THE BROWNS BOARD

X republicans threaten 3rd party

49 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I can tell you I don't want the kind of single party sycophant government we have now where anyone that steps over the party lines gets politically executed. It's only a small leap to physically executed for treason for disagreeing with the dominant contingent of the moment. 

Can't say as I wholeheartedly agree with you but take this example. Let's start by assuming the parties operate on a specific set of issues.(yes I realize thats a dubious assumption)  I will let you pick your own hypothetical but let's say that 1 of these parties has an issue that means a lot to you. Or a few issues that mean a lot to you. Let's say you supported a candidate because of that But for whatever reason they decide to do something to make that issue Dead On Arrival.  Why wouldn't you wish to be represented by a candidate who shared your belief?

And it really doesn't matter which party were talking about. But shouldn't we be voting for representatives who share our vision?

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Can't say as I wholeheartedly agree with you but take this example. Let's start by assuming the parties operate on a specific set of issues.(yes I realize thats a dubious assumption)  I will let you pick your own hypothetical but let's say that 1 of these parties has an issue that means a lot to you. Or a few issues that mean a lot to you. Let's say you supported a candidate because of that But for whatever reason they decide to do something to make that issue Dead On Arrival.  Why wouldn't you wish to be represented by a candidate who shared your belief?

And it really doesn't matter which party were talking about. But shouldn't we be voting for representatives who share our vision?

WSS

That’s called voting by policy, something I believe that has gone by the way of the pay phone.

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s called voting by policy, something I believe that has gone by the way of the pay phone.

Sure. On the other hand to be fair if the people she represents actually wanted to Usher in the Joe Biden administration… (but if that was the case they've probably voted for her opponent)I just don't think they did. Now they may well have disagreed with the president in reducing the troops in the Middle East contrary to her neo con views.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, hoorta said:

To paraphrase Star Trek TNG- as indeed he should. That's old news Cal.  It's a credit to the Secret Service no one with Vambo's grenade launchers hasn't taken a pot shot at him yet while he's out playing golf.  My POV? Bad idea- you want a martyr for the cause? You'll regret taking him out.  

You know who else is getting death threats? Liz Cheney and anyone who voted to Impeach your Lyin' King.  They've also gotten increased personal security. 

image.png.979290153981859d3a1f6a0c3e79cf68.png

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.979290153981859d3a1f6a0c3e79cf68.png

Sort of looks like he's had a stroke, eye issues, and uneven left- right facial expression.  😦 Ageing at a rapid pace, has to suck energy out of the MAGAs that he's been deprived of..... Not surprising as the Lyin' King claimed Maricopa County Deleted their database. Give him another of his 30,000+ Pinocchio's- as the head of the Maricopa election board called him out on his bullshit- "Interesting- because I'm looking at that database on my computer right now"....  

That Fraducount will only be believed by the folks buried down in the  Rabbit Hole Vambo (like you perhaps)- and you know it. ZERO oversight. The county sheriff gave them the finger- like hell if you're getting the law enforcement database. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mike Lindell is financing the entire charade.   

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sort of looks like he's had a stroke, eye issues, and uneven left- right facial expression.  😦 Ageing at a rapid pace, has to suck energy out of the MAGAs that he's been deprived of..... Not surprising as the Lyin' King claimed Maricopa County Deleted their database. Give him another of his 30,000+ Pinocchio's- as the head of the Maricopa election board called him out on his bullshit- "Interesting- because I'm looking at that database on my computer right now"....  

That Fraducount will only be believed by the folks buried down in the  Rabbit Hole Vambo (like you perhaps)- and you know it. ZERO oversight. The county sheriff gave them the finger- like hell if you're getting the law enforcement database. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mike Lindell is financing the entire charade.   

2021-05-18_023626.png.e7ec34146de0891a16246a2ef739fcdc.png2021-05-18_024401.png.0cb6076a87030f47636906cb728e01e5.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

More Biden minions at work...

Another violent weekend in Atlanta area leaves at least 24 shot, six dead

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

2021-05-18_023626.png.e7ec34146de0891a16246a2ef739fcdc.png

Aw, so endearing- you can shove your memes up your ass sideways....  I'm living rent free in YOUR head Vambo...   

Actually- Cheetos is some nutcase currently living at MAGA-a-Lardo, that is- until the Feds show up to arrest him. The Lyin' King just keeps on telling those whoppers.  Even his pal Lindsey Graham politely told him on the record to STFU already and move on- the 2020 Election is over.  

Yup- the FRaudit going on in Arizona is the joke. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maricopa-county-2020-audit/2021/05/17/28292932-b74a-11eb-a6b1-81296da0339b_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F326c83a%2F60a3e9bc9d2fdae30255101e%2F5ed831dfade4e276b3feacec%2F11%2F70%2F60a3e9bc9d2fdae30255101e

Trump's Cyber Ninjas are run by one of the chief election fraud pumpers...  Hardly objective. The REPUBLICANS who run the Arizona's elections- on both the state and county level have called them a bunch of incompetent buffoons who don't have a clue what the fuck they're doing. There's a couple letters to the State Senate imbedded in the article- I'd suggest you read them for documentation of their assholery.  Just give us the routers- and Dominion's passcodes?  Shove it- as the Maricopa County Sherriff said- that would give you total access to every voter in the state, as well as some classified Law Enforcement data (which is probably tied into a few Federal Databases).  I don't even want to think what a two-bit hacker could do if they got inside Dominions software).  Good Lord- buy a clue already-  "bamboo" "kinematic artifacts" whatever the hell those are. OANN could turn the cameras off while they shred a few hundred Biden ballots and take them out to the trash.  

“I will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process. Finish your audit and be ready to defend what you’re finding in a court of law,” Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers (R) said at the public meeting. And we're not attending your dog & pony show 5\18 either- we're not going to dignify that charade with our presence.    

the anti-Trump republicans and the left are terrified the truth will come out.

so is Hoorta, apparently.

Democrats worried Arizona audit may uncover fraud ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/6/...

May 06, 2021 · Since Arizona has already certified its election results, the aim of the audit isn’t to challenge Mr. Biden’s presidency, but to restore people’s trust …

Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the ...

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/05/10/here-is-why-the-democrats-are-totally...

May 10, 2021 · Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the Arizona Audit. All eyes are on Arizona. Republicans and Trump supporters are certain that the ongoing audit will prove their over-arching allegation that election integrity was nonexistent in the state during the 2020 election. Democrats and their media sycophants are trying to have both sides of a counter-argument: the audit …

This Is Why the Democrats are So Afraid of a Valid Audit ...

https://libertyonenews.com/this-is-why-the...

So, what are the Democrats most afraid of? They are afraid that the people will see that the emperor is wearing no clothes. Not just in Arizona but throughout the swing states. If Biden falls in Arizona, it will be easier to audit other states, and once enough states fall, even SCOTUS will not be able to ignore it.

Wisconsin Officially Launches Audit of 2020 Election ...

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021/05/wisconsin...

May 16, 2021 · The state of Wisconsin authorized an audit of the 2020 election! — Emerald Robinson ️ (@EmeraldRobinson) May 15, 2021. The official audit was ordered almost three months ago by Republicans in the State Legislature, according to Newsweek. The Joint Legislative Audit Committee voted to order the audit along party lines.

after all, the "republicans" in Arizona?

sleazy john mccain ?

then there is sleazy jeff flake

Jeff Flake - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Flake

Jeffrey Lane Flake (born December 31, 1962) is an American politician who served as a United States Senator from Arizona from 2013 to 2019. A member of the Republican Party, Flake served in the United States House of Representatives from 2001 to 2013. Born in Snowflake, Arizona, Flake attended Brigham Young University, from which he received his Bachelo…

Cindy McCain, Jeff Flake defended Liz Cheney while other ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy...

May 16, 2021 · Rep. Liz Cheney got support from former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain after the House GOP ousted her as House Republican Conference chair.

3 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

lol cal did you even read my post

actually, I did, but you mentioned "Trump's mismanagement of the covid crisis" whatever it was, that was enough for me. lol

Were it not for PRes Trump, we still would have have a vaccine. How is the covid crisis mismanaged? What better was there to do?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Aw, so endearing- you can shove your memes up your ass sideways....  I'm living rent free in YOUR head Vambo...   

