THE BROWNS BOARD

More PC MLB

MLB botches Georgia boycott as league is poised to move All-Star game to state with similar voting laws

"Georgia has 17 days of in-person early voting including two optional Sundays, Colorado has 15," the Republican governor said. "So what I'm being told, they also have a photo ID requirement. So it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me."

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

Rubio seemed like the brightest guy on the Republican stage during the 2015/16 Republican debates. I'm not normally a fan of Republicans, but he made the most sense. 

I still don't know how DJT won all those primaries, but he did. America is indeed a political enigma.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Rubio seemed like the brightest guy on the Republican stage during the 2015/16 Republican debates. I'm not normally a fan of Republicans, but he made the most sense. 

I still don't know how DJT won all those primaries, but he did. America is indeed a political enigma.

Rubio also asked the MLB Commissioner if he intended on getting rid of his tickets to Augusta for The Masters.

• Upvote 1