THE BROWNS BOARD

Now we have Elizabeth Hasselbeck's douche "wife" piling on.

Guest mz.

I think he also backed up Jared Lorenzen in New York. Talk about illustrious careers...

As an aside, is there anyone ESPN won't hire (see: Palmer, Jesse)?. Opening Vegas odds on David Carr becoming an ESPN "analyst" by 2011: 5/2.

To me he simply sounded like an ESPN parrot. One of his points was that BE was playing just about as badly as DA and he's not getting benched. Well...is there a 2nd year, 1st Round draft pick waiting to take BE's place? NO. Fortunately, there is one for DA.

The switch was imminent, a no brainer, and about 4 weeks too late.

The "douche" could be reminded that although DA was sporadically playing better as of late, it didn't prevent him from being ranked at the very bottom as far as NFL QB's go.

I'd ask him if I could, "Exactly how long were the Browns supposed to wait before making the change? Maybe when he rises to 29th or 30th?"

Guest Masters
Most of these clowns don't even watch the games.

Anybody that has seen the Serial Drive Killer's body of work should have absolutely no reservations about his deficiencies.

But then it wouldn't make for a good story on TV. If you don't portray it as controversial people will tune out.

Guest Masters
What the hell do all these NFL quarterbacks know about football anyways?

Give me a BQ Fag's opinion over those guys anyday!!!

Well, considering the guys they have, the same thing as DA. How to be a back up QB.

Tim Hasselbeck is barely an NFL QB, Lum.

Have you no shame? You'd quote Sarah Palin if she had something negative to say about Brady Quinn, the Cleveland Browns Starting Quarterback.

Guest Masters

I am sure Lum won't watch NFL live with all the good thinks Mark S. had to say about Quinn, and his preseason performance. Those that have followed football know that OL guys are generally the smartest guys.

Wow. As if being married to a hot girl nobody can stand isn't disorienting enough, now this.

She's not even hot.

I wouldn't tap that ass after doing ten years in the joint. I'd pretend to, then tell her she's not quite good looking enough and a tad bit annoying. "Sorry girl, maybe I can hook you up with one of my boys."

Who the hell do you think you are, Joe Montana?

Yes?

What kind of half-brained comeback was that? I expect better from you.

Guest Masters

Who the hell do you think you are, Joe Montana?

Yes?

What kind of half-brained comeback was that? I expect better from you.

You expected better?

I am more surprised he didn't just call you a fag or a BQ fag.

Guest Masters
Lum's called me a fag at least 100x already...I think even he became bored with his monotony...

Nah, he just moved on to calling different people that one.

Guest Masters
I'm a Browns Fag, all wearing Brown and Orange and shit.

I got my old school Bernie shirt going. Cause Quinn is gonna be the first Browns QB to win his first start since Kosar!

Guest Masters
I actually think she's insanely cute. But in the morning, she'd start telling me about her fondness for Sarah Palin and I'd have to cut my own cock off to prevent the spreading.

But what if the fondness she spoke involved a 3 some with Palin?

Besides being an evil spawn of hell, Palin has a jaw as big as Jay Leno's. It's just massive.

She is a christian woman who believes in family values, you my friend speak out of your ass. Sorry but I have heard the media beat up on this woman and treat her as if she is Britney Spears when in fact she is due more respect then that. Wether you agree with her politcal views or not you have no right to belittle her. Stick to football that is what you are best at talking about.

Archived