THE BROWNS BOARD

Mental health...the new excuse..

Kvoethe

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

No issue with her dropping out if the individual events but should’ve stuck out the team event.

Her concern was that if she performed poorly it would have hurt her team. In that event dropping out to let someone more ready to compete take her place was a better move for her team. 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Her concern was that if she performed poorly it would have hurt her team. In that event dropping out to let someone more ready to compete take her place was a better move for her team. 

If she would have choked..choking is still trying and failing. Quitting means you didn’t even try. She flat out quit.  Send her home.

• Upvote 2

fear of failing means NEVER succeeding. She's feels "entitled" to succeed without trying and it wasn't going to happen - obaMao commie wasn't going to give her a participation first place trophy.

She just turned on her teammates. Maybe too late to bring in an alternate olympian. Had she dropped out of her own individual event, I could respect that.

but to give her team the shaft? Nope. That is inexcusable.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A 24 year old athlete that's accomplished more in her short life than all of the posters here have and theirs and yet they're saying what how she should have acted. Great stuff. 

Has she been married?

Has she had children?

Has she been to war?

What exactly has she accomplished besides playing games?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A 24 year old athlete that's accomplished more in her short life than all of the posters here have and theirs and yet they're saying what how she should have acted. Great stuff. 

She accomplished nothing except being a quitter for her nation at the Olympics.  She should never have been on the team.  

of course, she might have been coerced to leave, if she wouldn't go all in with black lives matter.

listen to this ignorant fool:

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/07/go-woke-go-broke-gymnast-incorporates-black-lives-matter-demonstration-during-floor-routine/

At the end of her floor routine at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Costa Rican gymnast Luciana Alvarado took a knee with her fist raised above her head in an effort to diminish America while promoting the far-left group Black Lives Matter.

While speaking to The Associated Press after the stunt, Alvarado confirmed that she was honoring Black Lives Matter.

“Because we’re all the same,” the 18-year-old gymnast asserted. “We’re all beautiful and amazing.”

"and all white people are racists, along with asians, chinese, any other skin color"

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That’s her thought.  Gotta say it tainted her in my opinion, not that she cares 😁.  

• Upvote 1

so, "if she performed poorly, it would hurt the team" ????

that is worse than stupid,. woodpecker. She had a whole lot of time to decide she wasn't going to compete.

but no, she waits until it is too late, and dooms the Women's team to not have any chance at the gold.

pity the fake victim. She waited til she got on the international stage to play victim. So, what i is the truth?

Too many (white) girls on the team? they team wouldn't raise fists and moon our flag?

I'll go with a brilliant guy - Jason Whitlock - on the matter:

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whitlock-simone-biles-stars-of-black-girl-tragic-are-not-baby-seals-they-dont-need-empathy-feeding-

Whitlock: Simone Biles, stars of ‘Black Girl Tragic’ are not baby seals. They don’t need empathy-feeding breasts.

Op-ed breasts

• Upvote 1

What a bunch of bitch ass, effeminate males this board is.  You don't give a damn about the Olympics because of the recent politics of it, you actively celebrate failure and now when someone, who has historic success bows out - you complain even further. Honestly, you guys don't seemingly have much else to live for based on the time you spend here, accomplishing and celebrating absolutely nothing. While posting almost the exact same things word for word, hundreds of times with no responses bulk of those times.  I'd offer you guys dinner, drinks and conversation if I didnt find you beyond annoying.  My humble advice to help stay your misery -  If you get the opportunity, just kill yourself.  

And Woody, you're not that much less sad.  DH does have one good point - why does someone in their late 20's even bother with these clowns?! It's more of a reflection upon you than it is them.  It's summer, homie.  Get the fuck out and do something.  Hit the gym, the golf course... anything.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

What a bunch of bitch ass, effeminate males this board is.  You don't give a damn about the Olympics because of the recent politics of it, you actively celebrate failure and now when someone, who has historic success bows out - you complain even further. Honestly, you guys don't seemingly have much else to live for based on the time you spend here, accomplishing and celebrating absolutely nothing. While posting almost the exact same things word for word, hundreds of times with no responses bulk of those times.  I'd offer you guys dinner, drinks and conversation if I didnt find you beyond annoying.  My humble advice to help stay your misery -  If you get the opportunity, just kill yourself.  

