THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Free For All Mock Draft

The Gipper

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Saints will still go with a CB,  Elijah Molden   Washington

He was the other guy I considered for the Browns however....I have 2 picks for the Saints,   and the other one was up first per what I see.  So we need to disallow this.

.......Buffalo Bills .are on the clock.

Round 3

65) Jacksonville Jaguars...Liam Eichenberg  OT  Notre Dame 
66) New York Jets....Creed Humphrey   OC/OC  Oklahoma
67) Houston Texans.....Patrick Jones   DE  Pitt
68) Atlanta Falcons....Ronnie Perkins   DE  Oklahoma
69) Cincinnati Bengals....Osa Odighizuwa   DE  UCLA
70) Philadelphia Eagles....Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse
71) Denver Broncos.....Ben Cleveland  OG  Georgia
72) Detroit Lions.....Deonte Brown  OC  Alabama
73) Carolina Panthers....Paul Adebo  CB  Stanford
74) Washington Football Team (from San Francisco 49ers).....Kellen Mound  QB  Texas A&M
75) Dallas Cowboys.....James Hudson OT  Cincinnati
76) New York Giants.....Jordan Smith  Edge  UAB
77) Los Angeles Chargers Adetokunbo Ogundeji   DE  Notre Dame
78) Minnesota Vikings....Hamseh Nasirildeen   Safety   Florida St. 
79) Las Vegas Raiders (from Arizona Cardinals)
80) Las Vegas Raiders
81) Miami Dolphins
82) Washington Football Team
83) Chicago Bears
84) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis Colts)
85) Tennessee Titans
86) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
87) Pittsburgh Steelers
88) Los Angeles Rams
89) Cleveland Browns
90) Minnesota Vikings (from Baltimore Ravens)
91) Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints)
92) Green Bay Packers
93) Buffalo Bills
94) Kansas City Chiefs
95) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
96) New England Patriots (compensatory selection)
97) Los Angeles Chargers (compensatory selection)
98) New Orleans Saints (compensatory selection)
99) Dallas Cowboys (compensatory selection)
100) Tennessee Titans (compensatory selection)
101) Detroit Lions (from Los Angeles Rams; compensatory selection)
102) San Francisco 49ers (special compensatory selection)
103) Los Angeles Rams (special compensatory selection)
104) Baltimore Ravens (special compensatory selection)
105) New Orleans Saints (special compensatory selection)

1 minute ago, Unsympathetic said:

Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.

And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..

I noted that,  and accepted your pick and disallowed  Molden.

Best Available per CBS Sports:

50.  Nick Bolton  LB  Missouri

51. Tylan Wallace  WR  OK State

53. Hamsah Nasirildeen   Safety Florida St.

55. Ronnie Perkins  DE  Oklahoma

56. Samuel Cosmi  OT  Texas

58. Creed Humphries   Center   Oklahoma

59.  Richie Grant  Safety  Central Florida

60. Alim McNeill  DT  NC St.

61. Patrick Jones   Edge  Pitt

63.  Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse

67.  Michael Carter   RB  North Carolina. 

Bet ya can't name a starting LB playing in GB ? 🧐..... Za'Darius Smith gets some help

Green Bay Packers select...LB Missouri Nick Bolton 

KC Chiefs are on the clock

• Upvote 1

On 3/29/2021 at 6:58 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. 😂

I don't want to see gipper naked. 🤣😂 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. 😂

Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:50 AM, Unsympathetic said:

Let's keep this going.. 

They've put a lot of draft capital into DB recently, so although Melinfonwu is certainly appealing, Steelers haven't had a competent RB since LeVeon left.

Javonte Williams [RB, North Carolina]

I also like Williams but the steelers sent no one to that pro day. Connor was/is also a good running back but he could never stay healthy. It's why he's still out of a job. I think Harris is very likely in the first. If not I think it could be sermon later in the draft. 

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

Yea I saw. Williams is a good option but I now don't believe they draft him. They didn't send anyone to that pro day I don't believe. Faulkner could have gone. I'd have to check. 