Actually- Cheetos is some nutcase currently living at MAGA-a-Lardo, that is- until the Feds show up to arrest him. The Lyin' King just keeps on telling those whoppers.  Even his pal Lindsey Graham politely told him on the record to STFU already and move on- the 2020 Election is over.  

Yup- the FRaudit going on in Arizona is the joke. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maricopa-county-2020-audit/2021/05/17/28292932-b74a-11eb-a6b1-81296da0339b_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F326c83a%2F60a3e9bc9d2fdae30255101e%2F5ed831dfade4e276b3feacec%2F11%2F70%2F60a3e9bc9d2fdae30255101e

Trump's Cyber Ninjas are run by one of the chief election fraud pumpers...  Hardly objective. The REPUBLICANS who run the Arizona's elections- on both the state and county level have called them a bunch of incompetent buffoons who don't have a clue what the fuck they're doing. There's a couple letters to the State Senate imbedded in the article- I'd suggest you read them for documentation of their assholery.  Just give us the routers- and Dominion's passcodes?  Shove it- as the Maricopa County Sherriff said- that would give you total access to every voter in the state, as well as some classified Law Enforcement data (which is probably tied into a few Federal Databases).  I don't even want to think what a two-bit hacker could do if they got inside Dominions software).  Good Lord- buy a clue already-  "bamboo" "kinematic artifacts" whatever the hell those are. OANN could turn the cameras off while they shred a few hundred Biden ballots and take them out to the trash.  

“I will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process. Finish your audit and be ready to defend what you’re finding in a court of law,” Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers (R) said at the public meeting. And we're not attending your dog & pony show 5\18 either- we're not going to dignify that charade with our presence.    

2021-05-18_164635.png.ea5de0b0a5e46b1f05a187821f11be0a.png

Smiling faces sometimes
Pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces
Of the evil that lurks within (can you dig it?)
Smiling faces, smiling faces, sometimes
They don't tell the truth
Smiling faces, smiling faces tell lies and I got proof

2021-05-18_165104.png.47b0ee87842e76a75089436e391c0e9d.png

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, I did, but you mentioned "Trump's mismanagement of the covid crisis" whatever it was, that was enough for me. lol

Were it not for PRes Trump, we still would have have a vaccine. How is the covid crisis mismanaged? What better was there to do?

We'd have the vax regardless of who was president because our country is the greatest in the world when it comes to massive mobilizations. We are just slow to get started,  and just like in World War II, once we got rolling, nothing could stop us. Now we have the largest surplus of vaccinations in the world and are using them for diplomatic capital.

It hurt Trump to bicker with the guy appointed to manage the pandemic on a daily basis - it made the administration appear aimless. If it wasn't for Trump's infighting and the idiot Republicans in Congress deciding that a once in a hundred years pandemic is the time to prioritize fiscal responsibility, then Trump is still president today. Literally, all they had to do was print one more stimulus check prior to the election with Trump's name on it. The 2020 election was supposed to be a referendum on populism, yet the populists are still here and will continue to be here after Trump is long gone. 

Don't get me wrong, the Democrats would have mismanaged this whole thing, too. When Trump was closing the borders to China, the Democrats were hosting hug a chinaman day to prove how not racist they were. Trump's xenophobia probably got the ball rolling at least 1 week earlier than a Clinton administration would have. Let's not act like Trump was the perfect president during 2020. He picked the wrong battles to fight and now the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House.

56 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

We'd have the vax regardless of who was president because our country is the greatest in the world when it comes to massive mobilizations. We are just slow to get started,  and just like in World War II, once we got rolling, nothing could stop us. Now we have the largest surplus of vaccinations in the world and are using them for diplomatic capital.

It hurt Trump to bicker with the guy appointed to manage the pandemic on a daily basis - it made the administration appear aimless. If it wasn't for Trump's infighting and the idiot Republicans in Congress deciding that a once in a hundred years pandemic is the time to prioritize fiscal responsibility, then Trump is still president today. Literally, all they had to do was print one more stimulus check prior to the election with Trump's name on it. The 2020 election was supposed to be a referendum on populism, yet the populists are still here and will continue to be here after Trump is long gone. 

