THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Juneteenth!

cccjwh

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You keep saying trump was a dictator while absolutely ignoring all the shenanigans democrats are currently up to, while, I might add, not showing how trump was dictating anything. 

Anyway get Trump's dick out of your mouth. He's done. His time is over. He's not coming back today tomorrow or in 2024. Live in the present...your friends and mine, the Democrats are attempting a power grab on an unprecedented scale and it's down to one guy, Manchin, who might still have a soul or moral compass. Without that one guy you're living in an actual dictatorial 1984 dystopia, with trump playing Emmanuel Goldstein and you're ready to get down and lick O'Brien's boots clean to prove your loyalty. 

By the way I fully expect Manchin to turn up dead in the near future. A victim of "white supremacy", the biggest threat to this country, no doubt. 

Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage either if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

"Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

... Yep this is going about as well as I figured it would. Ignoring other points I made. Thinking you got me in some kind of a "gotcha" with the transphobe thing. 

I thought you were above this but I guess not. 

This is where I'll end it and save myself the future time. Take that however you wish. 

K. I'm not. This is literally how the conversation goes for everyone that takes the position that wishes and dreams don't make a person the opposite sex. 

I suppose since you got mad my jab was successful. Clearly, it should be obvious, that was flippant but that's internet culture for you.  You literally can't argue for reality without someone calling you a "x"-phobe or an "x"-ist. If it seems shitty and unproductive think about that next time this comes up with someone when I'm not around. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the BOLD I hope to God you're right, but I strongly suspect you're dead wrong. The only way Trump will "truly" be gone off the political stage is if he keels over from a heart attack. But there's his sycophant fanatic nut jobs  like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz to carry on the cause.  If Trump was "truly" gone you wouldn't see Ohio Republican Senatorial wannabees trying to out Trump one another.   

How this all shakes out in the Senate, one way or the other isn't going to affect me all that much. You should take a listen to The Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth"....  "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid".  Plenty of paranoia from the right.  They're going to tax us to death, and take away our guns... OMG, communism here we come!!!  Regarding the whole LGBTQ movement. Ahem- my religious convictions won't allow me to approve of that lifestyle. Don't approve of gay marriage if you're interested. Yup, American is sinking into an amoral hell.  OTOH, there's a majority of MAGAs who still stand behind one of the most amoral presidents in US history. 

Um, DT is still trying months later to try and "prove" he won an election he clearly lost. 60 court cases including Republican judges and the conservative Supreme Court that his stooge McConnel stacked for him say so. BTW "lacks standing" means you've served up a big nothing burger- get the hell out of my courtroom... But 45 has still got his Numbskull Ninjas in Arizona looking for bamboo, and now maybe pizza sauce on some ballots.  

The below is just for starters where the wannabe dictator stepped way over the line... there's SO much more for anyone who doesn't have their head buried in MAGA sand.  

"Schiff told the Times he was told last month that the investigation into the House Intelligence Committee had been closed. He called the probe another example of Trump using the Justice Department as "a cudgel against his political opponents and members of the media. It is increasingly apparent that those demands did not fall on deaf ears. The politicization of the department and the attacks on the rule of law are among the most dangerous assaults on our democracy carried out by the former president."

And in deference to Steve, I'll leave this side battle end here.  TDS is a cop out by MAGAs who can't stand a little reality check regarding their former leader.   

Trump is free to do whatever the fuck he wants. You're all feeding his delusional ego by giving it the time of day. It's not just you or the browns board either. We're doing this on a national scale. The left is making him bigger than he ever thought he could be by still going at him so hard when it's over. They're literally justifying his reason for existing and giving him just what he's always needed...attention. If they could just his name out of their mouths he'd just wither away and go golfing or some shit. Instead they're still building him up like the big bad boogeyman and he's just eating that shit up just like he always did.

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Wrong on what? You saying you're not a democrat? Listen I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do. All I can go off of is what you post and what you seem to support. I don't know why, since you come out in support of democrat causes nearly all the time, you're loathe to say you're a democrat. 

"I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do"

And yet you talk in certainty how I vote ...

This "us vs them", "black vs white" mentality is too damn simple. Fuck Reps and Fuck Dems. Fuck our two party system. 

Voting for Biden doesn't make you a Dem and voting for Trump doesn't make you a Rep. 

And hard to be a Dem that "votes for them at every opportunity" and not vote for Hilary... but then that wouldn't put people in neat little boxes I guess.

