THE BROWNS BOARD

Road trip anybody?

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They're free to not wear masks- and patrons are free to not eat there if they don't like it..... Covid fatigue has set in, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Those of the MAGA persuasion are almost universally calling Dr. Fauci a fraud for crying wolf too often.  I figure being vaccinated, I'm 95% immune- and so is just about everyone I hang out with. Big (maskless) wine swill planned outdoors tomorrow afternoon at one of the guy's patios...

Anyway- this is no big deal now. Restaurant patrons aren't required to wear masks when they're eating or drinking. 

Plus, the Ohio House and Senate of Country Bumpkins shot down DeWine, since they think they know more than the CDC. 

On 4/8/2021 at 3:36 PM, hoorta said:

They're free to not wear masks- and patrons are free to not eat there if they don't like it.....

That's how I see it. Add like I said before too many people prefer the confrontation to staying safe if that's what they believen

Covid fatigue has set in, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Those of the MAGA persuasion are almost universally calling Dr. Fauci a fraud for crying wolf too often.  I figure being vaccinated, I'm 95% immune- and so is just about everyone I hang out with.

Like I said the medical professionals that I know personally don't have as much faith in the vaccination. I figure what the heck

Big (maskless) wine swill planned outdoors tomorrow afternoon at one of the guy's patios...

Sorry Fauci is a  bureaucrat and a stooge. 

Anyway- this is no big deal now. Restaurant patrons aren't required to wear masks when they're eating or drinking. 

Most of these rules are just Arbitrary and useless.  What possible benefit is wearing a mask from the front door to a table of 10 people. And you know those 10 people are immediate family. Cmon man.

Plus, the Ohio House and Senate of Country Bumpkins shot down DeWine, since they think they know more than the CDC. 

Again stay home order your shit and live forever. 🌞👍

PS since I've already had it and been vaccinated I'll hang out with anybody. I would before but now with absolutely no worry

WS

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS since I've already had it and been vaccinated I'll hang out with anybody. I would before but now with absolutely no worry

WS

Just count yourself luckier that the other 570,000 plus dead and counting. The sooner everyone gets vaccinated, the sooner this "like a miracle, just goes away"

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just count yourself luckier that the other 570,000 plus dead and counting. The sooner everyone gets vaccinated, the sooner this "like a miracle, just goes away"

One more time old people die, that's what they do. Politicising a disease is what politicians and news broadcasters do. And I've admitted enough times my guess was wrong it's stuck around longer than I thought. Then again if doctor Fauci and an ageing rock and roll singer both predict the virus effect would be minuscule who should have known better?  And personally just in passing I don't know anyone who has died of covid alone.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One more time old people die, that's what they do. Politicising a disease is what politicians and news broadcasters do. And I've admitted enough times my guess was wrong it's stuck around longer than I thought. Then again if doctor Fauci and an ageing rock and roll singer both predict the virus effect would be minuscule who should have known better?  And personally just in passing I don't know anyone who has died of covid alone.

WSS

Bet you didn't know that multiple lockdowns U.K. has not even reached 10% vaccinated yet. Israel is now almost 60% and the U.S. 20%. My point is still "the sooner the better for all". We just took a 78 year old widow friend of ours for her 2nd Moderna yesterday. Watching her relief was reward in itself. My son & his wife got their 2nds last week. One a teacher and one in long term rehab med. Now I just need to get my daughter and her husband done which I hope can be soon after that April 19 target date for opening it to all.

BTW latest research shows after you are fully in force with vaccine (two weeks past the last one), you can't be a carrier to others.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Bet you didn't know that multiple lockdowns U.K. has not even reached 10% vaccinated yet. Israel is now almost 60% and the U.S. 20%. My point is still "the sooner the better for all". We just took a 78 year old widow friend of ours for her 2nd Moderna yesterday. Watching her relief was reward in itself. My son & his wife got their 2nds last week. One a teacher and one in long term rehab med. Now I just need to get my daughter and her husband done which I hope can be soon after that April 19 target date for opening it to all.

BTW latest research shows after you are fully in force with vaccine (two weeks past the last one), you can't be a carrier to others.

Yeah, OK so? 1st if you test negative you can't be a Carrier either. And just for the record Israel is only a little bit larger than New York City.

It takes a while to get shit together in the US. Especially because most of the time is spent pointing fingers.

And you can bet the trial lawyers have a stack of class action suits ready to go as soon as any little drawback happens.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah, OK so? 1st if you test negative you can't be a Carrier either. And just for the record Israel is only a little bit larger than New York City.

It takes a while to get shit together in the US. Especially because most of the time is spent pointing fingers.

And you can bet the trial lawyers have a stack of class action suits ready to go as soon as any little drawback happens.

WSS

True, but NYC is not close to Israel's %age yet either.

And I can't recall if waiving lawsuits was a part of signing up for the vaccine. May have been. It was fine with me though if it was.

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Your boy Biden has had 150,000 die on his watch.

I thought he had a “plan”?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I guess I can look it up but I am assuming that the demographics in Israel and New York City her quite different.

And I can't recall if waiving lawsuits was a part of signing up for the vaccine. May have been. It was fine with me though if it was.

Me too, but that kind of waiver doesn't always hold up.

WS

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

2021-04-05_204006.jpg.935a20fc99fb884d4a73413dbf25dc29.jpg

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Your boy Biden has had 150,000 die on his watch.

I thought he had a “plan”?

Of course you ignore how many of those already had contracted it by the time he took office. Nice try.

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You all promised millions dead and this is the best you could do? 

I said 200,000 by Xmas 2020. I certainly missed the mark by twice that much and more. Lying like trumpy is becoming a Republican habit.

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course you ignore how many of those already had contracted it by the time he took office. Nice try.

I said 200,000 by Xmas 2020. I certainly missed the mark by twice that much and more. Lying like trumpy is becoming a Republican habit.

Biden saying he had a plan to contain the Covid virus is another of the many lies he’s spewed.

• Upvote 3

Biden doesn't know what he is saying if he doesn't have cue cards, and even then he probably doesn't know what he is saying.

This is like a Weekend at Bernies, only now it is Bernie goes to Washington.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, Vambo said:

Lab-Leak Hypothesis Could Reveal EPIC Screwup Of US, Fauci AND China

2021-04-09_101943.thumb.jpg.5436a8e3295c30966939c9d83f26c198.jpg

im beginning to like this lefty group from the Hill -

and really this topic deserves a thread of its own - especially IF/WHEN the biden admin decides it wants to deal with the chi comms -CCP on the wuhan lab flu ( lol) 

but the stuff covered here is basically the info dropped (last year) by the "nutbag" herself- Dr, Mikovits in the blocked / censored video by Epoch News  named Plandemic  

Im not dying on a hill named Mikovits on its own - but at least if her being arrested /  slapped back and censored 

you just got to wonder that she was/ is over the target on this coverup.  

• Upvote 2