THE BROWNS BOARD

Those who voted against Pres Trump and America First are trashing America and sending us into dangerous waters

calfoxwc

So.... the ObaMao commie/biden years - empowered the corrupt deep state swamp... now, this crap about "defunding the police" at every turn.....and inviting hundreds of thousands of UNVETTED ILLEGALS to enter our country, and pay them to vote democrat welfare state, while releasing violent criminals by the tens of thousands.... encouraging violent leftwing activism.......read on:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html

doesn't it sound like obaMao and biden and the left want to rid America of police departments? and dramatically overwhelm Americans with crime, drug cartels, gangs, and violent crime with criminal illegals?

why would they do that? Why would the msm go outrageously censorship?

because a federal police force in every town and city would do the leftwing government's bidding, and ignore

the Constitution? I think so.

Hoorta denies it but listen to obaMao talking about it:

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Those who support a traitor for attempting to maintain an autocracy are anti-democratic and anti-constitutional. Which is the greater threat to America?

2021-05-10_075405.thumb.png.de3978bb59bcadfe4b20e8181e97a880.png

• Haha 1

Tex can't comment seriously on any legit subject.

Diversion to protect their emotions.

I guess the driving emotion is guilt over his vote

to screw up America.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

This is god awful.. I dare just one of you democrat liberals to defend this shit... put your money where your mouth is.. I bet NONE of you have the balls to step up to the plate and own it...

45 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I voted 3rd party, because I'm disgusted with the partisan divide. 

That didn't help anything Bob. It's going to be far worse in the next few years.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:59 AM, calfoxwc said:

Tex can't comment seriously on any legit subject.

So you wouldn't address it to me I see. Who is letting their emotional attachment to King Liar get in the way of his intelligent assessment of what Trump is still attempting to do, overcome our Constitution in an undemocratic takeover attempt. Time for you all to pay attention to what Liz is actually saying to you, which is exactly what I have been saying to you. Are you willing to lose the Constitution in order to support a known lifelong chronic pathological liar? 

Where do your (collective) Constitutional duties lie, to Trump or to America?

Listen to the entire speech - it is exactly describing the rabbit hole I've told you all about since Jan. 6 (and before that actually as I pointed out what the courts were ruling).

And yes, the saving of a Constitutional Democracy is the most serious subject here and I have continued to give serious arguments to those who would actually listen with their intelligence and not their "emotional" attachments to to an autocrat. 

"Those who refuse to accept the rulings of our courts are at war with the Constitution." -perfect logic, not emotion, as stated by Liz Cheney and exactly what I have said from the beginning of Trump's biggest delusional lie ever.

President Biden faces criticism over escalating Israeli-Palestinian violence

Republicans introduce bill to block federal funds from push for critical race theory in schools

20 governors urge Biden to act on border crisis

President forcing religious entities to violate beliefs

Biden is out of gas, is now problem denier

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you wouldn't address it to me I see. Who is letting their emotional attachment to King Liar get in the way of his intelligent assessment of what Trump is still attempting to do, overcome our Constitution in an undemocratic takeover attempt. Time for you all to pay attention to what Liz is actually saying to you, which is exactly what I have been saying to you. Are you willing to lose the Constitution in order to support a known lifelong chronic pathological liar? 

Where do your (collective) Constitutional duties lie, to Trump or to America?

Listen to the entire speech - it is exactly describing the rabbit hole I've told you all about since Jan. 6 (and before that actually as I pointed out what the courts were ruling).

And yes, the saving of a Constitutional Democracy is the most serious subject here and I have continued to give serious arguments to those who would actually listen with their intelligence and not their "emotional" attachments to to an autocrat. 

"Those who refuse to accept the rulings of our courts are at war with the Constitution." -perfect logic, not emotion, as stated by Liz Cheney and exactly what I have said from the beginning of Trump's biggest delusional lie ever.

Here's their predictable response Tex. LA LA LA LA, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU. (Or her) I would hope they might pay attention to what Senate Minority Whip John Thune said last night. "If we keep talking about the 2020 election, we're going to lose the one in 2022." Yup, another RINO speaks out- from the MAGA POV, of course.  :( 

Apparently  McCarthy's "Big Tent" has a sign on the entrance "Admission for Trump  supporters ONLY." 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Here's their predictable response Tex. LA LA LA LA, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU. (Or her) I would hope they might pay attention to what Senate Minority Whip John Thune said last night. "If we keep talking about the 2020 election, we're going to lose the one in 2022." Yup, another RINO speaks out- from the MAGA POV, of course.  :( 

Apparently  McCarthy's "Big Tent" has a sign on the entrance "Admission for Trump  supporters ONLY." 

Buh-Bye Liz.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump is still living in Tex and Hoorta's heads obviously, LOL.

Mostly because I'm concerned he's got what's left of the GOP scared shitless he'll primary them if they don't kiss his fat ass. He's in McCarthy's head far more than he is in mine.   :D   RE: this Forum.... A veritable showcase for BDS.  Blame Joe for everything. Like Hamas launching rockets into Israel for starters. (I'll grant you the crisis at the border- it's our problem now- Cheetos was content to let them rot in Mexico.)  

DHB- it's pretty simple. It's not a matter of Conservative vs. Liberal. You either believe the election was a fraud, and January 6th was a legitimate protest- or you don't.  My humble POV is I never imagined it would be this easy to brainwash tens of millions Americans by constantly repeating a lie.   George Orwell was only off by 36 years. Lies are truth, and the truth is a lie- or just "fake news".  :(  

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump is still living in Tex and Hoorta's heads obviously, LOL.

Nah, he's living in those who still buy the lie that he won. They would rather be brainwashed than Constitutional.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Mostly because I'm concerned he's got what's left of the GOP scared shitless he'll primary them if they don't kiss his fat ass. He's in McCarthy's head far more than he is in mine.   :D   RE: this Forum.... A veritable showcase for BDS.  Blame Joe for everything. Like Hamas launching rockets into Israel for starters. (I'll grant you the crisis at the border- it's our problem now- Cheetos was content to let them rot in Mexico.)  

DHB- it's pretty simple. It's not a matter of Conservative vs. Liberal. You either believe the election was a fraud, and January 6th was a legitimate protest- or you don't.  My humble POV is I never imagined it would be this easy to brainwash tens of millions Americans by constantly repeating a lie.   George Orwell was only off by 36 years. Lies are truth, and the truth is a lie- or just "fake news".  :(  

5 hours ago, hoorta said: