THE BROWNS BOARD

Looks like may need to get the Tavern ready early...

Tour2ma

Would also like to take tia's chat platform out for a spin.... easier to talk than type while watching a game.

Looks like NFL-nation is curious about us...

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-preseason-to-be-nationally-televised

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Would also like to take tia's chat platform out for a spin.... easier to talk than type while watching a game.

Looks like NFL-nation is curious about us...

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-preseason-to-be-nationally-televised

Whoa a little national media hype.....

........ The Cleveland Browns will play all three of their preseason games on national TV, giving fans the opportunity to see them around the country and more.

BRANDON LITTLE
JUL 19, 2021

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You know where to find me.

Yup.... saved the link...

Only issue will be that everyone not on DTV will see plays before I do... could be time to buy a digital antenna to eliminate one satellite round trip for the signal.

Starting August 1, NFL Network is on Hulu Live.. You can cut the cord and still watch!

Failing that, nflbite.com and sportsurge.net are the best options. Yes, sometimes the destination locations look like if diptheria was a website, but just keep closing the popups and they will work well eventually.  That, and up-to-date antivirus&firewall..

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

NFL Network is on Hulu Live.. You can cut the cord and still watch!

Cordless cable?

On 7/27/2021 at 4:25 PM, Tour2ma said:

Running head-long into my first bit of vacation time for the year (Yes, busy as all hell)   Starting Wednesday afternoon.

I'll be in discord watching some further games on Young JOK, seeing as how we don't have him in camp due to the 'Rona.     Should any of you guys wish to join.      Might even pop on a bit of Newsome for good measure.