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Larry, you might want to make a mental note of this.

Every time you go on about your “Trump lost the 2020 election” because of no evidence…blah…blah…blah.

I’m going to remind you of the Mueller investigation, remember that?

Tell me Larry…what did that year long investigation find?

FUCKING NOTHING!

If the Libtards can get a taxpayer funded investigation into the 2016 election, let Trump have his.

After all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I don't hang over your shoulder like a spectre and determine what you do"

And yet you talk in certainty how I vote ...

This "us vs them", "black vs white" mentality is too damn simple. Fuck Reps and Fuck Dems. Fuck our two party system. 

Voting for Biden doesn't make you a Dem and voting for Trump doesn't make you a Rep. 

And hard to be a Dem that "votes for them at every opportunity" and not vote for Hilary... but then that wouldn't put people in neat little boxes I guess.

Why are you so upset by my insinuation that you're a democrat? 

I mean it's not as if the world at large considers you some kind of racist white supremacist type for being a democrat. Hillary was a shitty choice. Everyone knew that. 

Wait, are you saying you voted for Trump? Or are you taking the half measure road and saying you voted for Bernie in the primaries and didn't vote in the general election? I personally have nothing against Democrats as long as they're not on the "progressive" ticket. For instance that Joe Manchin seems alright. 

30 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

The Democratic party came to be more than a political party in the South—it came to be a defender of a way of life,” Goldfield says. “And that way of life was the restoration as much as possible of white supremacy … The Confederate statues you see all around were primarily erected by Democrats.”

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

The Democratic party came to be more than a political party in the South—it came to be a defender of a way of life,” Goldfield says. “And that way of life was the restoration as much as possible of white supremacy … The Confederate statues you see all around were primarily erected by Democrats.”

Again, if Democrats simply owned up to their past but doubled down to their commitment to not be that it would be one thing...but instead they're committed to trying to fool people into thinking that they were framed. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Why are you so upset by my insinuation that you're a democrat? 

I mean it's not as if the world at large considers you some kind of racist white supremacist type for being a democrat. Hillary was a shitty choice. Everyone knew that. 

Wait, are you saying you voted for Trump? Or are you taking the half measure road and saying you voted for Bernie in the primaries and didn't vote in the general election? I personally have nothing against Democrats as long as they're not on the "progressive" ticket. For instance that Joe Manchin seems alright. 

I'm "upset" you made a statement of certainty about what my politically party is based on something completely fabricated (that I voted Dem "every chance I got"). I would be just as annoyed if you said Republican. 

The point here is you're grouping me in one party incorrectly and you've made a completely false statement about me. I have yet to see you admit you were objectively incorrect as well. 

Dems are pussies too scared to actually get anything done. Reps have been taken over by a fringe group doing whatever they can to restrict/halt actually democracy. 

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Larry, you might want to make a mental note of this.

Every time you go on about your “Trump lost the 2020 election” because of no evidence…blah…blah…blah.

I’m going to remind you of the Mueller investigation, remember that?

Tell me Larry…what did that year long investigation find?

FUCKING NOTHING!

If the Libtards can get a taxpayer funded investigation into the 2016 election, let Trump have his.

After all, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

I do indeed... Please-  I beg to differ- Mueller found plenty- it's just that they (in Mueller's opinion) couldn't charge a sitting president with a crime.... just keep floating in the river of denial Cal rafts on....   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report     https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/  

"The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

OTOH, regarding voter fraud, Trump's minions have served up 60 or so nothing burgers in assorted Federal courts to date.  I'll be waiting for evidence that isn't something "Release my Crap-pen" (soon to be disbarred Sydney Powell), or back on the crack pipe Mike Lindell have hallucinated.  :D   Denial runs deep in Trump world. Now Tucker Carlson wants to tell his viewers January 6th was somehow an FBI plot? You guys aren't living in anything that resembles reality..   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I do indeed... Please-  Mueller found plenty- it's just that they (in Mueller's opinion) couldn't charge a sitting president with a crime.... just keep floating in the river of denial Cal rafts on....   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report     https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/  

"The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

OTOH, regarding voter fraud, Trump's minions have served up 60 or so nothing burgers in assorted Federal courts to date.  I'll be waiting for evidence that isn't something "Release my Crap-pen" (soon to be disbarred Sydney Powell), or back on the crack pipe Mike Lindell have hallucinated.  :D   Denial runs deep in Trump world. Now Tucker Carlson wants to tell his viewers January 6th was somehow an FBI plot? You guys aren't living in anything that resembles reality..   

