THE BROWNS BOARD

X republicans threaten 3rd party

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

granted, but you have to consider the NON swamp ones who are also boomers who don't fit.

Pres Reagan was one. Pres. JFK, Bobby Kennedy...Pres Trump...look how Reagan was hated by so much of the insiders in our gov.

Even Tip O'Niel admired how popular he was. So many "hated" Pres Trump for how popular he was. Look at his rallies.

The political support Pres Trump has is a threat to the swamps control over America. Pres Ford was not a player I don't think.

btw..Reagan - shot. Ford - short. JFK - shot. Bobby Kennedy -shot.

wonder why nobody ever shot Ted Kennedy?

because he was part of the swamp - corrupt and a sleazy player.

Pres Trump?

nope. except....

With the exception of Trump, none of those people you mentioned were Baby Boomers. 

Also, Gerald Ford was 6'0".

24 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Poor kid is going to be speaking Chinese because his grandparents sold his future out for extra foldin' money. Too bad.

Imagine how much money we would owe the Chinese if Bernie Sanders was elected?

But I know how much you Millennials love some Bernie (I wonder why? 😂).

5B57241C-E8C1-4FA6-8759-02F351444F25.png

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe you missed it Steve... Cheney's voting record is far more conservative than that ass kissing suckup Trump wants her replaced with.  

Old news, cherry pickie much? I guess she decided that being nice to the left wouldn't be the right thing to do. She decided to care more about HER COUNTR than membership in the rino leftwing cowardly class of fools.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/meet-elise-stefanik-favored-to-replace-liz-cheney-as-the-no-3-republican-in-the-house-11620825415

But then she came out swinging in defense of Trump during his first impeachment trial, leading to a Trump tweet at the time saying that “A new Republican star is born” and netting her more fundraising dollars. Since the 2020 election, she has supported false claims that victory was stolen from Trump, and she voted with 146 other House Republicans against certifying the election results for President Biden. Now Trump is endorsing her to take Cheney’s seat, writing on Monday that, “We need someone in Leadership who has experience flipping districts from Blue to Red as we approach the important 2022 midterms, and that’s Elise! She knows how to win, which is what we need!”

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe you missed it Steve... Cheney's voting record is far more conservative than that ass kissing suckup Trump wants her replaced with.  

Should Donnie happen to get reelected (I don't think he can with only 70% of his shrinking MAGA base still buying his Big Lie) he's not just only to go after Republicans who won't kiss his ass- it's going to be outright war against anyone who's even an inch left of center. To my mind- Liz has it right- DT is a pathological lying danger to democracy, if you don't agree- fine by me. TDS? Yes indeed Steve- Trump is most definitely deranged- and his pathological narcissism has been analyzed here before...  

One of the guys on the Browns Board had a tag line "Don't Know, We'll See".   I thought the 2020 election would be a referendum on Trump and his Cult. It sort of was, but now he's "President in Exile" at Mar-a-Lago.  He's gone, but his acolytes carry on the fight doing his bidding from afar.  November 2022 is 18 months away, and a lot can happen in that time. I have a feeling that will be the real referendum on what sort of Government America wants. 

PS- that 3rd recount they're currently doing in Maricopa County is a mile high pile of horse shit. Where's the observers from both parties? Where's all the other networks besides OANN?  Nowhere to be seen.  

image.thumb.png.4b03a55808a1f0a636dc063ff88cdc7a.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

She's doing no worse than Pelosi or McConnell or the vast majority of Boomer politicians who are abusing their offices to their benefit. They're all pieces of shit. The difference is Boomer politicians have been pieces of shit decades now, and are stubbornly sticking to the toilet bowl no matter how many times you jiggle the handle. 

I don't blame these politicians, I blame the voters who elected them. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares? Seriously? Her voting record or Mitt Romney 's voting record are completely meaningless in light of the administration they helped to usher in. 

