THE BROWNS BOARD

More stupidity

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/baseball/indians/cleveland-american-indian-movement-to-protest-outside-progressive-field-before-home-opener

Bend over baseball fans Liberals are mad again.  No doubt some of liberal clowns will be shaking a fist and shouting right on. I wonder which ones will get up tomorrow morning and pack their shit and move off the chiefs land? Why

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/baseball/indians/cleveland-american-indian-movement-to-protest-outside-progressive-field-before-home-opener

Bend over baseball fans Liberals are mad again.  No doubt some of liberal clowns will be shaking a fist and shouting right on. I wonder which ones will get up tomorrow morning and pack their shit and move off the chiefs land? Why

WSS

image.thumb.png.b25b86b6b4164a566a13c1e8ec3edd42.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You tell us professor.

WSS

I’m not a constitutional scholar, but I’m pretty sure you can’t be forced to pay money to vote

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not being forced to pay anything.  Get a State ID for free if you are indigent.  How's that progressive?  

Can you get a state ID for free? 

I’m all for having an ID to vote. But that ID has to be free. It can’t be an ID that you HAVE to pay for

18 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Do they pay for those ID’s ?

• https://dds.georgia.gov/voter-id

• A Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services office free of charge.

• To receive a free Georgia voter identification card at Georgia Driver Services, voters must provide:
      • An original or certified document to prove WHO YOU ARE such as a Birth Certificate or Passport.
      • Your SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
      • Two documents showing your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS such as a Bank Statement or Utility Bill.
      • If you've had a NAME CHANGE, then you'll also need to bring a document to prove that, such as a Marriage License.
      • Signed Affidavit.
      • Evidence that you are a registered voter.

NOTE: For a full list of documents required for an Identification Card, issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, please go to Real ID Requirements.

28 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Can you get a state ID for free? 

I’m all for having an ID to vote. But that ID has to be free. It can’t be an ID that you HAVE to pay for

How about fees to drive or buy liquor though?  (Id required).  Rent an apartment?  Buy a home?  

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:
  • https://dds.georgia.gov/voter-id

• A Voter ID card can be issued at any Georgia Department of Driver Services office free of charge.

• To receive a free Georgia voter identification card at Georgia Driver Services, voters must provide:
      • An original or certified document to prove WHO YOU ARE such as a Birth Certificate or Passport.
      • Your SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
      • Two documents showing your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS such as a Bank Statement or Utility Bill.
      • If you've had a NAME CHANGE, then you'll also need to bring a document to prove that, such as a Marriage License.
      • Signed Affidavit.
      • Evidence that you are a registered voter.

NOTE: For a full list of documents required for an Identification Card, issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, please go to Real ID Requirements.

I'm sure that's racist for the Progressives.  They want Illegal Alien's to vote.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

How about fees to drive or buy liquor though?  (Id required).  Rent an apartment?  Buy a home?  

Cash a check, get a job (democrats find this racist too), get the covid-19 shot...the list goes on and on...

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm sure that's racist for the Progressives.  They want Illegal Alien's to vote.

That's why in Democrat run cities they give them a Drivers License.

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m not a constitutional scholar, but I’m pretty sure you can’t be forced to pay money to vote

You mean because you think that a fee (if there's one) for an ID is making them pay to vote?  Is that the theory you're going with?

Looks like that one's wrong eh?

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You mean because you think that a fee (if there's one) for an ID is making them pay to vote?  Is that the theory you're going with?

Looks like that one's wrong eh?

WSS

Well good. I figured you guys would look all this up for me. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyway

Carry on. 

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Well good. I figured you guys would look all this up for me. Seems like you have nothing better to do anyway

Carry on. 

Yes it takes to much time to do a Google search, we know Democrats as Biden says have a hard time using the internet.