THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker's frilly shirt

Icecube

He was interviewed during that golf match between Brady and Rogers, wearing  a shirt the broadcasters thought was a robe.

https://www.brownsnation.com/baker-mayfield-appears-via-video-during-brady-and-rodgers-golf-match/

They ribbed him for it, but he said the right things when it came to preparing for the season and managing expectations. The shirt was pretty gay, though. 🤭

48 minutes ago, Icecube said:

They ribbed him for it, but he said the right things when it came to preparing for the season and managing expectations. The shirt was pretty gay, though. 🤭

I enjoyed the golf, just as much as seeing Baker being himself.. It was the man's 2nd wedding anniversary also   

https://www.brownsnation.com/baker-and-emily-mayfield-celebrate-2-year-wedding-anniversary/  Baker & Barkley could do a weekly fashion podcast as far as I'm concerned 🤣

• Like 1

Baker is fucking cool as shit. He lives on a lake with his hot wife, he took us from 0-16 to 12-6 and he can wear any fucking shirt he wants.

Think of all the soulless fucks we've had at the position between Bernie and him ...

Z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Baker is fucking cool as shit. He lives on a lake with his hot wife, he took us from 0-16 to 12-6 and he can wear any fucking shirt he wants.

Think of all the soulless fucks we've had at the position between Bernie and him ...

Z

ATTA BOY Z!!!

I oughta send Baker my Lava Lava!! LOL

Mike

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

LOL

14 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

ATTA BOY Z!!!

I oughta send Baker my Lava Lava!! LOL

Mike

LOL LOL

although, the shirt can be pirate garb....the lava lava...not so much...unless it was a Scottish pirate?

Yeah! Surely I was not the only one paying for this view 🧐

https://fansided.com/2021/07/10/the-stars-turned-out-for-ufc-264/  long load

Edit--Here's a fun little site to kill some of your fashion/hobby time.. 

https://www.pristineauction.com/auction/index/search/page/1/per_page/30/?term=cleveland+browns&category=&mystery=1&drop_ship=1

I can't tell you about it's quality, until i win a real want.. but it's full of items galore..

On 7/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Zombo said:

Z

Amen Zombo!

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I wonder if they celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory?

And the shirt for those wondering.

29493902-989A-43CD-8B29-DA848981D216.jpeg

That's a man that does not give af what you think.

Love him.

Z

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

They kept asking if he was wearing a robe, saying it was. 

Give it a rest ! 💤 

Google Chuckie Barkley saying things that are fun & get's clicks...I do & don't disagree with him on a lot of things .. But! He's he makes it a fun listen 😂.. Add Chucky Barkley to your listening bucket list 📑 He's been in a athletes locker room.. and That's enough for be when considering these other media hacks..Cow-💩 included !