2021-06-22_035121.png.5629d67c64393c0d73d94e8d1c7971b7.png

But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/

Russian troll farm: Charged with distributing Russian propaganda

A view of the four-story building known as the  troll farm  in St. Petersburg, Russia on Feb. 17, 2018.
A view of the four-story building known as the "troll farm" in St. Petersburg, Russia on Feb. 17, 2018.
Naira Davlashyan—AP

Mueller’s most sweeping charges are unlikely to lead to any convictions. In 2018, he charged the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm, with meddling in the 2016 election. In an unusually detailed 37-page indictment, he spelled out how the Russians allegedly tricked Americans into following fake social media accounts filled with pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda. The indictment also named two shell companies and 13 Russian nationals, including Yevgeniy Prigozhin, who has been nicknamed “Putin’s chef” for his ties to the Russian president. It’s unlikely that any of the Russians will ever face a trial in the United States, but the charges make it harder for them to travel overseas.

Russian spies: Charged with stealing Democratic emails

Russian President Vladimir Putin talks during his informal meeting with the 'Leaders of Russia' contest winners at the Kremlin on March 19, 2019 in Moscow, Russia.
Russian President Vladimir Putin talks during his informal meeting with the 'Leaders of Russia' contest winners at the Kremlin on March 19, 2019 in Moscow, Russia.
Mikhail Svetlov—Getty Images

Mueller’s second big set of charges was of 12 Russian military intelligence officers. The similarly detailed 29-page indictment explains how the hackers allegedly used phishing attacks to steal files from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton presidential campaign, then worked with WikiLeaks to distribute the information to damage Clinton’s candidacy in an effort to help Trump win. It also explains how cryptocurrency was allegedly used to pay for the effort, as well as other attempts to penetrate state elections websites. These charges are also unlikely to ever lead to a trial in the United States.

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to seven and a half years in prison for financial crimes

Paul Manafort arrives for a hearing at US District Court on June 15, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Paul Manafort arrives for a hearing at US District Court on June 15, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Mandel Ngan—AFP/Getty Images

If there are direct connections between the Russian efforts and the Trump campaign, one potential contact might have been campaign chairman Paul Manafort. A longtime Republican consultant, Manafort worked overseas in recent years, including for a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine. Mueller charged Manafort with hiding tens of millions of dollars he earned for that work and lying to banks to get loans. In August, a jury in Virginia found Manafort guilty on eight counts. (It was unable to reach a verdict on 10 other counts.) Manafort then pleaded guilty on related charges in a D.C. court and began cooperating with Mueller. However, prosecutors later said he breached their agreement by lying to them, and Manafort was sentenced to a total of seven and a half years in prison.

Konstantin Kilimnik: Charged with obstruction of justice

On the other side, a possible point of contact might be Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI believes has ties to Russian intelligence. A former employee of Manafort’s firm, Kilimnik was sometimes described as “Manafort’s Manafort,” while Manafort reportedly called him “my Russian brain.” A poorly redacted court filing from Mueller’s team inadvertently revealed that Manafort gave Kilimnik detailed polling information during the campaign and discussed a Ukrainian peace plan, then lied about both to Mueller, even when he was supposedly cooperating. Mueller charged Kilimnik with conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice for allegedly attempting witness tampering during the Manafort investigation.

Trump confidant Roger Stone: Convicted of lying to Congress

Roger Stone throws up peace signs outside court on Jan. 25, 2019 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Roger Stone throws up peace signs outside court on Jan. 25, 2019 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Joshua Prezant—AFP/Getty Images

On Nov. 15, longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone was found guilty of all seven counts he faced, including lying to Congress, tampering with a witness and obstructing a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mueller charged Stone with lying to the House Intelligence Committee in 2017 about his contacts with WikiLeaks and tampering with a key witness who could discredit his version of events.

He has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing. Stone’s sentencing hearing is scheduled for Feb. 6, 2020. He faces up to 20 years in prison.

