THE BROWNS BOARD

Post Draft Survey

The Gipper

Here are some Post Draft Survey Questions.     Give your answers or opinions:

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilso/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?

2. Which of the following  QB/WR/RB  reunions will work best in the pros:    Burrows/Chase  LSU;   Tua/Waddell   Alabama;   Hurt/Smith  Alabama;  Lawrence/Etienne  Clemson

3.  Tim Tebow is going to try out at Tight End  for his old coach Urban Meyer and the Jags.    Will it work?

4. Both Brett Favre and Terry Bradshaw have less than complimentary things to say about Aaron Rodgers  and his desire to get out of Green Bay:   "Too Sensitive"  "Weak" "Melodramatic etc.   Are they right?

5. Speaking of Rodgers,   would he be worth making this trade for him, which I heard proposed:   To Miami for their  2 first round picks in 2022,  their two first round picks in 2023, and Tua.  

6.  The following, Page Spiranac  is one of the top  Golfers on the LPGA Tour.   Are you terribly concerned  about what her handicap may be?

Getting-ready-Paige-Spiranacs-Instagram-Photos.png.pro-cmg.jpg

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilso/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?......They will MAKE room if he wants to return.

2. Which of the following  QB/WR/RB  reunions will work best in the pros:    Burrows/Chase  LSU;   Tua/Waddell   Alabama;   Hurt/Smith  Alabama;  Lawrence/Etienne  Clemson...Burrows/Chase  LSU

3.  Tim Tebow is going to try out at Tight End  for his old coach Urban Meyer and the Jags.    Will it work?...I don't think so

4. Both Brett Favre and Terry Bradshaw have less than complimentary things to say about Aaron Rodgers  and his desire to get out of Green Bay:   "Too Sensitive"  "Weak" "Melodramatic etc.   Are they right?....I don't give a damn! He's not our headache.

5. Speaking of Rodgers,   would he be worth making this trade for him, which I heard proposed:   To Miami for their  2 first round picks in 2022,  their two first round picks in 2023, and Tua......Again, I don't give a damn! 

6.  The following, Page Spiranac  is one of the top  Golfers on the LPGA Tour.   Are you terribly concerned  about what he handicap may be?...WHAT handicap?..maybe her racist white Iphone.

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilso/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?

Not an inspriring group, Jackson may still have some gas left and I like the draft pick Toga Toga. Billings the best of the nose tackle types. Plenty of room for Sheldon on that roster and on the cap.

2. Which of the following  QB/WR/RB  reunions will work best in the pros:    Burrows/Chase  LSU;   Tua/Waddell   Alabama;   Hurt/Smith  Alabama;  Lawrence/Etienne  Clemson

3.  Tim Tebow is going to try out at Tight End  for his old coach Urban Meyer and the Jags.    Will it work?

No, he sucks at everything.

4. Both Brett Favre and Terry Bradshaw have less than complimentary things to say about Aaron Rodgers  and his desire to get out of Green Bay:   "Too Sensitive"  "Weak" "Melodramatic etc.   Are they right?

Favre has no right to talk and Bradshaw is an idiot.

5. Speaking of Rodgers,   would he be worth making this trade for him, which I heard proposed:   To Miami for their  2 first round picks in 2022,  their two first round picks in 2023, and Tua.  

Not if I'm Miami.

6.  The following, Page Spiranac  is one of the top  Golfers on the LPGA Tour.   Are you terribly concerned  about what he handicap may be?

Yes, I would like to know her figures.

Jackson definitely, Wilson if the Browns are patient with a very talented player. If SR meets their terms, there will be room.

Burrows/Chase - no brainer

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Training camp cut

Two people full of horseshit? Again LOLOLOLOLO!

Rumor has it will be the Broncos if anyone.

6.  The following, Page Spiranac  is one of the top  Golfers on the LPGA Tour.   Are you terribly concerned  about what he handicap may be? 

No

1 - No.  Cap, cap, cap.  Everyone on this forum is going to be shocked when next year comes around and we won't have the space to sign anyone without jettisoning someone high-priced from the 2021 roster.  We are already playing cap-management games with the 2022 season just to get under this year - without Richardson.

2 - Tua/Waddle -- Because the rest of their roster gives them the best chance to succeed.

3 - No. He doesn't have close to the athleticism he did in college.  Him doing a 3-cone would be at the 0% level - the worst - and trying to block an NFL DE is laughable.

4 - Favre's divorce from GB wasn't exactly smooth.  Their words don't matter.

5 - No, no, and no.  Tua's no Rodgers but you need more than one player to win.

6 - Spiranac played professional golf [after college] for under one year - in 2016.  She made the cut at exactly one tournament and has not played professionally since.  She's a married swimsuit model and writes a column in Golf magazine.  No.

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

My answers:

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilson/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?

If they brought Richardson back,  that would make    9  DTs on the roster.   How many DTs do teams usually keep?   Half that number.  3-4 of these guys could go by the wayside whether or not we bring Richardson back. 

Lawrence and Etienne will make the initial biggest contribution to their team. Because Lawrence is the best QB of this bunch,  and because  Etienne is not as co-dependent on the other guy to produce as the WRs are.   He will work in both the run and pass game. 

I highly doubt it,  but I don't begrudge  giving the guy the chance.  It is Urban showing loyalty to his boy, which should engratiate him to players.  Tebow can always go back to being the team's "life coach". 

They may be a couple of Putzes...full of horseshit, their words not mattering, idiots..have no room to talk....whatever you all have said about them.   But, they ARE right. 

I wouldn't  give away my team's future for a  38 year old QB no matter how good he is.  If Tua is not going to be all that and a bag of chips, I could use one of those first rounders on the next guy....and still have 3 left for other needed positions. 

6.  The following, Page Spiranac  is one of the top  Golfers on the LPGA Tour.   Are you terribly concerned  about what her handicap may be?

I would like to become her handicap......and help her try to get over any disabilities she may have.

(have you ever seen a chick with a longer waist?)

6 - Spiranac played professional golf [after college] for under one year - in 2016.  She made the cut at exactly one tournament and has not played professionally since.  She's a married swimsuit model and writes a column in Golf magazine.  No.

Are you seriously  clinically  dissecting  her  professional career?  

Paige Spiranac nude, pictures, photos, Playboy, naked, topless, fappening

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilso/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?  Sheldon does not sign ...we keep 4 DT's

Burrow/Chase

No

No .....players have to feel wanted, Packers last few drafts have made it feel like helping him was last thing on agenda

There is talk on Twitter of Baker and 2022 1 and 2 and 2023 1 and 2  .....KEEP BAKER 

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

1.   The Browns now have  Elliot/Billings/Malik Jackson/Marvin Wilso/Square/Togiai/McDowell and  Day  at  DT.    Do they really have room to bring back Sheldon Richardson?  How many of these guys stick?  Sheldon does not sign ...we keep 4 DT's

Burrow/Chase

No

No .....players have to feel wanted, Packers last few drafts have made it feel like helping him was last thing on agenda

There is talk on Twitter of Baker and 2022 1 and 2 and 2023 1 and 2  .....KEEP BAKER 

There is talk coming out of my asshole that it wants me to partake in  Cinco de Mayo  revelry by eating  spicy Mexican food and drinking Margaritas.   I should not listen to that any more than we should listen to that Twitter shit.