Don't get me wrong, the Democrats would have mismanaged this whole thing, too. When Trump was closing the borders to China, the Democrats were hosting hug a chinaman day to prove how not racist they were. Trump's xenophobia probably got the ball rolling at least 1 week earlier than a Clinton administration would have. Let's not act like Trump was the perfect president during 2020. Help people not overreacted to the virus the economy would have tanked had trump would be president today..

Not at all,  There were numerous times I wish he'd have just shut the fuck up, but I think a great deal of the response was from the disgraceful way the press ran with the stories..

Like Clinton said it's the economy stupid.  And you will never convince me that crushing the economy by shutting it down wasn't planned.

He picked the wrong battles to fight and now the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House.

Respectfully that  Mismanaging the virus is just a result of media propaganda.  Remember no president would have done anything differently.. Fauci didn't particularly like trump and for the democrats the enemy of my enemy is my friend.We are all aware of how many times fauci changed his story, specially in the early few months. If he had been trump's best friend and trump would have made those proclamations because of his good buddy Fauci the democrats would have hated him too. That's just the way it is.

And you may be right about the vaccine but I still have a sneaking suspicion the democrats, who just adore regulations and red tape, may have slowed that down. Who knows?

WSS

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Don't get me wrong, the Democrats would have mismanaged this whole thing, too. When Trump was closing the borders to China, the Democrats were hosting hug a chinaman day to prove how not racist they were. Trump's xenophobia probably got the ball rolling at least 1 week earlier than a Clinton administration would have. Let's not act like Trump was the perfect president during 2020. He picked the wrong battles to fight and now the Democrats hold both houses of Congress and the White House.

points well taken, I had little use for Trump before he ran for pres. Then I started listening to him. Despite his rough edges etc, he accomplished over 200 good/GREAT things for America. AMERICA FIRST.

and Hoorta's honey, joe biden and his obaMao commie, did NOTHING good/great for AMERICA.

Hoorta, his little woodpecker, and Tex have failed for 4 months? to find ONe good/great thing they ever did for America.

The left is selling out America - down the drain. biden and co. stop our Keystone pipeline. Then they allow russian hackers to shut our other pipeline down.

then biden and co. plan to drop sanctions on a pipeline that will go into Germany. Pres Trump was attacked on all sides, it didn't matter which battles he picked. Hoorta's obaMao commie weaponized the cia, nsa, and FBI and DOJ, even the IRS into political attack machines.

Hear anything from the likes of clapper anymore? nope. brennan? nope. btw, you lost me at "populism" - so many words are misused, abused, manipulated and twisted backwards that they lose meaning, except the left loves to use them with a leftwing slant "new definition".

That is why trying to have a simple true conversation with Hoorta and Tex is impossible. And woodpecker just has a whole emotional new definition library in his fragile beak..

I have wondered what Pres Trump could have done differently. No tweets? sure. but that would just give the msm more power over him, despite giving haters a fake reason to hate him.

But I give credit to Pres Trump for AMERICA FIRST.

now, we get the opposite, and it's going to end badly.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the anti-Trump republicans and the left are terrified the truth will come out.

so is Hoorta, apparently.

Democrats worried Arizona audit may uncover fraud ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/6/...

May 06, 2021 · Since Arizona has already certified its election results, the aim of the audit isn’t to challenge Mr. Biden’s presidency, but to restore people’s trust …

Actually- this audit will do nothing but destroy people's trust in election integrity. Two recounts weren't enough, so let's bring in the Clueless Clown Show to totally make a FUBAR mess of the process.  

No Cal- I'm not worried about what might turn up- because outside of MAGA world anything they dig up will have about as much believability that the Earth really is flat.   

I knew you'd chime in with your conspiracy.   I said way back- it was a foregone conclusion these Cyber Ninjas we're going to come up with their "proof" to keep guys like you happy and the Trumplican Big Lie rolling.   

Did you miss these little factoids?