The Cooperators

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Michael Flynn departs the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse following a pre-sentencing hearing on July 10, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Michael Flynn departs the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse following a pre-sentencing hearing on July 10, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Aaron P. Bernstein—Getty Images

As a foreign policy adviser on the Trump campaign, a member of the presidential transition and the first National Security Adviser in the Trump Administration, Michael Flynn had valuable insight into key moments in the investigation. In 2017 he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with then Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. A year later, he asked a federal judge to delay his sentencing so that he could have more of an opportunity to assist the probes. Mueller’s team asked for him to receive little to no jail time, a sign that they viewed his cooperation as helpful.

Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Rick Gates leaves the Federal Court on Dec. 11, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Brendan Smialowski—AFP/Getty Images

Another valuable source of information for Mueller was Rick Gates, Manafort’s longtime business partner, a top aide on the Trump campaign and deputy chairman of the presidential inauguration committee. Facing up to six years in prison, Gates pleaded guilty in 2018 to lying to investigators and conspiring to commit other offenses. He agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation. Earlier this month, prosecutors asked for the fifth time that his sentencing be delayed, citing his continued cooperation in “several ongoing investigations.”

Former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty to tax and bank charges, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress

Michael Cohen testifies before the House Oversight Committee on Capitol Hill, on Feb. 27, 2019.
Michael Cohen testifies before the House Oversight Committee on Capitol Hill, on Feb. 27, 2019.
Cheriss May—NurPhoto/Getty Images

As Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen had insight into Trump’s business and political efforts, including paying porn star Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about an alleged affair with Trump. Since it was not related to his main targets, Mueller handed the investigation into Cohen to the Southern District of New York. Cohen pleaded guilty to various financial crimes related to his taxi medallion business and other personal matters, as well as a campaign-finance violation for the hush-money payments. (Trump, who was named in the charges as Individual 1, is considered by some to be an unindicted co-conspirator in this case and could face charges when he’s out of office. He has denied any campaign finance violation.) Cohen also pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his work on the Trump Tower Moscow project during the campaign and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation.

In May, he officially began serving out a three-year prison sentence at the minimum security Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, N.Y.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Served 12 days in prison for lying to investigators

George Papadopoulos arrives at US District Court for his sentencing in Washington, DC on Sept. 7, 2018.
George Papadopoulos arrives at US District Court for his sentencing in Washington, DC on Sept. 7, 2018.
Andrew Caballero-Reynolds—AFP/Getty Images

Although he was a minor figure in the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos played a key role in launching the FBI investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia that predated Mueller’s appointment. After he told an Australian diplomat in a bar that the Russians might have damaging information on Clinton, the diplomat passed the information to the FBI. When prosecutors first approached him in January of 2017, Papadopoulos repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russian agents. He pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and was sentenced to 14 days in prison, a year of probation and a $9,500 fine. He was released from a minimum-security facility after 12 days with credit for time spent in jail after being indicted.

The Minor Figures

Alex van der Zwaan: Served 30 days in prison for lying to investigators

Alex Van der Zwaan leaves the U.S. District Courthouse in Washington, USA on Feb. 20, 2018.
Alex Van der Zwaan leaves the U.S. District Courthouse in Washington, USA on Feb. 20, 2018.
Samuel Corum—Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Rick Gates and an unnamed person in Ukraine. He served 30 days in jail and was deported from the United States.

Richard Pinedo: Sentenced to six months in prison for identity theft

A California man who ran a website selling dummy bank accounts to eBay and Facebook, Richard Pinedo pleaded guilty to identity theft as part of the investigation into Russian hackers. He was sentenced to six months in prison and six months of home detention.

Sam Patten: Pleaded guilty to failing to register as a foreign lobbyist

Sam Patten leaves the U.S. District Court on Aug. 31, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Win McNamee—Getty Images

After investigating Republican lobbyist Sam Patten, Mueller’s team handed the case to career prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney’s office in D.C. There, he pleaded guilty to failing to register as a lobbyist for Ukrainian clients while working with Kilimnik, helping a client get around restrictions on foreign donations in order to get tickets to Trump’s inauguration, and misleading congressional investigators.

Bijan Kian and Skim Alptekin: Charged with conspiring to violate lobbying laws

Mueller’s team referred Bijan Kian and Skim Alptekin, two former associates of Flynn, Trump’s national security advisor, to federal prosecutors in Virginia, who charged them with conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules for their work on behalf of a Turkish campaign to expel a rival of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Alptekin was also charged with lying to investigators.

