THE BROWNS BOARD

Where do we open 2021 season

BrownsFan20

25 minutes ago, BrownsFan20 said:

Where do you all think the Browns open the 2021 season. Getting excited for schedule release the 12th

Cleveland.  I have a better than 50/50 chance of being right since the Browns have 9 home and 8 away games. 

• Upvote 1

Good question.. Here's where we have opened since 2009..

09-Vikings

10-@TB

11-Cinn.

12-Philly

13-Mia.

14-@Pitt.

15-@Jets

16-@Philly

17-Pitt.

18-Pitt.

19-Tenn.

2020-@Balt

7 at Home.. 5 on Road.. past 12 seasons..

2021 Opponents...

Date TBA baltimore.png at Baltimore RavensM&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA cincinnati-nfl.png at Cincinnati BengalsPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA baltimore.png Baltimore RavensFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA cincinnati-nfl.png Cincinnati BengalsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA pittsburgh.png Pittsburgh SteelersFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA denver.png Denver BroncosFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Las Vegas Raiders Las Vegas RaidersFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA chicago.png Chicago BearsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA detroit.png Detroit LionsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA houston-nfl.png Houston TexansFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA green_bay.png at Green Bay PackersLambeau Field, Green Bay, WI Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA kansas_city.png at Kansas City ChiefsArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles ChargersSoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA minnesota-nfl.png at Minnesota VikingsU.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA new_england.png at New England PatriotsGillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA pittsburgh.png at Pittsburgh SteelersHeinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA Time TBA Buy Tickets
Date TBA arizona-nfl.png

Arizona CardinalsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH             

I thought the question was  "Where"  will the Browns start the season.    Not  "against whom" will  the Browns start. 

If the latter, then I agree.   They will have us opening against the Ratfuckers or the Spermsuckers.    And I say its a home game. 

2 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’m going to say @Pittsburgh Sunday Night Football. 

And Get used Prime Time games we are going to have at least 4. 

And if we're doing good.. We'll be flexed into other slots... Possibly...

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If we're doing well......................Hillbilly.😁

Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Welcome to my Iggy bin ass hat..

How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? 😂

I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se,  just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.

And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.

I'm sure someone will quote me so you can read what I said.😂

Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give the football nation? Thanksgiving Day NFL Picks | Thanksgiving pictures, Thanksgiving images,  Happy thanksgiving pictures

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Does Cleveland in the frozen tundra of Green Bay sound like a better Thanksgiving Day game than any Detroit or Dallas game should give us? Thanksgiving Day NFL Picks | Thanksgiving pictures, Thanksgiving images,  Happy thanksgiving pictures

Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios.  Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams.   We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier.  We have a young roster too. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How many Hillbillys you know that knew from before age 10 that the theme to The Lone Ranger TV show really came from Rosinni's William Tell Overture? 😂

I was raised on classical music instead of popular music. But unlike yourself can't play a lick. I saw your interests up there. All fooling around aside, I do admire that composingand arranging you do. Hope it pays you well. My kids think it's funny that I don't want a funeral "service" per se,  just want Beethoven's 4th movement (Ode to Joy) of the 9th Symphony played as an Adios parting gift to them all. Greatest piece ever created and not bad for a stone deaf guy.

And you should put some of your music up in the Barber Shop like Westside Steve does from time to time. I enjoy listening to it quite a bit.

Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/

Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances  of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant...  Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Best case scenario: Houston

Worst case scenario: @ KC

Probably in the division.  I'm gonna guess  Baltimore in Cleveland.  Sunday night.

When I  saw that- I said yep, great way to keep the longest opening day losing streak intact. Chiefs- Browns. :(

Though of late, the Super Bowl Champion Bucs should kick off the season at home on Thursday night. Only home opponent that would rate is the Dolphins. MHO. 

20 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

We have a young roster too. 

I spent my entire Friday morning off day... watching every u-tube clip on RB/WR UCLA Demteric Felton 🔥.. I found it a excellent choice.. Had instant flashbacks of De'Ernest Johnson tearing it up in Dallas... I'm not so sure who's going to win this such camp battle? But.. it damn sure has got me excited for some Browns 2021 🏈 season...

I got to get off my as$.. a mile long, to due is list is way Friday behind..    See Ya ! 🤓 all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don’t foresee Nickers style to be similar to Steve’s. 

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Never crazy about playing Thursdays because short weeks are tough BUT we have a few advantages now in those scenarios.  Generally, Chubb and Hunt share the load with carries and touches so you probably won’t see either with 60 touches over a 4 day period not the case with other teams.   We are deeper on defense especially LB and we can rotate players easier.  We have a young roster too. 

I will be in San Francisco the week before Thanksgiving. If they would schedule the Chargers game on the Sunday after Thanksgiving I could possibly see myself running down there to see the game. I think SD he said he was going to try to put together a group for a tailgate if that were to happen or whenever Browns chargers happens.
I will actually be staying a week right near Green Bay this summer in mid July.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Alright... I'll play nice... I just like to give people a hard time... Theres some vids of me noodling and a couple of quick covers I did with jam tracks I found and a couple of original pieces I wrote on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nicaroni65/

Sadly I'm not getting paid anything due to the fact I don't drive and can't get anywhere because I have crap eye sight . One being I had a cataract when I was a toddler and I'm legally blind in my left eye.. Secondly I'm profoundly hard of hearing.. I'm also in the early stages of Macular eye disease and the bevy of meds I'm on blurs my general vision.. I love classical music myself... I'm a HUGE Rachmaninoff fan. Check out Leonard Bernstein Great Performances  of Rachmaninoff with Gary Graffman on piano.. It's brilliant...  Secondly.. I'm just busting your balls with the hillbilly stuff... one of my best friends growing up , his family was from Tennessee.. His mother made the best biscuits and gravy this side of the mason-dixon line.. I havent had anything close to it since I was a kid... Have a cool day...

I knew that and it describes me too (see 1st highlighted part). Just playing along for grins. 😁

My greatest concert I attended with front row seats was to hear Christopher Parkening with his classical guitar in a concert hall. There were times when I swear he had an accompanying guitarist, but he was doing it solo all the way. Truly amazing.

Here is a quick example.  Enjoy.

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Damn man. You got some major frickin’ chops. Impressive indeed. 

5 hours ago, alporcini said:

Damn man. You got some major frickin’ chops. Impressive indeed. 

Thank you , Signore!

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nickers-You were right. I especially loved the 2nd movement (adagio sostenuto) of Piano Concerto #2. I hadn't listened to that for a number of years.

Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Ive known about parkening since the 80's... I love John Williams and Jorge Morel as well..

This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This was a concert my wife and I went to while in grad school at A&M around 1972-73 a year or so after I returned from Vietnam. It was one of those programs you sign up for for the year as a student there, so we went knowing nothing about him. But came away impressed to say the least. I'll send you a PM on my music "career". You'll laugh.😁

OK!.. The highlight of my humble career was getting to open up for Billy Squire , Bad Co and Styx!.. And winning a couple of rounds in the battle of the bands...

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, nickers said:

OK!.. The highlight of my humble career was getting to open up for Billy Squire , Bad Co and Styx!.. And winning a couple of rounds in the battle of the bands...

And here's you trophy 🏆 maybe a bit late.  Still pretty cool !

• Thanks 1