And you and tex have been bleating praises for months about The left wing agenda Biden has been led into. So why even pretend to be conservative anymore? If her voting record is that conservative she would  oppose everything Biden, via AOC BLM and the Squad have forced on the country that you are so enamored of?

WSS

She's speaking the truth about Cheetos- and that's enough for me Steve.  If you want to live in denial- like a bunch of Republicons who are trying to rewrite history about January 6th- go ahead. Guess you selectively watched the 10 minutes of guys wander around in the Capitol- as opposed to the HOURS of video where Capitol Police were getting their heads bashed in- one guy- (traumatic brain injury) , another lost an eye, bear sprayed, and tasered by the "peaceful" mob. don't believe what your eyes are telling you. OMG- this is a hopeless post in futility to the brainwashed.  Apparently the Republicons are trying mightily to prevent another 911 inquiry- because they'll be forced to lie under oath if that comes to pass.

Finally- and I've said it before- besides having this little problem of malignant narcissism, being a pathological liar, borderline delusional, and a few other things- Trump is a poor excuse of a human being. He's really great at demagoguery though. Trump is the deranged individual Steve- not me.  You want more of the below in the future?   Cheney has more class and dignity in one of her toenails than Trump has in his entire body....  Insult everyone who dares disagree with you.   Pocahontas, Sleepy Joe....  

Trump derided Cheney in personal terms in a statement following a vote to oust her as House Republican Conference chair over her repeated criticisms of the former president and his frequent, unproven claims about the 2020 election.

"Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. (EDIT- maybe you should look in a mirror first Donnie) I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party," Trump said in a statement, referencing a speech in which Cheney vowed she would not remain silent about Trump's election lies.

She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history," Trump said. "I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!" ( DT, do you get paid for your appearances on FOX? inquiring minds want to know)  :D  

When he stops acting like an ignorant (26 times- covid is just going to go away, hydroxy et al) asshole (which will be never) I might think about supporting him.  

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/several-threats-made...
Jun 02, 2017 · Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News

To paraphrase Star Trek TNG- as indeed he should. That's old news Cal.  It's a credit to the Secret Service no one with Vambo's grenade launchers hasn't taken a pot shot at him yet while he's out playing golf.  My POV? Bad idea- you want a martyr for the cause? You'll regret taking him out.  

You know who else is getting death threats? Liz Cheney and anyone who voted to Impeach your Lyin' King.  They've also gotten increased personal security. 

She's speaking the truth about Cheetos- and that's enough for me Steve.  If you want to live in denial- like a bunch of Republicons who are trying to rewrite history about January 6th- go ahead. Guess you selectively watched the 10 minutes of guys wander around in the Capitol- as opposed to the HOURS of video where Capitol Police were getting their heads bashed in- one guy- (traumatic brain injury) , another lost an eye, bear sprayed, and tasered by the "peaceful" mob. don't believe what your eyes are telling you. OMG- this is a hopeless post in futility to the brainwashed.  Apparently the Republicons are trying mightily to prevent another 911 inquiry- because they'll be forced to lie under oath if that comes to pass.

Finally- and I've said it before- besides having this little problem of malignant narcissism, being a pathological liar, borderline delusional, and a few other things- Trump is a poor excuse of a human being. He's really great at demagoguery though. Trump is the deranged individual Steve- not me.  You want more of the below in the future?   Cheney has more class and dignity in one of her toenails than Trump has in his entire body....  Insult everyone who dares disagree with you.   Pocahontas, Sleepy Joe....  

Trump derided Cheney in personal terms in a statement following a vote to oust her as House Republican Conference chair over her repeated criticisms of the former president and his frequent, unproven claims about the 2020 election.

"Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. (EDIT- maybe you should look in a mirror first Donnie) I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party," Trump said in a statement, referencing a speech in which Cheney vowed she would not remain silent about Trump's election lies.

She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history," Trump said. "I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!" ( DT, do you get paid for your appearances on FOX? inquiring minds want to know)  :D  

When he stops acting like an ignorant (26 times- covid is just going to go away, hydroxy et al) asshole (which will be never) I might think about supporting him.  