Gregory Craig: Acquitted on charges of lying to authorities

Gregory Craig — a longtime Washington Democratic attorney — was acquitted on Sept. 4, 2019 of a felony charge that he lied to authorities about work he did on behalf of the Ukrainian government seven years ago.

Craig worked for former President Bill Clinton and served as White House counsel during the Obama Administration. But the trial wasn’t over whether Craig worked for Ukraine; it rested on whether Craig deliberately mislead the Justice Department while it investigated whether he needed to register as a foriegn agent. After five hours of deliberation, a jury found him not guilty.

Vin Weber and Tony Podesta: Justice Department ends investigation

Mueller’s team also referred two high-powered Washington insiders to federal prosecutors in New York for investigations into violations of foreign lobbying laws: former Obama Administration White House Counsel Gregory Craig, former Republican Rep. Vin Weber of Minnesota, and Tony Podesta, brother of Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager.

Mueller’s report, which he submitted to Attorney General William Barr on Friday, did not conclude that Trump or anyone involved in his campaign colluded with Russia,

57 minutes ago, Vambo said:

But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.

u.

Trump confidant Roger Stone: Convicted of lying to Congress

Joshua Prezant—AFP/Getty Images

On Nov. 15, longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone was found guilty of all seven counts he faced, including lying to Congress, tampering with a witness and obstructing a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mueller charged Stone with lying to the House Intelligence Committee in 2017 about his contacts with WikiLeaks and tampering with a key witness who could discredit his version of events.

He has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing. Stone’s sentencing hearing is scheduled for Feb. 6, 2020. He faces up to 20 years in prison.

The Cooperators

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Aaron P. Bernstein—Getty Images

As a foreign policy adviser on the Trump campaign, a member of the presidential transition and the first National Security Adviser in the Trump Administration, Michael Flynn had valuable insight into key moments in the investigation. In 2017 he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations with then Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and agreed to cooperate with the investigation. A year later, he asked a federal judge to delay his sentencing so that he could have more of an opportunity to assist the probes. Mueller’s team asked for him to receive little to no jail time, a sign that they viewed his cooperation as helpful.

Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators

Brendan Smialowski—AFP/Getty Images

Another valuable source of information for Mueller was Rick Gates, Manafort’s longtime business partner, a top aide on the Trump campaign and deputy chairman of the presidential inauguration committee. Facing up to six years in prison, Gates pleaded guilty in 2018 to lying to investigators and conspiring to commit other offenses. He agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation. Earlier this month, prosecutors asked for the fifth time that his sentencing be delayed, citing his continued cooperation in “several ongoing investigations.”

Former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty to tax and bank charges, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress

Cheriss May—NurPhoto/Getty Images

As Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen had insight into Trump’s business and political efforts, including paying porn star Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about an alleged affair with Trump. Since it was not related to his main targets, Mueller handed the investigation into Cohen to the Southern District of New York. Cohen pleaded guilty to various financial crimes related to his taxi medallion business and other personal matters, as well as a campaign-finance violation for the hush-money payments. (Trump, who was named in the charges as Individual 1, is considered by some to be an unindicted co-conspirator in this case and could face charges when he’s out of office. He has denied any campaign finance violation.) Cohen also pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his work on the Trump Tower Moscow project during the campaign and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation.

In May, he officially began serving out a three-year prison sentence at the minimum security Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, N.Y.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Served 12 days in prison for lying to investigators

Andrew Caballero-Reynolds—AFP/Getty Images

Although he was a minor figure in the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos played a key role in launching the FBI investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia that predated Mueller’s appointment. After he told an Australian diplomat in a bar that the Russians might have damaging information on Clinton, the diplomat passed the information to the FBI. When prosecutors first approached him in January of 2017, Papadopoulos repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russian agents. He pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and was sentenced to 14 days in prison, a year of probation and a $9,500 fine. He was released from a minimum-security facility after 12 days with credit for time spent in jail after being indicted.

The Minor Figures

Alex van der Zwaan: Served 30 days in prison for lying to investigators

Samuel Corum—Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Rick Gates and an unnamed person in Ukraine. He served 30 days in jail and was deported from the United States.

Richard Pinedo: Sentenced to six months in prison for identity theft

A California man who ran a website selling dummy bank accounts to eBay and Facebook, Richard Pinedo pleaded guilty to identity theft as part of the investigation into Russian hackers. He was sentenced to six months in prison and six months of home detention.

