Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/baseball/indians/cleveland-american-indian-movement-to-protest-outside-progressive-field-before-home-opener

 Bend over baseball fans Liberals are mad again.  No doubt some of liberal clowns will be shaking a fist and shouting right on. I wonder which ones will get up tomorrow morning and pack their shit and move off the chiefs land? Why

WSS

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/baseball/indians/cleveland-american-indian-movement-to-protest-outside-progressive-field-before-home-opener

 Bend over baseball fans Liberals are mad again.  No doubt some of liberal clowns will be shaking a fist and shouting right on. I wonder which ones will get up tomorrow morning and pack their shit and move off the chiefs land? Why

WSS

 

 

image.thumb.png.b25b86b6b4164a566a13c1e8ec3edd42.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's a big 

FUCK YOU TITO AND FUCK YOU DOH'LAN!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'ErrolWebe Webber @ErrolWebber Who gets miffed when they get carded? The 19-y/o trying to get into the nightclub or buy booze. Who DOESN'T get miffed when they get carded? The 21+ individual legitimately entering the club. Moral of the story: The only ones opposing voter ID are the ones who intend to cheat. 8:23 PM 4/5/21 Twitter for iPhone'


Isn’t it illegal to make someone pay to vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Browns149 said:


Isn’t it illegal to make someone pay to vote?

 

A2D9341F-FCCD-497A-A96B-C20935BE8970.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

 You tell us professor.

WSS

I’m not a constitutional scholar, but I’m pretty sure you can’t be forced to pay money to vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

 

A2D9341F-FCCD-497A-A96B-C20935BE8970.jpeg

They don’t have the US CONSTITUTION 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Browns149 said:


Isn’t it illegal to make someone pay to vote?

Not being forced to pay anything.  Get a State ID for free if you are indigent.  How's that progressive?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not being forced to pay anything.  Get a State ID for free if you are indigent.  How's that progressive?  

Can you get a state ID for free? 
 

I’m all for having an ID to vote. But that ID has to be free. It can’t be an ID that you HAVE to pay for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

 

A2D9341F-FCCD-497A-A96B-C20935BE8970.jpeg

Do they pay for those ID’s ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Do they pay for those ID’s ?

  • https://dds.georgia.gov/voter-id

  • A Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services office free of charge.

    • To receive a free Georgia voter identification card at Georgia Driver Services, voters must provide:
      • An original or certified document to prove WHO YOU ARE such as a Birth Certificate or Passport.
      • Your SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
      • Two documents showing your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS such as a Bank Statement or Utility Bill.
      • If you've had a NAME CHANGE, then you'll also need to bring a document to prove that, such as a Marriage License.
      • Signed Affidavit.
      • Evidence that you are a registered voter.

NOTE: For a full list of documents required for an Identification Card, issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, please go to Real ID Requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Can you get a state ID for free? 
 

I’m all for having an ID to vote. But that ID has to be free. It can’t be an ID that you HAVE to pay for

How about fees to drive or buy liquor though?  (Id required).  Rent an apartment?  Buy a home?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vambo said:
  • https://dds.georgia.gov/voter-id

  • A Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services office free of charge.

    • To receive a free Georgia voter identification card at Georgia Driver Services, voters must provide:
      • An original or certified document to prove WHO YOU ARE such as a Birth Certificate or Passport.
      • Your SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
      • Two documents showing your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS such as a Bank Statement or Utility Bill.
      • If you've had a NAME CHANGE, then you'll also need to bring a document to prove that, such as a Marriage License.
      • Signed Affidavit.
      • Evidence that you are a registered voter.

NOTE: For a full list of documents required for an Identification Card, issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, please go to Real ID Requirements.

I'm sure that's racist for the Progressives.  They want Illegal Alien's to vote.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

How about fees to drive or buy liquor though?  (Id required).  Rent an apartment?  Buy a home?  

Cash a check, get a job (democrats find this racist too), get the covid-19 shot...the list goes on and on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm sure that's racist for the Progressives.  They want Illegal Alien's to vote.

That's why in Democrat run cities they give them a Drivers License.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Browns149 said:


Isn’t it illegal to make someone pay to vote?

In your dumbass world you'd view it as that maybe. You pay taxes?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m not a constitutional scholar, but I’m pretty sure you can’t be forced to pay money to vote

 You mean because you think that a fee (if there's one) for an ID is making them pay to vote?  Is that the theory you're going with?

Looks like that one's wrong eh?

WSS

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

 You mean because you think that a fee (if there's one) for an ID is making them pay to vote?  Is that the theory you're going with?

Looks like that one's wrong eh?

WSS

 

Well good. I figured you guys would look all this up for me. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyway

Carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Do they pay for those ID’s ?

Good question, but if millions earn less than $1.25 a day I’m sure that’s less than your average U.S. citizen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Well good. I figured you guys would look all this up for me. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyway

Carry on. 

 You're welcome. As far is not have anything better to do a person can only watch so much porn.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Well good. I figured you guys would look all this up for me. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyway

Carry on. 

Yes it takes to much time to do a Google search, we know Democrats as Biden says have a hard time using the internet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×