THE BROWNS BOARD

Oscar diversity

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7377053002

I have no idea who would be thrilled by this period certainly not American moviegoers or anybody who used to tune into the oscars or anybody who used to go to the movies they honour. Just for the record the article says that Hollywood is losing 10 billion dollars a year because of lack of diversity. I would think that it's losing that money and will lose more by forcing diversity upon everyone. No doubt there is and should be opportunity for women and minorities but remember which stars attract ticket buyers..

I will search out the finale these people are bitching about on YouTube. I am assuming someone made a speech other than how badly they hate the white man.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That was it? I think probably most people who even bothered the tune end were asleep by the time it was over anyway. And while I did not see  The black bottom movie I did think that Anthony Hopkins gave one of the best performances of his life. 

WSS

I wondered why they gave the Oscar for Best Picture before giving the ones for Best Actor/Actress. 

• 2 weeks later...