Sam Patten: Pleaded guilty to failing to register as a foreign lobbyist

Win McNamee—Getty Images

After investigating Republican lobbyist Sam Patten, Mueller’s team handed the case to career prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney’s office in D.C. There, he pleaded guilty to failing to register as a lobbyist for Ukrainian clients while working with Kilimnik, helping a client get around restrictions on foreign donations in order to get tickets to Trump’s inauguration, and misleading congressional investigators.

Bijan Kian and Skim Alptekin: Charged with conspiring to violate lobbying laws

Mueller’s team referred Bijan Kian and Skim Alptekin, two former associates of Flynn, Trump’s national security advisor, to federal prosecutors in Virginia, who charged them with conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules for their work on behalf of a Turkish campaign to expel a rival of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Alptekin was also charged with lying to investigators.

Gregory Craig: Acquitted on charges of lying to authorities

Gregory Craig — a longtime Washington Democratic attorney — was acquitted on Sept. 4, 2019 of a felony charge that he lied to authorities about work he did on behalf of the Ukrainian government seven years ago.

Craig worked for former President Bill Clinton and served as White House counsel during the Obama Administration. But the trial wasn’t over whether Craig worked for Ukraine; it rested on whether Craig deliberately mislead the Justice Department while it investigated whether he needed to register as a foriegn agent. After five hours of deliberation, a jury found him not guilty.

Vin Weber and Tony Podesta: Justice Department ends investigation

Mueller’s team also referred two high-powered Washington insiders to federal prosecutors in New York for investigations into violations of foreign lobbying laws: former Obama Administration White House Counsel Gregory Craig, former Republican Rep. Vin Weber of Minnesota, and Tony Podesta, brother of Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager.

Mueller’s report, which he submitted to Attorney General William Barr on Friday, did not conclude that Trump or anyone involved in his campaign colluded with Russia,

Geez- go back to your delusional rabbit hole, how you can possibly paint Orangie in a positive light  with the above is beyond me.  . Yup- Trump's lackeys take the fall for him. His pal Stone even gets pardoned. Flynn wants another 1\6 insurrection. Ever hear Crooks of a feather, flock together? Trump is the ringleader. His day in court is yet to come. Georgia- New York- Washington DC.  Cohen is cooperating with the Feds with inside info- FYI...  It's coming, as sure as the sun comes up. Laugh while you can.  Cheetos will be damn lucky if he's not in jail playing scrabble with Bill Cosby.  :D  :D  :D  

Imitation, as you know, is sometimes called the sincerest form of flattery but regardless those of you who like to imitate the cries of TDS with your own cries of BDS remember this:  Almost everything posted about Joe Biden or his handlers in the Democrat party who allow him to be president as long as he sucks up to their hard left agenda  are because of some ridiculous policy that his people are forcing upon the country. 

This particular thread is about Juneteenth (a day over which no one gave a single solitary fuck until the last year) one of the most ridiculous examples of pandering  of our lifetimes.

You really are wasting your own time screaming about the Trump witch hunt.   I can't imagine that anyone with a brain would not be disgusted by the political persecution of the other party going all the way back to Whitewater, hell actually back to Nixon but that's the furthest back I can remember personally.

And again focusing on trump keeps you people who voted for Biden from having to defend his bullshit.

And remember those of you screaming law and order about lying to Congress or whatever bunch of idiots get lied to take a look at the cities in which shoplifting assault  prostitution dope  Et cetera et cetera aren't even prosecuted anymore because they are basically the hobbies of negroes.  Regardless of the color of trump's hair how does that possibly make the United States a better place by turning the ghetto into an actual no man's land?  And how does giving black people a cart Blanche for those crimes make their communities stronger and safer? 

WSS

( And for God's sake Donald Trump has had his day. Many people who agree with center right policies have had their day. Biden voters are helping to turn America's cities into 3rd world shuttles  And promote absolutely lunatic policies. You should be worrying about that, not over who leaked Hillary's campaign's malfeasance. 

WSS

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm "upset" you made a statement of certainty about what my politically party is based on something completely fabricated (that I voted Dem "every chance I got"). I would be just as annoyed if you said Republican. 

The point here is you're grouping me in one party incorrectly and you've made a completely false statement about me. I have yet to see you admit you were objectively incorrect as well. 

Dems are pussies too scared to actually get anything done. Reps have been taken over by a fringe group doing whatever they can to restrict/halt actually democracy. 