1A) The Cyber Ninja head dude is a Trump supporter... That alone should set off 5 alarm fire sirens about any objectivity.  

1B) Who's observing their procedures to make sure they're accurate? And comply with tested auditing practices? (no one) And televising it- other than Trump Television OANN?   

2) The Ninjas arent certified (there are ballot auditing firms that are) to do voting recounts.  AND they've never done one before. 

3) The local Republicans who DO know how to run an accurate audit have publicly stated these guys hardly know the difference between a ballot and a sheet of toilet paper, and are totally clueless about Arizona Election laws. 

This Fraudit is meant to bamboo-zle the MAGA crowd.   You should probably start screaming for an audit of the Big Kahuna- California too. Why- there was a possibility that space ship dropped off a few million Biden votes there when they used their lasers to start those forest fires. :D :D :D 

The irony of it is- let's run a fraudulent recount- to prove the election was a fraud!   It would be hysterically funny- if it wasn't so dangerous to democracy.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Actually- this audit will do nothing but destroy people's trust in election integrity. Two recounts weren't enough, so let's bring in the Clueless Clown Show to totally make a FUBAR mess of the process.  

No Cal- I'm not worried about what might turn up- because outside of MAGA world anything they dig up will have about as much believability that the Earth really is flat.   

I knew you'd chime in with your conspiracy.   I said way back- it was a foregone conclusion these Cyber Ninjas we're going to come up with their "proof" to keep guys like you happy and the Trumplican Big Lie rolling.   

1A) The Cyber Ninja head dude is a Trump supporter... That alone should set off 5 alarm fire sirens about any objectivity.  

1B) Who's observing their procedures to make sure they're accurate? And comply with tested auditing practices? (no one) And televising it- other than Trump Television OANN?   

2) The Ninjas arent certified (there are ballot auditing firms that are) to do voting recounts.  AND they've never done one before. 

3) The local Republicans who DO know how to run an accurate audit have publicly stated these guys hardly know the difference between a ballot and a sheet of toilet paper, and are totally clueless about Arizona Election laws. 

This Fraudit is meant to bamboo-zle the MAGA crowd.   You should probably start screaming for an audit of the Big Kahuna- California too. Why- there was a possibility that space ship dropped off a few million Biden votes there when they used their lasers to start those forest fires. :D :D :D 

The irony of it is- let's run a fraudulent recount- to prove the election was a fraud!   It would be hysterically funny- if it wasn't so dangerous to democracy.  

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election 

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller,

The irony of it is- let's run a fraudulent Investigation to prove the election was a fraud!   It would be hysterically funny- if it wasn't so dangerous to democracy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election 

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller,

The irony of it is- let's run a fraudulent Investigation to prove the election was a fraud!   It would be hysterically funny- if it wasn't so dangerous to democracy.  

We aren't a democracy,  That's just a word to stir up the natives.

Larry  stumbled across a little bit of truth in stating that to many people don't know the difference between a ballot and a sheet of toilet paper. There really is none anymore.

A representative republic is set up to make sure that the ruling class never loses. Much like big time wrestling. In 2016 the people beat the system but the ruling class is making sure it doesn't happen again and they need to crush out the last remnants of the rebellion.  Those in charge have no scruples, no principles,  just a cynical love of power.  Those that see the phrase 'America first' as dirrty wordes have won with the consent of those who pretended they cared about it. 

WSS

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Actually- this audit will do nothing but destroy people's trust in election integrity.

I know your blinding TDS won’t allow you to think logically, but the Russian Collusion and year long Mueller investigation already laid the groundwork for election integrity.

Let that sink in.

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hoorta

Actually- this audit will do nothing but destroy people's trust in election integrity.

I know your blinding TDS won’t allow you to think logically, but

I know your blinding TDS won’t allow you to think logically, but the Russian Collusion and year long Mueller investigation already laid the groundwork for election integrity.

Let that sink in.

"Destroy the people's trust in election integrity"

You can't possibly be serious.

That's exactly why those complicit SOBs should investigate voter fraud  whether or not it changes the outcome of the election. I realize the people don't matter but maybe they should.