You liberals despised Dick Cheney. You railed against the United States being the world's policeman. Bellyached constantly about the war in Iraq (blood for oil) and the never ending war in Afghanistan (Until Obama escalated it) Now that it's time to get out the neo cons are pissed off and they hate trump for it. Probably the only country that is an actual threat is the one that your idiot  President's handlers have let off the hook. Iran. 

But regardless of your lunatic conspiracy theories (that would make Q on embarrassed) she And Romney and their ilk are as responsible for the bei dentist ministration has anything including the election fraud. 

WSS

Ps  and even your hero fauci though the effect on the United States would be minuscule

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

1) You liberals despised Dick Cheney. You railed against the United States being the world's policeman. 2)  Bellyached constantly about the war in Iraq (blood for oil) and the 3) never ending war in Afghanistan (Until Obama escalated it) Now that it's time to get out the neo cons are pissed off and they hate trump for it. Probably the only country that is an actual threat is the one that your idiot  President's handlers have let off the hook. Iran. 

4)  But regardless of your lunatic conspiracy theories (that would make Q on embarrassed) she And Romney and their ilk are as responsible for the bei dentist ministration has anything including the election fraud. 

WSS

Ps 5)  and even your hero Fauci though the effect on the United States would be minuscule

1) I didn't- hate to bust your bubble there Steve.  

2) Nope

3) Nope

4) DT has the market cornered on lunatic conspiracy theories.  Mostly because- he IS a lunatic. Belongs in a padded room. I can't hardly wait for Mike Lindell to show his 100% proof that the election was rigged- in Court, under oath. Trumpie is batting 0.016-   1 for 61 in court cases so far.  :D 

5) Fauci happens to be a Doctor. Trump just fancies himself as being one. Dr. Hydroxy-Lysol.  X 26 "It's just going away Easter, this summer.  What a jerk.  Go ahead- comment on the horse shit that resulted in a few 100 thousand of unnecessary deaths. 

And to amplify what I posted- Cheetos may well have won last year- if he wasn't a total flaming asshole that turned a bunch of moderates( like me) off with his constant barrage of classless vitriol, (still at it, BTW) and baseless anti-scientific crap.   I know a phony when I see one- and Trump is as phony as that spray on orange crap he uses. Used to be pro abortion- until he figured he could con more folks into believing he was pro life...  You know the old saying? "The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend."?  I don't love the Democrats particularly- but Trump is a piece of crap. 

May be real interesting if the New 1\6 commission- that will have subpoena power- to call his ass on the carpet and testify under oath.  Doubtless he'll lie his ass off- again.... 

PS far right against far left- who's showing some class?  AOC or  Moron Loco- er- molon labe MTG Trump acolyte raising more money for the cause.  Donnie trained her well... :(   

except PRes Trump did over 200 good/GREAT things FOR AMERICA.

that is the point.

Your fake god biden has never done anything good/great for America in his life.

Neither has your obaMao commie.

You can't name one, and you are terrified of criticizing your main idol:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/14/report-biden-snapping-and-losing-it-in-profanity-laced-tirades-at-staff-n380650

We're wasting each other's time.

You didn't vote for Liz Cheney's imagined conservatism you voted for Joe Biden. Trump isn't president anymore defend Biden if you can.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used by hundreds of doctors all over the world with varying amounts of success.  It was one of many drugs that showed promise.

Fauci is a hack and a quack  who changes his tune whenever he wants attention.  Yes he is a doctor, so was Josef Mengele.

Regardless of Desert Storm most people with brains are sick of wasting time  money and lives in the Middle East. With energy independence we can get the hell out. Except your candidate made that impossible.  Why would you democrats do that?

If you think Dick Cheney would have handed Iran a mountain of cash and let them off the hook you're crazy.  A nuclear Iran is bad for everyone. Even the anti-Semites in the Democrat party.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

We're wasting each other's time.

