THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to Let It Go

https://www.aol.com/news/trump-urged-justice-officials-declare-155439501-162242552.html?soc_src=aolapp

Not because it wasn't corrupt but just because it doesn't matter now. And Biden's justice department sure as hell isn't going to help. Time to move on folks.

Maybe spend the time preparing for the depression?

WSS

• Thanks 1

Im over it

in Trumps case of calling the "election officials" to declare that the election was rigged / unfair /  a fraud 

you got to admit that it is that very reason we love Trump - 

you wont know unless you try - or rather say nothing you lose 

show me a politician willing to do that?

As long as trumpy keeps claiming he won, then it's not over until the traitor is jailed. You'd think he didn't try to illegally stop the election process multiple times from election day to this day still. Jail him for it. This is somewhat like the guy who murdered my college roommate. Twice now he has tried to con the parole board into believing he did it in self defense when there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Well last week they gave him another 3 years of time before the next hearing, courtesy of the state, to contemplate his transgression. 5 years ago they allowed him 5 more years before the next hearing. But like that other narcissist, he just can't own up to his own lies.

Besides don't you guys get ever tired of whataboutism? It makes you look dumber than rocks.

And whomever those congressmen were trumpy said would help him if DOJ would say the election was corrupt, well they should be his new cellmates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/07/leave-rest-me/619621/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

TDS                ?|||

Just yuk it up as democracy slips through your fingers. Jan 6 was trumpy's attempt to by-pass democracy. That makes him a traitor. This was as close as we have come since the Civil War to losing our democracy to traitors (yeah that includes my own forefathers).

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just yuk it up as democracy slips through your fingers. Jan 6 was trumpy's attempt to by-pass democracy. That makes him a traitor. This was as close as we have come since the Civil War to losing our democracy to traitors (yeah that includes my own forefathers).

Your post is completely childish, intentionally ignorant, and warpedly attention getting.

You could try being honest for once.....

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course you are wrong.(and crazy) Demanding an accounting of the vote is perfectly constitutional especially when the honesty and integrity of the vote is in question (which it was whether or not it was investigated.) On the other hand refusing to investigate or prosecute voting impropriety because it benefits your party choice, would quite probably fall under that category. But one more time it's over. Just like in Big Time wrestling even if the referee doesn't see the foreign object that the Sheik pulls out of his trunks that Sheik still wins the match.

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course you are wrong.(and crazy) Demanding an accounting of the vote is perfectly constitutional especially when the honesty and integrity of the vote is in question (which it was whether or not it was investigated.) On the other hand refusing to investigate or prosecute voting impropriety because it benefits your party choice, would quite probably fall under that category. But one more time it's over. Just like in Big Time wrestling even if the referee doesn't see the foreign object that the Sheik pulls out of his trunks that Sheik still wins the match.

WSS

How much "investigation" is enough Steve? One recount, two recounts- seems it doesn't matter how many recounts- until the Cult of Conspiracy gets the result(s) they want.. Doesn't matter either how many judges- and the Supreme Court- keep telling the MAGAs- you've got nothing burgers. But we've got plenty of delusion and conspiracy theories that as of now, haven't withstood legal scrutiny though.  Let's not trust election officials down Arizona or Georgia way who have said the vote was legit- but we'll believe some untrained and uncertified Ninjas looking for bamboo fibers- and batshit crazies like Mike Lindell or Kraken Powell instead.  Those same election official have needed police protection because some of the whack jobs are so butthurt Trump lost they've been dialing up death threats.  

I'm glad you admit it's over Steve- unfortunately the Orange Man doesn't & never will either. It's not in his DNA to admit he lost.. MHO is it won't be over until he's hauled off to jail or a mental institution.... Do I have to say it again? Those wheels of justice are still slowly turning, and the DOJ memos are just one more piece of the puzzle.  Find me votes in Georgia- Arizona. If they want to prosecute- there's enough now to show a "pattern of corruption". Makes perfect sense with 20\20 hindsight why Trump was slow on the draw to call up the National Guard 1\6. For added entertainment- it's going to be popcorn time when the the Select Committee dials up Jim Jordan and Mo Brooks asking them what was happening in that meeting with Trumpie December 27th.  Hmmmm????

