THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Ended Up Going Downtown?

MLD Woody

It looked pretty bad-azz on TV !    Nice job Cleveland Ohio !

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2021 at 11:31 AM, MLD Woody said:

Draft was a blast. They did a great job.  

On 5/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, TypicalBrowns50 said:

It was fun. I was able to see the trade up for JOK live which was badass

Cleveland did do a great job..👍

It all looked 🏈 fan friendly awesome.. Made a live TV event... look great again 🤩... Even the big outside TV media groups, gave the city of Cleveland Big props..Great for the local business's too!  

I found myself, several times, saying "U big dummy" for not taking the trip up early before my daughters wedding in mid May. 

Even bringing Rodger's home recliner on the stage.. seemed to make it more fan friendly than what I saw in Philly & Tennessee..

Cleveland & football fans take a bow... Football America made live events great to see again...

2021 NFL Draft schedule: Round 2 start time, how to watch, channel, live  stream, draft order, analysis and news coverage – The Athletic  looks of the good times returning 👍.. Well Done Cleveland ! of course Cleveland Rock'd 

It seemed like it took forever to get here and it's over just like that.  Nice job Cleveland and all of those putting it together.

GO 2021 BROWNS, playoffs baby !

I was there Friday... NFL definitely had things totally organized... Parking paranoia didn't happen. Just zip right on through at the Huntington Center to pick up your covid armband. Plenty of staff at the necessary points to direct traffic... Only complaint? When you were in the "vaccinated fan zone" you couldn't backtrack to the Fan Experience, not a major issue for me- and the nephews visited there with their wives before they came down to the main event. 

32URmp7vRguKXe1W3nuQvT7O-U1Z1vEMuNMMxaujf6YjHOYJ8C3dwaE7Bjukq2ZjGz5lu7D8zQpD4YFDgRUSKEqlMf6uK1eZljyH2ZwqmpHaI3WSFpCwC2JQ83jhe1a2X-NVHPKXGXTvrywtgpIlIgwhFIF71cdKu36huqG2V4BALEOCPHglD_fST3C6r-bkq28K7Y7SBWfGhlmkTmtxplg_MVEE_kNytOJXkPYyIrGqOOw6CXTs2B8Ug97mqoS6WmScvgzPb-Rrae1HBo-U5-XJJUtqP3gJ_rrVFvai97VbzrGiZz-DrozDjUEh3B6uFliSmVettD4nJ-Si1O3Cc1bj_98wHP0ckkolm4vQryJ_oUiO4YjinxNQ_MK-_Jr9fWGDxVsM3GiZc0l4220pKgqeKQHZiLTEpO1_czTRToR6n6fFiuPUOVPBaeQQ-u2Fn0h52if9j75huamDxCSFz_mEinNfCCeZygU8ZoVOU3sL9tNyr6mzld0MQfEfuw-Q871Im0xk34Tc1OpZA3YGk_QZyKqsZPBdB-CjWAV_AkaznXKpzRlDi7q4ihU6WUhGxyd12AqQ9K3ZCnQIn2g4HqDPbatI21FbYopbYkuJyRdO0Z8sp4ej3wu_dynmmFT9c8dXD4ucUl54ArOsdTBJp4uAwrCEUF6pwWCmqU_l0Q2VE5u4edH9OKCRbksqq7rCr45RUtyHPVUe6kacGY-fg6Y=w1023-h767-no?authuser=0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yes we booed the hell out of Franko When he announced the Steelers pick  :D 

Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

38 minutes ago, Orion said:

Wasn't he taunting the inside Browns fans just after his time at the podium?

It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It wouldn't have surprised me, but we weren't close enough to tell...  I still have lots of DVR time to get to that point.  

I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I believe he was standing right in front of your friend, the pumpkin head guy who got to sit in the Comish's chair.

Only thing I have to wonder is how the Browns picked not just super fans- but "Super Duper" fans to inhabit the inner sanctum. You either had to know someone- or be as famous as the Bone Lady to rate. If they divvied up the seating equally (doubtful) that was around 150 fans per team. It sort of miffed me to have a ticket with section.. row...seat and find out when we got there you needed an "Inner Circle" picture badge. With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... :(  

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

With my 39 years of season ticket seniority- I got upgraded to the first row behind the fence... :(

Perhaps you needed a totally crazy outfit to get into the inner sanctum.  (or a corporate sponsor)  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Orion said:

Perhaps you needed a totally crazy outfit to get into the inner sanctum.  (or a corporate sponsor)  

He came as himself. That should have sufficed to pass the "crazy fanatic" part.🧐🤪

• Haha 1