You didn't vote for Liz Cheney's imagined conservatism you voted for Joe Biden. Trump isn't president anymore defend Biden if you can.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used by hundreds of doctors all over the world with varying amounts of success.  It was one of many drugs that showed promise.

Fauci is a hack and a quack  who changes his tune whenever he wants attention.  Yes he is a doctor, so was Josef Mengele.

Regardless of Desert Storm most people with brains are sick of wasting time  money and lives in the Middle East. With energy independence we can get the hell out. Except your candidate made that impossible.  Why would you democrats do that?

If you think Dick Cheney would have handed Iran a mountain of cash and let them off the hook you're crazy.  A nuclear Iran is bad for everyone. Even the anti-Semites in the Democrat party.

WSS

RIRWB.png,,&width=378&trim=true

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"They want to still try to reform and save the Republican party; I don’t think it can be saved. Neither do I. as long as Trump is able to spew. Get ready for the Marvelous Minion Tour- Donnie is ready to rally the remaining MAGAs  to his fake cause.  :(  

“So there’s a split in the Never Trump world and most Never Trumpers still agree with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger: let’s try to reform the party from within. I just don’t think it’s reformable. They still harbor ideas that the Republican party can be wrestled away from Trump; it can’t be.”

Because Tex- Trump has made theater politics the new norm. In your face,  lie if necessary- MTG accosting AOC just the latest.  Apparently that crap sells well as Moron Loco has raised millions by out jerking the Jerk. 

Yup-  When you claim lasers from space started California forest fires- You're nuts Marjorie.  

In your face,  lie if necessary-

Nah, trumpy lies because he is pathological and cannot get through 5 minutes of speaking/writing without at least one, preferably two or more. He's "The KIng"🤴 

"Nobody does it half as good as you. Baby, you're the best." - Carley Simon🤥

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

"They want to still try to reform and save the Republican party; I don’t think it can be saved. Neither do I. as long as Trump is able to spew. Get ready for the Marvelous Minion Tour- Donnie is ready to rally the remaining MAGAs  to his fake cause.  :(  

“So there’s a split in the Never Trump world and most Never Trumpers still agree with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger: let’s try to reform the party from within. I just don’t think it’s reformable. They still harbor ideas that the Republican party can be wrestled away from Trump; it can’t be.”

Because Tex- Trump has made theater politics the new norm. In your face,  lie if necessary- MTG accosting AOC just the latest.  Apparently that crap sells well as Moron Loco has raised millions by out jerking the Jerk. 

Yup-  When you claim lasers from space started California forest fires- You're nuts Marjorie.  

The false and
misleading claims
President Biden
made during his first
100 days in office

Among the most notable falsehoods of President Biden’s first 100 days in office was his claim — which he made three times — that Georgia’s controversial Republican-backed election law had shortened voting hours.

The claim was one of two uttered by Biden to earn the Fact Checker’s “Four Pinocchio” rating, reserved for whoppers — the other being his wildly off-base statement, borrowed from the campaign, that federal contracts “awarded directly to foreign companies” rose by 30 percent under President Donald Trump.

More typical for Biden, when he uttered a false statement, was some subtle truth-stretching.

He spun that if Congress passed his infrastructure plan, “the economy” would create 19 million additional jobs; only 2.7 million of those jobs could be attributed to the proposal itself. He asserted that as vice president he helped craft an $800 billion strategy to help Central America; it was $750 million.

Through April 29, his 100th day, Biden has made 78 false or misleading statements, according to a Washington Post Fact Checker analysis of every speech, interview, tweet or public statement made by the president. That compares to 511 such statements in Trump’s first 100 days.

2021-05-16_120729.png.566c420792ac94cef226c841d3428c89.png

All told, through April 29, according to a count by Factba.se, Biden spoke about 30 percent fewer words than Trump and tweeted 65 percent fewer times. He gave only seven interviews, compared to 22 for Trump, and held only two news conferences, compared to nine for Trump.

