THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

LondonBrown

3 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Frankly, it's disappointing.

Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

Nuance?  That is a dirty word there. As is intellect. 

Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open 😏

I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open 😏

I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

You’d never have to place a bet 😀

20 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Is this Tony Soprano?

Also:

DRAFT EXPERIENCE

Draft Experience, the NFL's interactive football theme park is free and open to the public from Thursday, April 29 – Saturday, May 1 outside of FirstEnergy Stadium in downtown Cleveland. Draft Experience features participatory games and clinics on the field, food & beverage inspired by a Taste of Cleveland including the Bud Light Legends Bar, and exclusive merchandise at NFL Shop presented by Visa. Draft Experience will also feature virtual autograph sessions with NFL players, personalized digital photos, a 40-yard dash and vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens, a Super Bowl rings display, and photos with the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

Prior to attending Draft Experience, fans will need to register for a session time through the NFL OnePass app. Fans attending Draft Experience will be required to wear face coverings and maintain physical distance from others. Please check back in a few weeks for more information on registration and more details on health & safety.

DRAFT MAIN STAGE & THEATER

The NFL Draft Main Stage & Theater will serve as the central hub for Draft activities and viewing zone for invited guests.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Nero said:

Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

That's what communists do.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I got lucky...  the Browns just sent me my official invitation today to be a part of the Inner Sanctum next Friday.  I may even have an extra invite to spare, they're allowing me to bring up to three guests- have to be fully vaccinated...  You have to realize it's got to be immediate family asked first though.... 😊

"Congratulations! You have been selected to join the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League at the 2021 NFL Draft in Cleveland! It has been a challenging and unprecedented year for everyone, and we are grateful to continue to welcome fans at NFL events in a responsible way."  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Well, I got lucky...  the Browns just sent me my official invitation today to be a part of the Inner Sanctum next Friday.  I may even have an extra invite to spare, they're allowing me to bring up to three guests- have to be fully vaccinated...  You have to realize it's got to be immediate family asked first though.... 😊

"Congratulations! You have been selected to join the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League at the 2021 NFL Draft in Cleveland! It has been a challenging and unprecedented year for everyone, and we are grateful to continue to welcome fans at NFL events in a responsible way."  

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well there's going to be some hiking involved....  Our Tailgate Meister Top Dawg Steve just informed me the Browns totally bought up the Burke Airport lot probably 500+ spaces (take a look at it on Google Maps satellite. off of 9th street) for VIP parking.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

He may be your "brutha".....but he is my "brother".   👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Oh yeah?  Well you're the 'brother' that he doesn't talk about. :)    Mom always liked me best.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Congrats!!!  Represent us well.  Yell and Boo at Every Ratbird and Squeeler pick 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well deserved H & congrats ! 👍 We will be looking forward to your groups NFL Experience Combine numbers 🤓...

Rounds 2 & 3 should see many trades & a rowdy crowd... Enjoy it..It's a great place to be as a football fan! 🏈 Go Browns !

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Way to go !  Have fun and keep us posted.

GO BROWNS !  The 2021 NFL DRAFT from Cleveland, Ohio a really big deal enjoy it everyone.