TDS? Nah- was it wrong to despise guys like Charles Manson or Ted Bundy?  To say the least, I like to think I know evil when I see it.... Plenty of folks out there happen to agree with me. Just Google "Trump Antichrist". 

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As long as trumpy keeps claiming he won, then it's not over until the traitor is jailed. You'd think he didn't try to illegally stop the election process multiple times from election day to this day still. Jail him for it. This is somewhat like the guy who murdered my college roommate. Twice now he has tried to con the parole board into believing he did it in self defense when there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Well last week they gave him another 3 years of time before the next hearing, courtesy of the state, to contemplate his transgression. 5 years ago they allowed him 5 more years before the next hearing. But like that other narcissist, he just can't own up to his own lies.

Besides don't you guys get ever tired of whataboutism? It makes you look dumber than rocks.

And whomever those congressmen were trumpy said would help him if DOJ would say the election was corrupt, well they should be his new cellmates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/07/leave-rest-me/619621/

Aw gee Tex- they're all butt hurt more dirt is surfacing on their hero... Why no!!!!! this can't be!!!   :D 

I guess I'll make like the Wicked Witch of the West for them.  "Why my little party (er, investigation) is just beginning"...    

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw gee Tex- they're all butt hurt more dirt is surfacing on their hero... Why no!!!!! this can't be!!!   :D 

I guess I'll make like the Wicked Witch of the West for them.  "Why my little party (er, investigation) is just beginning"...    

If anyone is butt hurt (a stupid expression) it's you and Tex!:D

• Upvote 1

yeah, yet Hoorta's, Tex's and woodpcker's idol never has admitted it,

and they are fine with that.

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an 'illegitimate president ...

Sep 26, 2019Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an "illegitimate president" and suggested that "he knows" that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.

Bitter Hillary Implies Trump Stole Election and Will Steal ...

Email. Two-time presidential campaign loser Hillary Clinton once again suggested Donald Trump stole the election in 2016 and will need an "overwhelming" defeat to prevent him from doing it again. Clinton made the remarks during her highly anticipated speech to the Democratic National Convention (DNC) this week.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The fact that you google that is alarming in itself....:D

The fact that you still are drinking the Kool-Aid and living in Trump's alternate reality tells me all I need to know.   

Care to name a dollars number on a bet Trump isn't coming back this month?   Lindell says he is, and stupid MAGAs actually believe it.  :D   

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If anyone is butt hurt (a stupid expression) it's you and Tex!:D

Not 1\10th as stupid as anyone who still wants to use TDS as a defense against the obvious- you're still in love with a pathological liar.  The walls are closing in..  But do keep on enjoying your delusion....    

reality = kool aid.

"green is orange"

"apples = pears"

gender = "how you FEEL"

until they can actually get the power they crave.

the left tries to badger folks with nonsense just to gage how much power they can muster.

The reality is, they call Pres Trump a liar, when Pres Trump KEPT HIS PROMISES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and DID OVER 200 GOOD/GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA while the totally corrupt biden family lies and lies and lies and lies.

TDS BS nails it. They ignore the truth. To them, the truth often makes them afraid to admit their emotions are not a "god".

So, they fight against the truth.

Joe Biden is a Liar and Why That Matters | by Nathaniel ...

Kasie Hunt, who works for MSNBC and NBC, recently praised Joe Biden for not lying because he refused to answer a difficult question about him speaking to Mitch McConnell. The claim that Joe Biden does not lie requires greater exploration. The historic lies of Joe Biden are plenty. President-Elect Biden claimed that he graduated in the top half ...

