here that doesn't go with his nonsense. He did the same thing over

on the football side - threw a royal hissy fit/rage on me for talking about Josh Allen

while he and a few friends KNEW that Rosen was going to be a star pocket passer.

Trouble is, he ended up looking pretty lame - "ordered" me to STFU.

Allen made his first Pro Bowl and made his first All-Pro team in 2020.

and....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-qb-josh-rosen-going-wrong-direction-in-hunt-for-3rd-qb-spot/ar-AAN6C2o

9ers QB Josh Rosen going wrong direction in hunt for 3rd QB spot

So, I'm waiting for Hoorta to admit he should apologize to me on that, and to the rest

of this forum for trolling TDS BS./11522735813_8baebb650f_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

You have the wrong poster in regard to Rosen, was never very high on him. But keep on ragging me about it. It was Mayfield or Darnold- just to refresh your memory.  ... And as to Allen- a stopped clock is right twice a day.  There's your apology. Coming out of Wyoming- Allen couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 20 yards. How did I know that? I watched 5 complete of his college games on tape. There was never any question he could throw a football out of the stadium with an Elway caliber rocket attached to his shoulder. An inaccurate cannon is damn near worthless in the pros. To his credit, he's one of the very rare birds that reworked his mechanics and got orders of magnitude more accurate.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You have the wrong poster in regard to Rosen, was never very high on him. But keep on ragging me about it. It was Mayfield or Darnold- just to refresh your memory.  ... And as to Allen- a stopped clock is right twice a day.  There's your apology. Coming out of Wyoming- Allen couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 20 yards. How did I know that? I watched 5 complete of his college games on tape. There was never any question he could throw a football out of the stadium with an Elway caliber rocket attached to his shoulder. An inaccurate cannon is damn near worthless in the pros. To his credit, he's one of the very rare birds that reworked his mechanics and got orders of magnitude more accurate.   

Weren't high on him? Swimming in Egypt again?

On 2/28/2018 at 2:40 PM, hoorta said:

"hating" him. How many times do I have to say my QB rankings are 1A Mayfield, 1B Darnold, 3 Rosen, 4 Allen. If I was as big an a-hole as you are about Rosen, I wouldn't even have Allen on my draft board. 

again, you rated him above Allen. and you rated Darnold above Rosen...lol.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I personally, with a lot of other Browns fans, thought that Rosen was the most prepared to play in the NFL. I fucked up. I also liked Johnny Colt McCoy Brandon Weeden Trent Dilfer and Brady Quinn so blow me.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

WSS

I thought Rosen was the real deal also.

I also was a Quinn fan until i

wasnt lol.

I became numb from that experience….

• Haha 1