THE BROWNS BOARD

Carl Nassib is Gay

Zombo

18 minutes ago, Zombo said:

First ever to come out while playing. Good for him. Hopefully it's not a big deal some day.

And maybe, finally, this will give Kordell Stewart the courage to come out.

Z

The last line made me laugh out loud. Kudos to him for sure. It’s a big step and it took some balls. 

I get it’s a big deal that he’s the first to come out but not looking forward to the next few months of it being rammed down everyone’s throat.....

I literally only posted this so I could make that pun 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

K. Unlike what they seem to think my observation is that by and large people don't really care. 

I agree mainly but, and not looking for an argument here, African American culture has been very homophobic for a long time. I do wonder how he’s going to be received from by opponents on the field going forward. 

7 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

What is a rump ranger, never heard that term before 

A rump ranger is a derogatory name for a gay man. I'm assuming something along the lines of "a guy who searches high and low for a man's backside to slide into..."

You didn't ask, but if you are interested in what a fucktard is, it's 7moses, who is such a fucktard Tour kicked him off the Tavern last year.  😁

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

A rump ranger is a derogatory name for a gay man. I'm assuming something along the lines of "a guy who searches high and low for a man's backside to slide into..."

You didn't ask, but if you are interested in what a fucktard is, it's 7moses, who is such a fucktard Tour kicked him off the Tavern last year.  😁

Haha I have lost count of the derogatory terms I’ve heard for a gay man but that’s a new one on me! 

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

but not looking forward to the next few months 

I do wonder how he’s going to be received from by opponents on the field going forward. 

Financial advisor...  

Total banked earned?Player Cash EarningsPlayer Cash EarningsPlayer Cash EarningsPlayer Cash EarningsPlayer Cash Earnings$12,505,862 

MAR 19 2021Converted $5.75M of salary into bonus, clearing $4.13M of cap space with Las Vegas (LV)

On Vegas books to rake 9.5M this season.. Last year of deal in 2022 is 8M=====Possible Naz, grand total of 30M,005,862.. Just shy (410K) of Garrett's rookie 4 year deal...

I get it’s a big deal that he’s the first to come out but not looking forward to the next few months of it being rammed down everyone’s throat.....

I literally only posted this so I could make that pun 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the thread winner. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We all liked pussy however.  Unlike you.

Haha I’m not having this. 

The greatest Navy the world has ever seen ;) had its fair share of guys that don’t like tits

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Haha I’m not having this. 

The greatest Navy the world has ever seen ;) had its fair share of guys that don’t like tits

DieHard would wear white well beyond Labor Day, if you know what I mean. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You a dick sucker.  Otherwise you wouldn't know what a rump ranger is:D

Wasn't Nassib your favorite Brown?

• Haha 1

OK, I deleted most of the personal insults. If you want to do more insulting- go to the (virtually free) moderation zone over on the political forum.   

Ah, if being gay is what you want to do ( I know several lesbian couples) your choice. I won't love you any less as a person, but OTOH- I don't approve of your lifestyle. That's just me, and I'll leave it at that, as far as things farther down the LBGTQ spectrum go. 

Almost everyone has some opinion of the spectrum from "it's your own business"  or "you're going to hell" and everywhere in between.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

as far as things farther down the LBGTQ spectrum go. 

Almost everyone has some opinion

Here's mine:  Pick one public restroom.  You can't use the mens room one day and then the ladies room the next day.