THE BROWNS BOARD

Permanent jeopardy host

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just saying that it's not that hard to find out a little bit of information before you run off at the mouth.

The simple Google search turned up plenty of hits that was just the 1st one in line.

WSS

I had absolutely no reason to look for any info on this guy. Even by a simple google search. The only running off of the mouth that I have done was to observe that he was a shit host of Jeopardy. 

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not if you don't mind being a Dumb-Ass. 

WSS

I would be a dumb ass if I cared one goddamn bit about Dr. Oz. You’re a dumb ass for being so obsessed with him. You would be better off applying your attentions to like  Nikola Jokic or  Lasse Viren. 

40 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I would be a dumb ass if I cared one goddamn bit about Dr. Oz. You’re a dumb ass for being so obsessed with him. You would be better off applying your attentions to like  Nikola Jokic or  Lasse Viren. 

Look, you misunderstood or misinterpreted or didn't even read a simple statement and made a stupid and uninformed reply.  You got called out for it and now you're mad. Nothing more nothing less. 

WSS

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Look, you misunderstood or misinterpreted or didn't even read a simple statement and made a stupid and uninformed reply.  You got called out for it and now you're mad. Nothing more nothing less. 

WSS

You called me ignorant for not know that fucking Dr. Oz  had come under criticism from  a bunch of fucktards for whatever political reason.

I said I didn't  know anything about that....nor did I give a rat's ass about it. 

What is it about:  I don't  give a fuck about Dr. Oz  nor do I give a fuck about knowing anything about Dr. Oz.  that YOU misinterpreted or misunderstood to the point that you got your panties in a bunch? 

I guess I could say:  "How can you be so ignorant as to not know that Lasse Viren  was a long distance runner for Finland in the 1972 and 1976 Olympics? 

So, you see...or can you understand that the importance of being ignorant about something is a matter of perspective. 

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm not a fan of anderson cooper on a personal level but honestly he was easily the best guest host this far. 

Understood. You've got to be able to separate personal feelings with the way somebody does a job. Still I think Mike Richards is the best bet. A completely new face. 

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I liked Mike Richards. But I could live with either one and neither of them are Trebec. 

That being said I love Jimmy Donovan and I really loved Nev Chandler.

WSS

Nev was the best. “Pandemonium Palace”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...