THE BROWNS BOARD

Rise in Anti-Asian Violence

Ibleedbrown

This has been making the rounds in the news lately. I found an article where Fox Business reporter Susan Li was interviewed about it. She seems to have good insight on the matter. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/544148-fox-business-reporter-offers-personal-view-on-anti-asian-attacks-someone-needs%3famp

whats an article unless they can reference DJT  (not from Li btw)

The attacks in Atlanta have prompted increased conversations on anti-Asian discrimination in the country, with the White House and others arguing that the rise in attacks have been fueled by former President Trump’s rhetoric surrounding COVID-19, which he repeatedly called the “China virus” and “Wuhan virus.”

this was the last paragraph and not expounded on.  - why?

because there is a slow walk narrative to the origin of the China / CCP Flu of claiming instead that it was not created in the Wuhan lab.

gives biden adm. cover as to NOT having to deal with that un dealt with mess

time will either prove me right or otherwise due to its (MSM) daily weekly whims

see how this works? 

I was waiting for someone to mention this. Just another bullshit story collusion between the left wing media and the democrats. The virus came from China. China Korea Japan Vietnam and Thailand are different countries with different people. Like England Ireland Sweden Russia and Serbia. One racial group in America  commits the most violent crime against other racial groups per capita than any other.

(Hint it isn't white supremacists)

But that fact doesn't serve the purposes of the left wing media or the democrats.

As for is shooting up a house of prostitution very few people can't tell the difference between Chinese and Korean. Joe Biden appears to be one of them.

WSS

52 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

whats an article unless they can reference DJT  (not from Li btw)

The attacks in Atlanta have prompted increased conversations on anti-Asian discrimination in the country, with the White House and others arguing that the rise in attacks have been fueled by former President Trump’s rhetoric surrounding COVID-19, which he repeatedly called the “China virus” and “Wuhan virus.”

this was the last paragraph and not expounded on.  - why?

because there is a slow walk narrative to the origin of the China / CCP Flu of claiming instead that it was not created in the Wuhan lab.

gives biden adm. cover as to NOT having to deal with that un dealt with mess

time will either prove me right or otherwise due to its (MSM) daily weekly whims

see how this works? 

I’m sure you’re on to something. Whether or not it leads back to claiming the virus didn’t come from Wuhan, l’m not sure if that’s it or not.

I know it was mildly difficult trying to find an article on this that mentioned Trump as little as possible. Even all the Fox news articles were all “Pelosi claims this is all Trump’s fault...”  This article was the best l could find in 20 minutes of perusing.

The timing is curious though. I’m sure our Asian American citizens have had a tougher time for about a year now. I’m sure it’s a valid thing, and disappointing that anyone would have to bear any brunt of anything not of their doing. But the timing is curious. 

My theory was to draw attention away from the shit show at the border.

31 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m sure you’re on to something. Whether or not it leads back to claiming the virus didn’t come from Wuhan, l’m not sure if that’s it or not.

I know it was mildly difficult trying to find an article on this that mentioned Trump as little as possible. Even all the Fox news articles were all “Pelosi claims this is all Trump’s fault...”  This article was the best l could find in 20 minutes of perusing.

The timing is curious though. I’m sure our Asian American citizens have had a tougher time for about a year now. I’m sure it’s a valid thing, and disappointing that anyone would have to bear any brunt of anything not of their doing. But the timing is curious. 

My theory was to draw attention away from the shit show at the border.

https://norfolkdailynews.com/commentary/asians-stop-blaming-whitey/article_7f637514-81ac-11eb-8238-b366c1f12012.html

Let’s pop the delusional bubble of left-wing Asians who marched recently in New York City, Oakland and San Francisco in “unity” protests against “White supremacy.” These “wokesters” blame “anti-Asian bias” created by an imagined backlash by imagined “White supremacists” against China because of COVID-19. Donning “Black and Asian unity” T-shirts, they embraced the self-defeating attitude of Oakland organizer Eddy Zheng, who wheedled: “Supporting our Asian community is not about dividing us. This support is for all of us suffering under White supremacy. We need to understand that so we can triumph and have public and personal safety.”

Reality check: Just recently in Vallejo, California, Filipino-American store owner Marc Quidit was shot four times in the leg by a gang of armed robbers. They were Black.

Two weeks ago, in Oakland’s Chinatown, a 91-year-old Asian man was assaulted by an assailant amidst a crime wave of more than 20 robberies and violent attacks in that neighborhood. The attacker wasn’t a White-hooded White man in a KKK robe. He was a masked Black man in a black hoodie.

In Daly City, California, an 84-year-old Thai grandfather died after a brutal attack while on a daytime walk in his neighborhood. His attacker was a teenage Black street criminal.

Viral videos have exposed several vicious attacks on elderly Asian subway riders and pedestrians in New York City since last fall. An inconvenient detail that anyone with functional eyes can see: The perpetrators in the security camera footage aren’t wearing MAGA hats. They don’t have flaming crosses in hand. Inconveniently for the “defund the police” hipsters, the opportunists robbing, punching and shooting Asians on those videos aren’t White people. They are Black — and that’s just plain fact.