Gutfeld: Biden is a 'pathological shameless liar'

Gutfeld: Biden is a 'pathological shameless liar' Duration: 09:16 7/13/2021. SHARE. SHARE. TWEET. SHARE. EMAIL 'The Five' reacts to Biden's latest comments on election laws and Texas Democrats fleeing

Mark Alexander: Biden Lied on the Grave of His Dead Son ...

Joe Biden is a pathological liar — a serial liar. As is the case with such pathology, he now has a difficult time distinguishing fact from fiction. He has been fabricating his own " life story " for decades, including the fairytale lie about his own marriage.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

reality = kool aid.

"green is orange"

"apples = pears"

gender = "how you FEEL"

until they can actually get the power they crave.

the left tries to badger folks with nonsense just to gage how much power they can muster.

Lies are truth Cal.. you missed the important one...  30,000 and counting...  If anyone wants power- it's DJT- he got seriously drunk on it. Don't worry guy- the truth is coming out, little by little.   Next delusion up- those DOJ documents are forged.  Just like Antifa and the FBI were in charge of 1\6....   Patriot Post? Got any stuff from Red State, The Blaze, or Epoch Times? I'm sure you have it all under control.  

You're so far down in the rabbit hole, hopeless case of delusion.   You don't believe your ears- it's on tape BTW,  "just find me 10,000 more votes" Georgia way. Or your eyes- false flag 1\6- even though all those arrested are saying "Trump sent us". Antifa? FBI? Yeah- sure... 

and, NO, Steve - it is NOT time to let it go. There is no "changing presidents" about it. It's about

voter fraud, ballot harvesting (an epidemic in big ...demoquack cities), illegals voting.... (which is the only

reason the left wants open borders)....

and the left demands voter fraud. OF course they love democrat city ballot harvesting. They win with it.

It is about NOT LETTING IT HAPPEN AGAIN. The lefties love voter fraud - it's what they are doing.

But they hate Pres Trump for telling the truth.

But their higgardly wicked witch of the east - she yells "stolen" when it was NOT, that is ignored by the left.

they won't comment on higgardly, and stacy abrams - they won't criticize her saying it at all.

Gosh, I though claiming that was a "danger to democray".

no, they claim "danger to democracy" when they don't get their childish way. Seems cowardly and dishonest to me.

Abrams: Election 'Stolen From the People of Georgia'

David Rutz • August 12, 2019 11:00 am. SHARE. Democrat Stacey Abrams repeated her claim that her 2018 governor's race was "stolen from the people of Georgia" in an MSNBC special on voting that ...

yeah, pretty telling - election are ONLY "stolen" when they don't win.

https://freebeacon.com/elections/terry-mcauliffe-championed-stolen-election-conspiracy-theory-for-years/

Terry McAuliffe Championed Stolen Election Conspiracy Theory for Years

Flashback: 'They stole the last presidential election'

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Lies are truth Cal.. you missed the important one...  30,000 and counting...  If anyone wants power- it's DJT- he got seriously drunk on it. Don't worry guy- the truth is coming out, little by little.   Next delusion up- those DOJ documents are forged.  Just like Antifa and the FBI were in charge of 1\6....   Patriot Post? Got any stuff from Red State, The Blaze, or Epoch Times? I'm sure you have it all under control.  

You're so far down in the rabbit hole, hopeless case of delusion.   You don't believe your ears- it's on tape BTW,  "just find me 10,000 more votes" Georgia way. Or your eyes- false flag 1\6- even though all those arrested are saying "Trump sent us". Antifa? FBI? Yeah- sure... 

