Sign in to follow this  
LondonBrown

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

3 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Frankly, it's disappointing.

Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

Nuance?  That is a dirty word there. As is intellect. 

Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

I provided the latest details...not that there are any,  hereinabove. 

To me, it would be as boring as watching on TV.  Wake me up when the browns are on the clock.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:31 PM, The Gipper said:

How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

No I’m a gambler, online sports

On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open 😏

I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

23 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open 😏

I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

You’d never have to place a bet 😀

20 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Is this Tony Soprano?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Is this Tony Soprano?

Putting Meadow in the bath is a pleasure I’ve yet to experience unfortunately 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

GNATS TAILGATERS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

GNATS TAILGATERS

As long as we have a TV, it's cool Steve.  :)  

4 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

GNATS TAILGATERS

I have joined up with your group a time or two while walking the lot.

5 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

GNATS TAILGATERS

Where are they supposed to be setting up the stage area?

Also:

DRAFT EXPERIENCE

Draft Experience, the NFL's interactive football theme park is free and open to the public from Thursday, April 29 – Saturday, May 1 outside of FirstEnergy Stadium in downtown Cleveland. Draft Experience features participatory games and clinics on the field, food & beverage inspired by a Taste of Cleveland including the Bud Light Legends Bar, and exclusive merchandise at NFL Shop presented by Visa. Draft Experience will also feature virtual autograph sessions with NFL players, personalized digital photos, a 40-yard dash and vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens, a Super Bowl rings display, and photos with the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

Prior to attending Draft Experience, fans will need to register for a session time through the NFL OnePass app. Fans attending Draft Experience will be required to wear face coverings and maintain physical distance from others. Please check back in a few weeks for more information on registration and more details on health & safety.

DRAFT MAIN STAGE & THEATER

The NFL Draft Main Stage & Theater will serve as the central hub for Draft activities and viewing zone for invited guests.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Nero said:

Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

That's what communists do.

• Haha 1

I hope Cleveland will have enough representation to properly heckle the Jets pick - just so something can stay consistent from year to year.