More facts: Federal Bureau of Justice statistics data show that of nearly 600,000 violent interracial victimizations involving Blacks and Whites, Black suspects committed 537,204 interracial felonies (not including homicides), or 90%, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10%. The Red Elephants blog points out that Black perpetrators are also overrepresented among all perpetrators of hate crimes — by 50% — according to the most recent Justice Department data from 2017. Whites are underrepresented by 24%.

You never hear these facts from mainstream media. It’s a sin of omission that amounts to journalistic malpractice. The leftist Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers have zero evidence that the thugs robbing and murdering vulnerable elderly Asians have ever cared one iota about politics, COVID-19, race or Trump. They have zero evidence that these street attacks were inspired by “anti-Asian hate” — as opposed to pure opportunism, criminal malice or plain evil.

These crimes in liberal cities are spiking as radical, George Soros-backed district attorneys enact soft-on-crime policies such as “restorative justice” that let violent criminals run free. Chesa Boudin, San Francisco’s Soros-supported D.A. and son of convicted Weather Underground terrorists, dropped robbery, elder abuse and hate crime charges last year against a 20-year-old Black suspect caught on tape attacking an elderly Asian man. Burglaries, arson and motor vehicle thefts have all spiked as Boudin has abandoned prosecution of “quality of life” crimes, as well as prosecutions for felony arrests.

When you elect soft-on-crime politicians and prosecutors, you get more crime. When you defund and demonize the police, all innocent citizens are unsafe — whatever their color.

Blaming Whitey may get you a few virtue-signaling points, but at what price in blood? What’s truly insane is that Asian-American liberals are marching arm and arm with the very dangerous zealots whose policies incentivized these street crimes against the vulnerable and defenseless in the first place. Remember: What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

https://norfolkdailynews.com/commentary/asians-stop-blaming-whitey/article_7f637514-81ac-11eb-8238-b366c1f12012.html

Let’s pop the delusional bubble of left-wing Asians who marched recently in New York City, Oakland and San Francisco in “unity” protests against “White supremacy.” These “wokesters” blame “anti-Asian bias” created by an imagined backlash by imagined “White supremacists” against China because of COVID-19. Donning “Black and Asian unity” T-shirts, they embraced the self-defeating attitude of Oakland organizer Eddy Zheng, who wheedled: “Supporting our Asian community is not about dividing us. This support is for all of us suffering under White supremacy. We need to understand that so we can triumph and have public and personal safety.”

Reality check: Just recently in Vallejo, California, Filipino-American store owner Marc Quidit was shot four times in the leg by a gang of armed robbers. They were Black.

Two weeks ago, in Oakland’s Chinatown, a 91-year-old Asian man was assaulted by an assailant amidst a crime wave of more than 20 robberies and violent attacks in that neighborhood. The attacker wasn’t a White-hooded White man in a KKK robe. He was a masked Black man in a black hoodie.

In Daly City, California, an 84-year-old Thai grandfather died after a brutal attack while on a daytime walk in his neighborhood. His attacker was a teenage Black street criminal.

Viral videos have exposed several vicious attacks on elderly Asian subway riders and pedestrians in New York City since last fall. An inconvenient detail that anyone with functional eyes can see: The perpetrators in the security camera footage aren’t wearing MAGA hats. They don’t have flaming crosses in hand. Inconveniently for the “defund the police” hipsters, the opportunists robbing, punching and shooting Asians on those videos aren’t White people. They are Black — and that’s just plain fact.

More facts: Federal Bureau of Justice statistics data show that of nearly 600,000 violent interracial victimizations involving Blacks and Whites, Black suspects committed 537,204 interracial felonies (not including homicides), or 90%, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10%. The Red Elephants blog points out that Black perpetrators are also overrepresented among all perpetrators of hate crimes — by 50% — according to the most recent Justice Department data from 2017. Whites are underrepresented by 24%.

You never hear these facts from mainstream media. It’s a sin of omission that amounts to journalistic malpractice. The leftist Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers have zero evidence that the thugs robbing and murdering vulnerable elderly Asians have ever cared one iota about politics, COVID-19, race or Trump. They have zero evidence that these street attacks were inspired by “anti-Asian hate” — as opposed to pure opportunism, criminal malice or plain evil.

These crimes in liberal cities are spiking as radical, George Soros-backed district attorneys enact soft-on-crime policies such as “restorative justice” that let violent criminals run free. Chesa Boudin, San Francisco’s Soros-supported D.A. and son of convicted Weather Underground terrorists, dropped robbery, elder abuse and hate crime charges last year against a 20-year-old Black suspect caught on tape attacking an elderly Asian man. Burglaries, arson and motor vehicle thefts have all spiked as Boudin has abandoned prosecution of “quality of life” crimes, as well as prosecutions for felony arrests.

When you elect soft-on-crime politicians and prosecutors, you get more crime. When you defund and demonize the police, all innocent citizens are unsafe — whatever their color.