Ilhan Omar backs 'guaranteed income,' pitches bills to send $1,200 monthly checks to most Americans

The program would also be available to those without banking accounts, illegal immigrants who file taxes and those 'experiencing housing instability'

15 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Ilhan Omar backs 'guaranteed income,' pitches bills to send $1,200 monthly checks to most Americans

The program would also be available to those without banking accounts, illegal immigrants who file taxes and those 'experiencing housing instability'

Yup- nice whataboutism- again...  Keep it up son- you're pretty funny...   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Not 1\10th as stupid as anyone who still wants to use TDS as a defense against the obvious- you're still in love with a pathological liar.  The walls are closing in..  But do keep on enjoying your delusion....    

https://thepatriotjournal.com/biden-mistake-tv-claims-years/

President Biden Makes Major Mistake On Live TV – Joe Claims 150 Years Ago He Was On Senate Committee

Did Biden Drive an 18-Wheeler?

Biden got a firsthand look at a trucker's life on the road in 1973, but has he ever actually driven an 18-wheeler?

• Published 30 July 2021

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on Reddit

Share via Email
Crowd, Person, Human
Image via White House / Instagram

Claim

U.S. President Joe Biden once drove an 18-wheeler.

Context

While touring a Mack Trucks facility in July 2021, U.S. President Biden said "I used to drive an 18-wheeler... I got to." The president appears to have been referring to the the time in 1973 when he rode 500 miles in a "47,000 pound cargo truck" to get a firsthand look at what it was like to be a trucker. Biden rode in this vehicle, but he did not drive it.

Biden did lie

Biden said in the Sept. 12, 2019, debate: “We didn’t lock people up in cages. We didn’t separate families. We didn’t do all of those things, number one. They did.” Not true. Many those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid. There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess.

Biden said “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run.” Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate.

Joe Biden shouted, “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school.” Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

He got caught plagiarizing in law school and in his political career there was a huge plagiarism scandal.

image.png.c6a1e18eb0231ed97f7f62b9c12bdd08.png

Joe Biden

stated on August 30, 2011 in remarks at a campaign fundraiser:

Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget proposal "eliminates Medicare" in 10 years.

By Dave Umhoefer • September 7, 2011

Joe Biden

stated on January 17, 2010 in a fundraiser in Florida:

"As long as I have served . . . This is the first time every single solitary decision has required 60 senators."

By Catharine Richert • January 22, 2010

Joe Biden

stated on December 31, 2007 in a campaign event in Ames, Iowa:

"John doesn't have a record in the Senate. John's only passed four bills. They're all about post offices."

By Adriel Bettelheim • January 7, 2008

Joe Biden

stated on December 31, 2007 in a campaign event in Ames, Iowa:

"Barack Obama hasn't passed any (bills)."

By Adriel Bettelheim • January 7, 2008

Joe Biden

stated on November 2, 2007 in statement on Web site:

"In the 1990s, the Biden Crime Bill added 100,000 cops to America's streets. As a result, murder and violent crime rates went down eight years in a row."

By Wes Allison • November 2, 2007

Joe Biden

stated on September 26, 2007 in Hanover, N.H.:

"There are 300,000 babies born deformed every year in this country because of women who are alcoholics while they're carrying those children to term."

By Angie Drobnic Holan • September 27, 2007

Joe Biden

stated on July 22, 2021 in a CNN town hall:

"The cost of an automobile, it's kind of back to what it was before the pandemic."

By Louis Jacobson • July 23, 2021

Joe Biden

stated on June 23, 2021 in a White House announcement:

"The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own.”

By Jon Greenberg • June 25, 2021

Joe Biden

stated on May 3, 2021 in remarks on the American Families Plan:

For vaccine rates among Americans 65 and older, “there’s virtually no difference between white, Black, Hispanic, Asian American.”

By Victoria Knight • May 11, 2021

Joe Biden

stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference:

“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”

By Miriam Valverde • March 25, 2021

Joe Biden

stated on February 16, 2021 in remarks at a CNN town hall:

"If we kept (the minimum wage) indexed to inflation, people would be making $20 an hour right now.”

By Louis Jacobson • February 18, 2021

Joe Biden

stated on October 25, 2020 in a "60 Minutes" interview:

“I can send every qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion.”

