THE BROWNS BOARD

Permanent jeopardy host

I actually thought Aaron Rodgers did quite well.  Really.    He was much better than Dr. Oz and Katie Couric  who were not good.  Ken Jennings did well I thought.   Mike Richards, who has been one of the executive producers of the show did a great job.

Anderson Cooper is up next.  Savannah Guthrie...from the Today Show,   Dr. Sanjay Gupta,  Bill Whitaker from 60 minutews and Mayim Bialek  (Big Bang Theory)  are also scheduled.  

They could probably go years and not name a permanent host.  

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're just a fat old man.  In person you wouldn't have the balls to say it.  But on here you can act like a smart mouthed kid.

No doubt you are a stupid fat whatever age man/fag that you are. 

And, if you are a young strong man,  what does it say about you that you wish to intimidate old men?  It bespeaks of the kind of true coward that you are. 

48 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No doubt you are a stupid fat whatever age man/fag that you are. 

And, if you are a young strong man,  what does it say about you that you wish to intimidate old men?  It bespeaks of the kind of true coward that you are. 

Fat, ugly and stupid - Gipper the old fat Nipper.😁😜

What do lawyers use for birth control? Their personalities. What is the difference between a tick and a lawyer? A tick falls off of you when you die. Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients? To prevent clients from being billed twice for what is essentially the same service. What do you have when 100 lawyers are buried up to their neck in sand? Not enough sand. What do lawyers and sperm have in common? One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being. Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? They had pictures of lawyers on them ...and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on. Lawyer's creed: A man is innocent until proven broke. What's the difference between a female lawyer and a pit bull? Lipstick. What do you call 20 lawyers skydiving from an airplane? Skeet. What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a crooked lawyer? Chelsea Clinton It was so cold last winter ... (How cold was it?) I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

47 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Fat, ugly and stupid - Gipper the old fat Nipper.😁😜

What do lawyers use for birth control? Their personalities. What is the difference between a tick and a lawyer? A tick falls off of you when you die. Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients? To prevent clients from being billed twice for what is essentially the same service. What do you have when 100 lawyers are buried up to their neck in sand? Not enough sand. What do lawyers and sperm have in common? One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being. Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? They had pictures of lawyers on them ...and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on. Lawyer's creed: A man is innocent until proven broke. What's the difference between a female lawyer and a pit bull? Lipstick. What do you call 20 lawyers skydiving from an airplane? Skeet. What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a crooked lawyer? Chelsea Clinton It was so cold last winter ... (How cold was it?) I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

Cut and paste worn out lawyer jokes?  That is about the extent of your wit and intellect.  Young dumb and ignorant.  I actually suggest you would die very easily. 

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Man, you are really a mentally ill old fool.🤣

Well, you  probably were mentally deficient from the outset.  So, born mentally deficient, and it all went downhill from there. I mean, that is probably not your fault, but from there you were likely taught to be racist, ignorant, full of greed and hate and indecent, dishonest and corrupt. Incompetency at whatever you do then follows without saying. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

And what makes you think the rest of us aren’t laughing at you either Lynyrd Skynyrd wanna be dude👨‍🌾

Probably because even the most illiterate uneducated music fan understands the vast difference between Skynard and what I/we do.. The fact that you don't just contributes to the chuckle. 🤣

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Probably because even the most illiterate uneducated music fan understands the vast difference between Skynard and what I/we do.. The fact that you don't just contributes to the chuckle. 🤣

I’m talking more about your appearance than your musical style. I understand they’re completely different. Besides, I call you that because I know you take umbrage and it riles you up 😝

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I’m talking more about your appearance than your musical style. I understand they’re completely different. Besides, I call you that because I know you take umbrage and it riles you up 😝

🤣

• 1 month later...

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/ranking-jeopardy-guest-hosts/

Seems about right the top 2 anyway. After the rest? I think Anderson Cooper and doctor Oz might have been attacked because of politics.  Katie I think is too well known. I thought Aaron Rodgers was better than I'd expected he would be but not as good as somebody should be to take the job.

Haven't seen anybody come close to Mike Richards. Not only is he smooth but is unknown so were not thinking of something else that hes done.

