THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslam and soccer

Go Lers

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Tom Brady was supposed to be done as well.   Is that better?

Guys leave English soccer for MLS when they can’t get the same money in England 

If they still commanded top dollar in England,  they wouldn’t leave for MLS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. To another case of you shooting off your mouth without having any knowledge of the situation. As per usual.

WSS

I have perfect knowledge of it.  You are the ignorant one here.  You don't have a fucking clue about what is being said out there. 

How much of this do you read?  How much of it do you watch on the TV sports talk shows.  How much of it do you listen to on sports talk radio.  Fuck all, that's what. 

You just want to defend Belichick here because you are a Belichick ass kisser.  But for several years now  BB has been trying to purge Brady.  Robert Kraft had to step in and prevent him from doing so.   What do you think? That I am making this shit up? Duh, no. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2881792-how-bill-belichick-set-the-stage-for-tom-brady-to-leave-the-patriots

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well...no one cares. 

I care, and I’m sure our European Browns Backers care

On 5/27/2021 at 8:48 PM, Browns149 said:

I care, and I’m sure our European Browns Backers care

Do they?  Not so sure.  Why do you think they turned to real football.

My cousin  from England doesn't care so much.  In fact, he calls soccer players a "bunch of preening pansies"....direct quote from him.  He is a Rugby man. 

Let's put it this way:

I am fine that  Columbus's team won the MLS.  As good a choice as any of a team to win that, seeing that it is the closest team to us here in NEO.  But not as good as having a team ourselves. And OK,  the owner of the Browns also owns that team.  Hopefully it portends something for the future of the Browns.

And I care about our national teams on the international stage.  I personally would prefer our team's win an Olympic Gold Medal over  the World Cup.  That is my personal opinion, and if you don't like it, I have a pair of testicles you can lick.  Of course, our men never do anything,  but our women kick ass at either event.