Biden has also made some other exaggerated claims about the Georgia law, such as calling it “Jim Crow on steroids.” He was referring to a system that, before passage of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, systematically denied Black Americans their constitutional right to vote through “literacy tests,” poll taxes and other measures. But the law does not put up roadblocks to Black Americans registering to vote.

While Biden exaggerated at times, he often recalibrated his wording in response to news coverage. For instance, he claimed that reporters had said he was “crazy” when he announced a goal of 100 million vaccine shots in 100 days. That was a stretch, as reporters instead had written it was ambitious and potentially difficult. After fact checks appeared, Biden switched to simply saying reporters said the goal was “ambitious.”

He pitched his infrastructure plan with a finely tuned claim that “Independent analysis shows that if we pass this plan, the economy will create 19 million jobs.” While the analysis, by Moody’s Analytics, did make that prediction, it attributed only 2.7 million of those additional jobs to the plan itself; most of the other jobs would have been created anyway, with or without the plan. After a flurry of fact checks, the White House dropped the talking point and simply started saying the plan would create “millions” of jobs.

Biden has said he ignores Trump, but the former president seems to be ever-present at times in Biden’s mind — and, on occasion, the current president will use exaggerated rhetoric to draw a contrast.

During a news conference, Biden claimed, without apparent evidence, that children “starved to death” in Mexico under Trump’s 2019 policy allowing border officers to return non-Mexican asylum seekers to locations in Mexico as their claims are adjudicated in immigration courts.

When Biden addressed the pandemic, he also pushed the envelope sometimes to favorably contrast himself with Trump. He said, “When I took office three weeks ago, America didn’t have a plan or enough supplies to vaccinate most of the country,” and that Trump had failed to order enough vaccine doses. In reality, the Trump administration had options in place to buy more vaccines. The Biden team had to fill in the blanks of the plan and it sped up the tempo, but it was wrong to say there was no plan.

At another point, he said: “When I took office 50 days ago, only 8 percent of Americans after months, only 8 percent of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination. Today, that number is 65 percent.” When Biden took office, vaccinations had only been given for about a month, not “months.” Moreover, health-care workers, residents of long-term care facilities, front-line essential workers and people 75 and older were in line to be the first to be vaccinated, which is why a relatively small percentage of people over 65 had been vaccinated.

A number of Biden’s statements were flubs. For instance, he said Hispanics were the fastest-growing immigrant population, when their rate of growth has been overtaken by that of Asian Americans in the past decade.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nah, trumpy lies because he is pathological and cannot get through 5 minutes of speaking/writing without at least one, preferably two or more. He's "The KIng"🤴 

Five times, Biden oddly claimed that more Americans had died from the coronavirus than from all of World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War combined (sometimes he added in the Sept. 11 attacks as well). But the number of in-service deaths during World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War combined adds up to about 580,000 deaths, which was more than the covid-19 deaths at the time. The White House initially said the president intended to refer to combat deaths, but that made little sense because then he actually could have said more people have died of covid-19 than in combat during all of America’s wars against foreign enemies.

Perhaps the strangest claim made by Biden — which he said twice as president — was that he had “traveled 17,000 miles with” Chinese President Xi Jinping when they were both vice presidents. Biden certainly met with him a lot — but the White House conceded that “traveled with” was not accurate. Moreover, no matter how generously the travel was measured, it never added up to 17,000 miles. How Biden made this calculation — which he also said at least once during the campaign — remains a mystery.

April 16Full transcript

“The folks who own weapons, the folks who own guns, they support universal background checks. The majority of them think we should not be selling assault weapons.”

Analysis: Numerous surveys show that a vast majority of Americans, including gun owners, support enhanced background checks. But Biden went too far in claiming that a majority of gun owners also support a ban on assault weapons. The White House could not point to a poll that supported the claim, while a 2019 Washington Post poll found that a narrow majority of gun owners opposed it. Read the full fact check.

Fact Checker rating:Two Pinocchios

April 9Full transcript

“The average rapist rapes about six times.”

