THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond

The Gipper

And if you're interested the Indians pegame at 3:30 and game at 4 pm. Hasta manana..

Some DTackles I'd like the Browns to consider in Round 4 tomorrow:

Daviyon Nixon, Iowa

Tommy Togiai, The Ohio State University

Darius Stills, West Virginia (Browns have been in contact with him) 

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I am off to a Kentucky Derby party at my sisters   at  5:00.    Just an excuse to drink. 

A Tremendous Machine: Secretariat in the Belmont | America's Best Racing

I have got 500 on the favourite but due to the fucking stupid rules here I don’t even know what odds I get until after the race 

I’m on a one man mission to change the gambling culture in this country. 

6 hours ago, Orion said:

A couple of fairly high 4th round picks commin' up tomorrow.   We still have lots of picks.

Probably to many.

Take  Nixon or Stills, and hopefully trade out for a pick next year.  I would also say trade up, but we are already at the top of the round so there really isn't anywhere to go.  I was hoping we could have moved back in to the 3rd round.  At some point you are just drafting players to cut other players .

• Like 1

I'm heading back to a thing called a job...   Cbs Hulu GIF - Cbs Hulu Norm peterson GIFs  I'll be peeking into this thread from the road for the updates...

Enjoy! and Lets Go Browns !

37 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I'm heading back to a thing called a job...

...what is this thing 'job' that you refer to?   I'm on IR until May 17th after arthroscopic knee surgery.  :)

As ballpeen said, we've really got too many picks left.  and the 3rd round would've been nice to package some of 'em up for.  But, we'll see what happens today.

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Up there in yuppy town it's called "white pony".

But BC powder is for all of us former, how do I say this... "advanced" drinkers.  

For the really old timers this was the BC powder. 🤣

The History of Cocaine Dates Back Thousands of Years

Back as far as 3000 BC, cocaine was used by the ancient Incas in the Andres as a way to speed the breathing to counter the effects that they felt from living high upon the mountains. Since mountain air is thicker and tends to slow the breathing process, the Incas would chew on the coca leaves which would result in a stimulant effect that would cause their breathing to rapidly speed up.

We have too many picks, they're not all going to make the roster, but we do have the expanded practice squad with the ability to protect a few.  I'd like to see us target our favorite IDL and IOL and trade off some of these picks to make sure we get our guys. Then grab a special teamer late.

Z

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

We have too many picks, they're not all going to make the roster, but we do have the expanded practice squad with the ability to protect a few.  I'd like to see us target our favorite IDL and IOL and trade off some of these picks to make sure we get our guys. Then grab a special teamer late.

Z

Totally agree. Won't cost much to move up a few spots right away either if we can find a willing trading partner.

Don’t blink, b/c life in the #NFL can change FAST. The #Browns are getting EXACTLY who they want, guys other teams want too. And those guys? They’re JACKED to be Browns.
  • Upvote 1

Not related, but what the hell, but I just saw on this morning's 'Outside The Lines' a segment where a big-time Georgia football head coach is on a recorded phone call talking about paying kids on his team and how Alabama and Georgia (and he names their head coaches by name) pays recruits to go to their schools. Could get interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not related, but what the hell, but I just saw on this morning's 'Outside The Lines' a segment where a big-time Georgia football head coach is on a recorded phone call talking about paying kids on his team and how Alabama and Georgia (and he names their head coaches by name) pays recruits to go to their schools. Could get interesting. 

No it won't - it's the SEC.   ESPN will squash that story asap.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Later round-maybe in the 5th-Bobby Brown III IDL-on the best DL in the SEC he was the main man run stopper.

Next year-lookout-top 10 overall-maybe top 5-DeMarvin Leal DT/DE Texas A&M-the guy you really want next to Myles or on the other end if Clowney is gone. Find a way Berry.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Later round-maybe in the 5th-Bobby Brown III IDL-on the best DL in the SEC he was the main man run stopper.

Next year-lookout-top 10 overall-maybe top 5-DeMarvin Leal DT/DE Texas A&M-the guy you really want next to Myles or on the other end if Clowney is gone. Find a way Berry.

A&M east here?

Who is the TE you mentioned next year from A&M?