THE BROWNS BOARD

Najee Harris Fan: Not a good start!...

nickers

Unfriggin believable... What a disgusting pig... a real cootie!... Karma baby... Serve'em up!

E7UsDhqXsAQ6Pcl.jpg

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

This thread is the prime example of how to tell me you're Retarded, but without actually telling me that you're Retarded.

This post tells everyone how obsessed you are with me... I OWN YOU !!!

EDIT: You must be one miserable mother fucker... You are all about negativity...

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You consider yourself intelligent, but this is literally at the top of the tweet. 

Like I said, might as well just end it early and save some poor woman the headache.

Screenshot_20210730-120353_Chrome~2.jpg

Still.. regardless. numbfuck.. it's a sick stupid thing to say mr einstein...

I mean.. You're such a fucking genius... You must love yourself so much you're mirror homo...

Oh tell us what great accomplishments you have done for Mankind.. Please.. I really want to know this Mr.Genius...

See.. Instead of telling someone in a nice way... You belittle people...  And you talk about being intelligent?.. Puhleeze.. you're an asshole who obviously thinks he's better than everyone and can do no wrong...

And that's a dangerous attitude to have...

• Upvote 1

Plenty of cfb fans wish for OSU players to have injuries all the time..

Randos wishing some other team's [or, for the Olympics, country's] athletes to have injuries is.. something you should expect to happen.

And the initial comment is... a deleted tweet, showing the Twitter person realized his mistake.

In a shocking twist, someone within the tubes of the internets said something stupid. This entire thread is really not a thing...

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

nickers has never been the brightest person...

You're not the sharpest crayon in the box by light years...

• Haha 1

• Zombo locked this topic