THE BROWNS BOARD

Andrew Billings eager to 'find my place' on Browns D-line after opt-out season

Vambo

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

For the love of everything holy though, don't go vegan.

No one needs to hear about your "delicious tofu" meals non-stop. 😁

But we'll listen to his salmon story...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

For the love of everything holy though, don't go vegan.

No one needs to hear about your "delicious tofu" meals non-stop. 😁

Dude, let me tell you about my avocado/tofu/soy toast.... breakfast of Champions. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

But we'll listen to his salmon story...

Shhhhhhhhhh.... What's said in The Tavern, stays in The Tavern. 

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well there's always the Popeye diet. 😋

LowSaltSpinach.jpg

Strong to the finish baby!  

• Haha 3

The BMI as a first metric has some value, what has no value is doctors etc using it to call someone "overweight", since almost all of the population are overweight using that metric. 

My little brother has a perfect body shape and has fallen into that category many times, even not having a huge muscle mass. Telling someone that looks perfectly fit that he's overweight is simply stupid outside of elite sports (where every kg/lb is key). 

14 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

They actually named their other food Satan, so you know it's good for you.

It smells like a turd covered in burnt hair, and 60% of the time, it's more nutritious than chicken.

All jokes at DBone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

All jokes at DBone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

I had a can of Amy's Golden Lentil Indian Dal Soup for lunch today. Great tasting and totally organic/veggie. Spices in it are perfect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently Nero is from the West Virginia part of Spain... 😉

I'll need an explaination for that joke... 

23 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

All jokes at D Bone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

16 hours ago, Nero said:

I'll need an explanation for that joke... 

We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  😂

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

In our part of the country that describes the Arkansas Ozarks or the Loosiana bayoos.😁

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

Well, I was guessing that, but I thought it all revolved around Alabama only. I guess I was wrong. 

By brother is diabethic and has an incredible tendency to injuries, even when taking a lot of care of himself, like pregame and postgame warmups and cool downs when at 22 you would just go from 0 to 100 with no care. So I praise him where he has to be praised, mostly if I'm a fatty myself.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nero said:

Well, I was guessing that, but I thought it all revolved around Alabama only. I guess I was wrong. 

It does mostly revolve around Alabama, but they don't have the market cornered either.  Basically anything south of the Mason-Dixon line. (google that)

You see trends where education, income and various other quality of life markers take a small dive in the rankings.  

• Upvote 1