Oh no! You're upset you got generalized? 

You're not long for this brave new world, are you?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Geez- go back to your delusional rabbit hole, how you can possibly paint Orangie in a positive light  with the above is beyond me.  . Yup- Trump's lackeys take the fall for him. His pal Stone even gets pardoned. Flynn wants another 1\6 insurrection. Ever hear Crooks of a feather, flock together? Trump is the ringleader. His day in court is yet to come. Georgia- New York- Washington DC.  Cohen is cooperating with the Feds with inside info- FYI...  It's coming, as sure as the sun comes up. Laugh while you can.  Cheetos will be damn lucky if he's not in jail playing scrabble with Bill Cosby.  :D  :D  :D  

In all of your blather about the Mueller investigation, and you failed to mention any evidence of Russian Collusion?

How convenient! 😂 😂 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Imitation, as you know, is sometimes called the sincerest form of flattery but regardless those of you who like to imitate the cries of TDS with your own cries of BDS remember this:  Almost everything posted about Joe Biden or his handlers in the Democrat party who allow him to be president as long as he sucks up to their hard left agenda  are because of some ridiculous policy that his people are forcing upon the country. 

This particular thread is about Juneteenth (a day over which no one gave a single solitary fuck until the last year) one of the most ridiculous examples of pandering  of our lifetimes.

You really are wasting your own time screaming about the Trump witch hunt.   I can't imagine that anyone with a brain would not be disgusted by the political persecution of the other party going all the way back to Whitewater, hell actually back to Nixon but that's the furthest back I can remember personally.

And again focusing on trump keeps you people who voted for Biden from having to defend his bullshit.

And remember those of you screaming law and order about lying to Congress or whatever bunch of idiots get lied to take a look at the cities in which shoplifting assault  prostitution dope  Et cetera et cetera aren't even prosecuted anymore because they are basically the hobbies of negroes.  Regardless of the color of trump's hair how does that possibly make the United States a better place by turning the ghetto into an actual no man's land?  And how does giving black people a cart Blanche for those crimes make their communities stronger and safer? 

WSS

( And for God's sake Donald Trump has had his day. Many people who agree with center right policies have had their day. Biden voters are helping to turn America's cities into 3rd world shuttles  And promote absolutely lunatic policies. You should be worrying about that, not over who leaked Hillary's campaign's malfeasance. 

WSS

You thinking something is ridiculous isn't the majority thinking it is

You not caring about something isn't no one caring about it

Yes, Trump has had his day... And Obama is even further in the rear view yet that hasn't stopped some... Not to mention Trump is still clearly very active 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh no! You're upset you got generalized? 

You're not long for this brave new world, are you?

So you've just decided to stop responding to the point here as well. I imagine because you've been proven wrong and you're out of everything but insults. Like I said, I expected more from a non-MAGA lover on this board, but oh well. 

I'll end this discussion here as well. Take the last word again if you please. 

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I hope you are enjoying your visit to the 21st century but I'm not someone who thinks that the majority opinion is correct all the time, especially in a country where only a small fraction of eligible voters bothered to vote and even then they vote based on some of the stupidest ideas I can imagine.   Not to mention that only a tiny of fraction pay any attention to the news one more the other.

Probably not but those who don't care don't matter to me. And people care about stupid shit all too often. You're good

Yes, Trump has had his day... And Obama is even further in the rear view yet that hasn't stopped some... Not to mention Trump is still clearly very active 

I know you don't read very much but perhaps you've noticed the great and powerful Obammy blaring away recently?  Conversely what makes you think I give a shit about him?

WSS

another point that is happily emotionally knee jerked over by ignoring it....

Michael Flynn only submitted a guilty plea out of coercion - they threatened to

go after his son and destroy him financially too.

The swamp is that dangerous and corrupt.  Hear brennan or clapper running their big fat corrupt mouths ?

not anymore.

the entire corrupt biden family of dirtbags should be investigated.

but the corrupt deep swamp protects their own.

List of 71 Clinton Associates Who Died Mysteriously or ...

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation. 2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown..

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-05-09_010653.png.55bb913c8ccf2d23f0555f4f551dda71.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.856a907e648ec0a9faed6d0355a10707.png

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Axe said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong.. They want to tear down all the statues that THEY think remind them of slavery to create a holiday to remind us of,,,,,, slavery

Well the Democrats(KKK) did build them to begin with...