And Woody, you're not that much less sad.  DH does have one good point - why does someone in their late 20's even bother with these clowns?! It's more of a reflection upon you than it is them.  It's summer, homie.  Get the fuck out and do something.  Hit the gym, the golf course... anything.

what a bitch you are? Why bother coming here and complain about our criticizing? lol. Seriously, Tiam. We enjoy the Olympics. Watched the U.S. Women's softball team beat Japan, but lose to them in the last game - with Japan girls getting the gold, and the U.S.A. Womens team getting the silver. And the classy male boxers - and the swimmers.

When I watch the swimmers swim the butterfly in the Olympics, I remember Dave Solomon. Met him in WSI class in college. At the end of our class, the instructor chose another member of the class to "save". The "savee" pretends to be a panic stricken terrorzed resistant to being rescued person that one of us has to save.

We got a grade on it. So, it came down to me, for I was the last picked to go up against someone. With an evil grin (I was already WSI in the Air Force - was asked to take over being the instructor class - I didn't because I was only 3 months from being a civilian again)....which btw, I was unanimously elected to be the lifeguard at our church retreats back at Keesler AFB, Biloxi Mississippi - two buses of friends elected me. (my girlfriend told them secretely I was WST qualified).

So, the class went into celebration mode - the instructor chose Dave to be my "savee". Yep, Dave set all sorts of record at the college - and was an alternate - on the ISRAELI OLYMPIC SWIMMING TEAM.

I succeeded in saving him, but only after he went big dolphin crazy and went to the bottom of the pool, and back up, over and around - lol lol. He finally let me save him and I got my "A".

Anyways, watching him swim the butterfly was amazing. Some of us who got there early watched him fly through the water like a big dolphin. It was fascinating - how can any human being DO that?

So, we watched them on tv, and they splashed as they swam. Dave went through the water with nearly no splashing. The butterfly - the only stroke I never could do. I think I'm not built for it. I mean, I think I will watch "Aquaman" and see if he could swim as good as Solomon.....

So, have a nice day - but your appraisal lacks serious critical thinking, and I sneeze in your direction.

Your emotional knee jerk reaction is false. We are very, very busy - I can get on here for ten minutes and type a lot of silly stuff.

In real life, we're probably all busy - except for the woodpecker - he never has anything to offer the forum that is constructive and thoughful in any way.

But Thanks for stopping in to complain about our complaining. That's funny. LOL

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Must be a Clinton supporter!

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Hahaha, lacked appropriate context, what the fuck. 

image.png.c35288c00fa9375b6e32bb1d77143990.png

image.png.299d6763c511afd5a7a6914a62ff7ba0.png

Anyways. Good on Biles for getting out. Fuck the haters. Strug got the gold, which cost her the rest of her career, and she got carried to the waiting arms of Larry Nasser. 

Why bother going out for the team if your just going to quit at the Olympics?  Fucking stupid.

• Upvote 2

On 7/28/2021 at 3:35 PM, MLD Woody said:

2021-07-29_194001.png.3e79393a7b041a545c3b4e44f8716aed.png

23 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Whether you believe this or not I'll respond once to you and leave it there. You're not above coming and posting here either, for one. I took a while off, and I post a lot less than I used to because you're right, it's really a lost cause. You, Vapor, etc might have something interesting to say, and that's about it.

If you think this takes a lot of time at all you'd be mistaken. Between meetings and other downtime it isn't much. It's an overestimation of the time it really takes, but yes, it's still all a waste. You lurk. I post slightly more. Big whoop. Don't think a few posts means I'm not doing anything else. 

You called me out so I responded. The usual folk will jump on this like they usually do and I'll see a string of hidden comments. No need to make this a back and forth. 

If you live in CLE Beerfest is this weekend at Progressive. It'll be a good time if you can get tickets still. 

Current States Medal count.  Although we lead in total medals, we are in third place in gold.  We used to dominate.  The new woke culture is satisfied with participation awards

ountry image.png.9e9115aa2313ca33b80b5fa0e77cfd45.png image.png.4e202822966e99efe49eb77dbe39d225.png image.png.397b87bc6fd97477f17d331efca8d675.png image.png.34aec75df95142879bd7d3fc60aef5f2.png
19 10 11 40
17 4 7 28
14 16 11 41
image.png.ce19d9029d333ca0f7b0e7822e764a45.pngROC
10 14 10 34
9 2 11 22
  • Upvote 1