WSS

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

So, Israel is on fire, war in the middle east, Major US pipeline hacked, price of everyday goods is skyrocketing, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.
Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%,
Lumber 126%,
Wheat up 25%,
Food index up 25%,
Cotton 35%,
Silver 38%,
Copper 50%,
Soybeans 71%,
Oil 80%,

Pipeline jobs lost.

Wall construction jobs lost.

1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.

29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.

9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.

Man what an interesting time with the new administration, but at least no more mean tweets.
(Copied and posted.)

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let that sink in.

yep. the swamp is totally corrupted, and really po'd after losing their chance at

total permanent ownership of America.

They are out to make it happen now. Hoorta still can't name even one good/great thing his obaMao commie and his warp-minded biden ever did that was good/great FOR AMERICA. Tex can't either.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

So, Israel is on fire, war in the middle east, Right- Hamas waited until Biden got in...  Major US pipeline hacked, LOL, like how is that Biden's fault?  price of everyday goods is skyrocketing, Because the economy is getting back to normal after a year of pandemic... Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats. None of which has anything to do with Biden? Should he threaten to nuke them?  
Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. I'll grant you that one. Some of the border crossers mistakenly think when Joe got in the laws have changed. The coyotes have taken their methods of smuggling the immigrants to an entirely new level.   Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%,  Thanks to Tariff Trump...  
Lumber 126%,  It's going to take time for the mills that were shut down to catch up...

Ever hear of supply and demand?  Regarding those price increases- it's pretty easy to pull numbers out of your your ass....  
Wheat up 25%,
Food index up 25%, Bullshit... "The food-at-home (grocery store or supermarket food purchases) CPI increased 0.2 percent from February 2021 to March 2021 and was 3.3 percent higher than March 2020."
Cotton 35%,
Silver 38%,
Copper 50%, LOL, we need it in electric car production.  Hint- buy stocks in Copper mining companies.  :D  Yeah- I got some sticker shock myself when I priced a 4' length of 1\2" copper pipe...  
Soybeans 71%,
Oil 80%, Try 50% 

Pipeline jobs lost. Wall construction jobs lost. Wah, wah, Coal Miner's anti environmental, Xenophobic Cheetos and his pals are SO upset. Those jobs lost pale in comparison to other segments of the economy that lost MILLIONS of jobs...   

1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.

29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.

9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work. States (including Ohio) are ending the gravy train... There's jobs aplenty out there, so get off your ass slackers.  

Man what an interesting time with the new administration, but at least no more mean tweets. (THANK GOD!!!) But he's still at his old insulting game, just using his own private bullhorn now...  
(Copied and posted.)

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

"Destroy the people's trust in election integrity"

You can't possibly be serious.

That's exactly why those complicit SOBs should investigate voter fraud  whether or not it changes the outcome of the election. I realize the people don't matter but maybe they should.

WSS

Steve- here's my POV on the fraudit, and if you'd bother to look- there's damn good reasons- according to Maricopa County REPUBLICANS responsible for the voting process in a couple long emails- that are public record- showing exactly WHY the Ninjas have no fucking clue what the hell they're doing. For example, when the County recorder has to reply to one of their "findings" and tell them (in more polite terms) we gave you the fucking data you asked for- and you don't even understand what the hell you're looking at- and the reasons why you think you "found" something in the first place.  LOL- bamboo fibers, kinetic something or other... Maybe look for cosmic ray contamination while you're at it to ensure those ballots weren't dropped off from outer space.... Ya know, Charles Mesmer used spinning lights to mesmerize his subjects- I did notice those spinning tables the Ninjas are using...  Please, please get some common sense and realize that this whole thing is a dog and pony show preordained by the Trumplicans in the Arizona Senate that's going to give them the result they want to hear.  I'll be absolutely shocked if it turns out otherwise.   

Regarding voter fraud Mr. Steve... Let me give you an analogyAfter 60+ court cases, and several involving the Supreme Court, there is NO evidence of widespread voter fraud. (unless you're totally into unproven conspiracy theories) This latest Arizona BS amounts to- we've thoroughly investigated the voter fraud house, and looked through all the closets. So now we're going to jackhammer the basement floor to see if there's anything buried underneath it...