By Noah Y. Kim • October 30, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on October 15, 2020 in a town hall:

“The boilermakers union has endorsed me because I sat down with them and went into great detail with leadership [about] exactly what I would do.”

By Jessica Calefati • October 21, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on October 15, 2020 in an ABC town hall:

"They eliminated the funding for community policing."

By Louis Jacobson • October 15, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on October 10, 2020 in a comment to reporters:

Senate Republicans' move to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court in an election year is "not constitutional."

By Bill McCarthy • October 13, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on October 5, 2020 in an NBC town hall in Miami:

During the Obama/Biden administration “18,000 people got clemency.”

By Amy Sherman • October 6, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 20, 2020 in a speech:

“The Trump campaign asked that I release the list (of potential Supreme Court nominees) only after (Ruth Bader Ginsburg) passed away.”

By Bill McCarthy • September 22, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 20, 2020 in a speech in Philadelphia:

“There's no court session between now and the end of this election.”

By Louis Jacobson • September 21, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 17, 2020 in a CNN town hall:

"If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data."

By Bill McCarthy • September 18, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 9, 2020 in a speech in Warren, Mich.:

“Military COVID infected: 118,984. Military COVID deaths: 6,114.”

By Louis Jacobson • September 10, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 2, 2020 in a speech in Wilmington, Del.:

Says he was the first person to call for invoking the Defense Production Act.

By Louis Jacobson • September 4, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on July 22, 2020 in a SEIU roundtable discussion:

“McDonald’s (makes) you all sign noncompete contracts that you cannot go across town to try to get a job at Burger King.”

By Jon Greenberg • July 28, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on July 22, 2020 in a town hall:

No U.S. presidents elected before Donald Trump were racist.

By Sophie Austin • July 27, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on May 21, 2020 in a video:

"You weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual."

By Louis Jacobson • June 29, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show:

“The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”

By Amy Sherman • June 1, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on March 15, 2020 in a debate:

Because the Federal Reserve recently cut interest rates to near 0%, “the Fed will be of little consequence now. They’ve already used what leverage they have.”

By Louis Jacobson • March 18, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on March 3, 2020 in a tweeted video:

Video shows President Donald Trump saying COVID-19 is Democrats’ “new hoax.”

By Daniel Funke • March 15, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on February 7, 2020 in comments during the New Hampshire presidential primary debate:

Sanders’ “Medicare for All” plan "would cost more than the entire federal budget that we spend now."

By Shefali Luthra • February 13, 2020

Joe Biden

stated on September 12, 2019 in a Democratic debate:

Says the Obama administration "didn't lock people up in cages."

By Miriam Valverde • September 13, 2019

Joe Biden

stated on September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview:

Referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

By Miriam Valverde • September 5, 2019

Joe Biden

stated on August 7, 2019 in a campaign stop in Iowa:

Says Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."  

By Jon Greenberg • August 9, 2019

Joe Biden

stated on May 1, 2019 in an interview:

"I was always labeled as one of the most liberal members of the United States Congress."

By John Kruzel • May 6, 2019

Joe Biden

stated on July 27, 2016 in an appearance on MSNBC:

Says Donald Trump "is going to go out and carpet bomb" the Middle East.

By C. Eugene Emery Jr. • August 2, 2016

Joe Biden

stated on April 29, 2016 in a speech at the Vatican:

"In the United States alone we lose more than 3,000 people a day to cancer."

By Louis Jacobson • May 9, 2016

Joe Biden

stated on May 8, 2012 in a speech:

"When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran."

By Eric Stirgus • May 14, 2012

Joe Biden

stated on April 1, 2012 in a “Face the Nation” interview:

"General Motors is the largest corporation in the world again."

By Becky Bowers • April 9, 2012

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?page=1&category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

image.png.ef556ea7e41aea940be1102d24f11f2f.png