IMO

WSS

I thought  OZ and Whitaker were bad. Katie Couric not good.   Buzzy has been OK.  Yes, Rodgers better than expected.  Ken Jennings was good, but his vocals are just a bit weak.  Cooper was just fine actually.  Richards probably is the leader in the clubhouse.  Others are to follow, so the trials are not over.  Politics?   has nothing at all to do with any of it...unless that is what you are obsessed with. Maybe Tucker Carlson could give it a whirl...he could be good and make himself useful at something at the same time. 

42 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I thought  OZ and Whitaker were bad. Katie Couric not good.   Buzzy has been OK.  Yes, Rodgers better than expected.  Ken Jennings was good, but his vocals are just a bit weak.  Cooper was just fine actually.  Richards probably is the leader in the clubhouse.  Others are to follow, so the trials are not over.  Politics?   has nothing at all to do with any of it...unless that is what you are obsessed with. Maybe Tucker Carlson could give it a whirl...he could be good and make himself useful at something at the same time. 

Unless you are feigning ignorance you saw all the complaining about doctor oz before he spoke a single word. 

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unless you are feigning ignorance you saw all the complaining about doctor oz before he spoke a single word. 

WSS

Nope, I have never seen a word of it.  The complaints must have all been made in like right wing circle jerk forums or something. I honestly didn't  know a thing about Dr. Oz's  politics....not until you just mentioned it.  I have never paid attention to the man, at all. I figured he was just a sort of Dr. Phil wannabe giving people personal advice on TV. 

I just know that he was not a very good Jeopardy host.  

I suspect Bill Whitaker came in for the same treatment from the  hate machine, given that he is black and a journalist.  But, never fear,  he just wasn't any good either. 

But Anderson Cooper was good,  and he is gay....and even though he IS a Republican apparently,  right wingers think he is liberal; and maybe he is somewhat.  Imagine that:  a liberal Republican.  ( I mean....he IS still a Vanderbilt). He has had a reputation as a fairly objective journalist....except perhaps when it came to Trump. But then Trump caused a lot of people to lose their objectivity.

But I don't think you  have to worry about him either.  He has a pretty lucrative TV gig going on already.  He makes more where he is than he would on Jeopardy.

Rodgers?  I don't really know his politics....but he did go to Cal-Berkely, if that tells us anything.  And he has a pretty lucrative gig going on as well.  He has a 134 million dollar contract he is working on....and I think he wants to stick it out in football which he is pretty good at and should be for a few more years.  So, I think you can count him out.

Richards and Jennings?   No clue about their politics,  nor about  Buzzy Cohen (though, he dresses conservatively).  The first two there are challengers.

Then we still have the likes of LeVar Burton, Savannah Guthrie, Joe Buck, Sanjay Gupta, Mayim Bialik...and others.  Maybe one of them will emerge. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Nope, I have never seen a word of it.  The complaints must have all been made in like right wing circle jerk forums or something. 

Apparently the ignorance is real and not feigned.  As expected

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/24/backlash-to-dr-oz-hosting-jeopardy-grows-past-contestants-protest-angry-fans-call-for-boycott/

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Better yet,  I don't pay attention to stupid websites or other media sources like that where you apparently get your information.   Some esoteric silly entertainment website? 

I mean, seriously...why should I have ever given  one flying fuck about  Dr. Oz,   so much as what a bunch of right wing Goobers or left wing Gomers  think about him?  

So, whatever exigency exists to be cognizant of his existence lies only in your mind.  The rest of us are all better off being unaware of him if he is the quack that that article implies. 

I just know that he was a suckass  Jeopardy host. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Better yet,  I don't pay attention to stupid websites or other media sources like that where you apparently get your information.   Some esoteric silly entertainment website? 

I mean, seriously...why should I have ever given  one flying fuck about  Dr. Oz,   so much as what a bunch of right wing Goobers or left wing Gomers  think about him?  

So, whatever exigency exists to be cognizant of his existence lies only in your mind.  The rest of us are all better off being unaware of him if he is the quack that that article implies. 

I just know that he was a suckass  Jeopardy host. 

Just saying that it's not that hard to find out a little bit of information before you run off at the mouth.

The simple Google search turned up plenty of hits that was just the 1st one in line.

WSS