THE BROWNS BOARD

Issues with the board and graphics

LondonBrown

Board needs updated. I can't log in under Stan's admin login. I told Kathy, she didn't seem to understand the issue. We've been flying without engines for over two years and somehow haven't crashed yet.

Zombo

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Zombo said:

Board needs updated. I can't log in under Stan's admin login. I told Kathy, she didn't seem to understand the issue. We've been flying without engines for over two years and somehow haven't crashed yet.

Zombo

For sure. Even sites that are paying people on a part time basis to address problems (like certain browsers) not displaying properly on their websites can't keep up. 

22 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

How much money are we talking? Knowing the target maybe we could raise some funds from the users. I have just got a job and I might even put some of my money. 

2 hours ago, Nero said:

How much money are we talking? Knowing the target maybe we could raise some funds from the users. I have just got a job and I might even put some of my money. 

I believe there is a place on here where you can donate.  Maybe on the Homepage.   I have done so in the past,  but not lately.  I will need to give some soon.  

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I believe there is a place on here where you can donate.  Maybe on the Homepage.   I have done so in the past,  but not lately.  I will need to give some soon.  

The thing is... I'm not wealthy at all. But give me a context and a trget for donation and I might do so. That's why I asked, because I know you can donate but I bet there is people like me who would donate if they were asked for in a particular context (say renewal of the website for good performance). 

33 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

15-20 bucks won’t break anyone 

You'd be amazed. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

15-20 bucks won’t break anyone 

I'm guessing there are plenty of people who would vehemently disagree. 

• Upvote 1

Just above everyone's avatar I see a row of little boxes.  Then above that a designation ('Legends Club' for D Bone's post above) and above that the user's handle.

But it ain't no big deal.  The board works.  (I'd donate)