Analysis: Biden is relying on a figure for college rapists that is derived from a 2002 study that has come under fire from sexual-assault experts. Other peer-reviewed studies have come up with lower figures, though again they are generally in the college context. Several experts called on Biden to withdraw his statement. Obviously, The Fact Checker cannot litigate the debate between the study's author and his critics. But the White House should be aware of the dispute and be more cautious about validating a statistic that may or may not be correct. Otherwise, Biden may be perpetuating misinformation. Ordinarily, given the academic dispute, we’d consider this a Two-Pinocchio claim. But because the president turned a study about campus rape into a statistic about the average rapist, he earns Three Pinocchios. Read the full fact check.

Fact Checker rating:Three Pinocchios

March 31Full transcript

“You’re going to close a polling place at 5 o’clock when working people just get off. This is all about keeping working folks, ordinary folks that I grew up with, from being able to vote.”

Analysis: Biden makes an unfounded attack on an election bill signed into law in Georgia. Election Day hours were not changed and the opportunities to cast a ballot in early voting were expanded. The law made a modest change, replacing a vague “normal business hours” — presumed to be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. — to a more specific 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. time period. (Some rural county election offices only worked part time during the week, not a full eight-hour day, so the shift to more specific times makes it clear they must be open every weekday for at least eight hours.) But that’s the minimum. Under the new law, counties have the option to extend the voting hours so voters can start casting ballots as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. — the same as Election Day in Georgia. Moreover, an additional mandatory day of early voting on Saturday was added and two days of early voting on Sunday were codified as an option for counties. The White House did not provide an explanation for Biden's erroneous statement. Read the full fact check.

Fact Checker rating:Four Pinocchios

...etc...

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Joe Biden has been declared the winner, toppling Donald Trump after four years of upheaval in the White House.

But I won!!!   

So we're going to count and count, and recount X20 until we prove there was election fraud, and undermine faith in democracy in the process.  With unobjective horse shit going on in Maricopa County that was preordained to "prove" election fraud. May as well have had the RNC and Trump's kids overseeing the recount.  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Joe Biden has been declared the winner, toppling Donald Trump after four years of upheaval in the White House.

But I won!!!   

So we're going to count and count, and recount X20 until we prove there was election fraud, and undermine faith in democracy in the process.  With unobjective horse shit going on in Maricopa County that was preordained to "prove" election fraud. May as well have had the RNC and Trump's kids overseeing the recount.  

Yet even though none of this horse shit has anything to do with the original topic which I thought might have been interesting...

In other news the Los Angeles rams were certified the winner over the New Orleans Saints.

WSS

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

But I won!!!   

Now you know how I felt about the Mueller Report….good times!

On 5/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, hoorta said:

Should Donnie happen to get reelected (I don't think he can with only 70% of his shrinking MAGA base still buying his Big Lie) he's not just only to go after Republicans who won't kiss his ass- it's going to be outright war against anyone who's even an inch left of center. To my mind- Liz has it right- DT is a pathological lying danger to democracy, if you don't agree- fine by me. TDS? Yes indeed Steve- Trump is most definitely deranged- and his pathological narcissism has been analyzed here before...  

One of the guys on the Browns Board had a tag line "Don't Know, We'll See".   I thought the 2020 election would be a referendum on Trump and his Cult. It sort of was, but now he's "President in Exile" at Mar-a-Lago.  He's gone, but his acolytes carry on the fight doing his bidding from afar.  November 2022 is 18 months away, and a lot can happen in that time. I have a feeling that will be the real referendum on what sort of Government America wants. 

PS- that 3rd recount they're currently doing in Maricopa County is a mile high pile of horse shit. Where's the observers from both parties? Where's all the other networks besides OANN?  Nowhere to be seen.  

I can tell you I don't want the kind of single party sycophant government we have now where anyone that steps over the party lines gets politically executed. It's only a small leap to physically executed for treason for disagreeing with the dominant contingent of the moment.