45 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I see that, again, I am constantly in his head.  And now he is dreaming of seeing me naked.    Not that there is anything wrong with him dreaming of naked men...just not me, please. 

Vagitron's participation is not necessary.  Its just that he is the one supposed fan of another team  that we all know about and in an attempt to be fair we thought we would give him a fair chance to make a pick for his team....but we are not going to sit on our butts waiting for him to do so. 

With the   #63 pick in the draft   the Kansas City Chiefs select:

Samuel Cosmi   OT   Texas  Longhorns

They got rid of both of their starting  OTs in Fisher and Schwartz, so  they need to replace them.   I know they took an OT in round one....but, like I said, they needed  2. 

The Buccaneers are on the clock. 

time to move it along... TB don't need much help..but have 1 FS on roster & could use a swing-able corner.. The local kid will stay home..

The Buccaneers select--- Richie Grant  Safety  Central Florida... honestly, one of my favorite Browns draftees 

Solid Redwine/Sendeo replacements.. https://primetimesportstalk.com/2021/02/03/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report-richie-grant/

Round 3 begins...

Jags on the clock

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

@Axe  ?

Sorry guys.. Brutal day... As a multiple business owner sometimes I get swamped. Today and this evening is one of those.

I would have gone DE but they lost a DB today so I'm good with gumby's pic :)

For this round I am going to waive the  1 out of 5 rule, and make it a 1 out of 3 rule.    You need to let  two other picks  happen before you go again.  I am not sure we have a ton of people participating at this point.  

In that respect, I will choose for the Jets  who need a lot of help on the O Line:

Creed  Humphrey  OC/OG     Oklahoma

Houston Texans are on the clock

Best Available per CBS Sports:

51. Tylan Wallace  WR  OK State

53. Hamsah Nasirildeen   Safety Florida St.

55. Ronnie Perkins  DE  Oklahoma

60. Alim McNeill  DT  NC St.

63.  Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse

67.  Michael Carter   RB  North Carolina. 

68.  Osa  Odighisuwa  DT  UCLA

70.  Brevin Jordan  TE  Miami  Fla

71.  Deonte Brown   OG  Alabama

What's that song that's playing? Why, it's Vin Diesel's debut track "Feel Like I Do" being played on repeat to tease the upcoming Bengals round 3 pick.  Is it 4am in a Waffle House - or is it the most prestigious annual event put on by a multi-billion-dollar organization? You decide!

Hurry up with the Falcons pick - don't make me switch tracks to Jeremy Renner's debut single.  Hawkeye either made some very bad investment decisions or doesn't have enough buddies who can backhand him across the face when he's making bad decisions.

Ghoolie 's Final Word - The only.one that matters.            Ghoolie     

This 5 star sumo fatass  🤓....was told to "run* & join the other fat ass little kid's to play some fatass OL 🏈 his 1st day of elementary school practice"... :D (pure gold)

All has worked out well, as lonely 'The 2 Guards on staff' Detroit Lions select.....  2021 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: OG Deonte Brown, Alabama - Sports  Illustrated New York Giants News, Analysis and More will now feed himself 🍗 protecting J. Goff...

as living in NC... The Carolina Panthers are on the Clock.... and you can have them :P

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Ghoolie 's Final Word - The only.one that matters.            Ghoolie     

This 5 star sumo fatass  🤓....was told to "run* & join the other fat ass little kid's to play some fatass OL 🏈 his 1st day of elementary school practice"... :D (pure gold)

All has worked out well, as lonely 'The 2 Guards on staff' Detroit Lions select.....  2021 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: OG Deonte Brown, Alabama - Sports  Illustrated New York Giants News, Analysis and More will now feed himself 🍗 protecting J. Goff...

as living in NC... The Carolina Panthers are on the Clock.... and you can have them :P

Brown was my other flip a coin tossup option. Good pick.

• Like 1

Fact: The Draft would be 11 times more exciting if the commissioner melted down on camera every time someone booed.  It's science.

Panthers continue to restock their DB room; losing Bradberry hurt last season.  They pick an athlete who was a first-rounder after 2018 and sat this past year.

Paulson Adebo [CB, Stanford]

WFT up