Blaming Whitey may get you a few virtue-signaling points, but at what price in blood? What’s truly insane is that Asian-American liberals are marching arm and arm with the very dangerous zealots whose policies incentivized these street crimes against the vulnerable and defenseless in the first place. Remember: What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own.

I know identifying what group is the worst offender of anything may seem like a solution, but it’s really not. All you’ve done is identify what group may need the message of solution more than others. 

The white supremacy angle wasn’t mentioned in the article l posted. It only identified the group who is seeking to lessen the hate in their direction, but didn’t go into details about which group or groups are primarily responsible for said hate. 

I did a quick google search on “stop asian hate rally” (without quotes) and then did a Control+F search for the word “white” and 5 of the top 8 didn’t even have the word. 2 used it to mention the Atlanta shooter was white, and only one used the term “white supremacy” or a variation of it.

I’m not really getting that the “blame whitey” angle is the dominant message here. Sure, blaming whitey gets clicks. Who doesn’t like a little blame whitey talk? And l’m sure one could argue that it’s implied. But overtly stated? I’m not seeing a whole lot of that. And even if l did, like l said, it’s more of a deflection than a solution. 

14 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I know identifying what group is the worst offender of anything may seem like a solution, but it’s really not. All you’ve done is identify what group may need the message of solution more than others. 

The white supremacy angle wasn’t mentioned in the article l posted. It only identified the group who is seeking to lessen the hate in their direction, but didn’t go into details about which group or groups are primarily responsible for said hate. 

I did a quick google search on “stop asian hate rally” (without quotes) and then did a Control+F search for the word “white” and 5 of the top 8 didn’t even have the word. 2 used it to mention the Atlanta shooter was white, and only one used the term “white supremacy” or a variation of it.

I’m not really getting that the “blame whitey” angle is the dominant message here. Sure, blaming whitey gets clicks. Who doesn’t like a little blame whitey talk? And l’m sure one could argue that it’s implied. But overtly stated? I’m not seeing a whole lot of that. And even if l did, like l said, it’s more of a deflection than a solution. 

So what's your solution?

39 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So what's your solution?

Like anything that involves steering a population it’s going to be a process. I’d say what’s happening is a good start. By all accounts these are peaceful rallies that raise awareness on what’s been going on and the desire for it to stop. Spread the message that these folks are part of us, they’re not as a group responsible for any of the ills of society, and they’re just trying to grind through life like everyone else.

21 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It's not so much a matter of blaming whitey  (Biden actually is whitey ) it's matter of making every individual minority group feel like they are oppressed  and join ranks with the Democrat party who promises special privileges for all of them. But realising who is responsible is a helpful idea. 51% of the murders in America are committed by 13% of the population.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I’m constantly dumbfounded by the MSM focusing on these mass shootings, while ignoring the regular inner city homicides.

According to the Chicago Tribune, there were 40 people wounded by gunshots just this past weekend and 5 were killed.

Chicago has 107 gunshot fatalities through March 15th of this year, with the vast majority being African Americans.

The Atlanta shooter killed 8 innocent people, but the MSM is polarized on just the 6 Asian Americans while hardly recognizing the 2 Caucasians that also lost their lives.

As a side note, on the same day as the Atlanta shootings their were 4 people murdered in another mass shooting in Indianapolis.

I’m going to guess this incident received minimal airtime due to the fact that the shooter was an African American. 

There’s little wonder why my faith in the media slips, as they continue to sink to a new low year after year.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m constantly dumbfounded by the MSM focusing on these mass shootings, while ignoring the regular inner city homicides.

According to the Chicago Tribune, there were 40 people wounded by gunshots just this past weekend and 5 were killed.

Chicago has 107 gunshot fatalities through March 15th of this year, with the vast majority being African Americans.

The Atlanta shooter killed 8 innocent people, but the MSM is polarized on just the 6 Asian Americans while hardly recognizing the 2 Caucasians that also lost their lives.

As a side note, on the same day as the Atlanta shootings their were 4 people murdered in another mass shooting in Indianapolis.

I’m going to guess this incident received minimal airtime due to the fact that the shooter was an African American. 

There’s little wonder why my faith in the media slips, as they continue to sink to a new low year after year.

Have you noticed the shootings correspond with when the Dems are pushing gun reform?

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Have you noticed the shootings correspond with when the Dems are pushing gun reform?

Absolutely, the MSM only pushes the headlines up our asses when the theme fits their narrative.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Absolutely, the MSM only pushes the headlines up our asses when the theme fits their narrative.

35 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Democrats push tighter gun control laws after Boulder massacre

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It's hardly even on the news.

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of bullshit when this happens the news story is about white supremacy.

10 people get shot in Colorado by a Middle Easterner and the headline is the weapon he used.

WSS

Imagine if he had a maga hat on.  The Lincoln Republican's on here would be going apeshit!😆

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of bullshit when this happens the news story is about white supremacy.

10 people get shot in Colorado by a Middle Easterner and the headline is the weapon he used.

WSS

Kamala Harris’ niece Tweeted that the shooter was a Caucasian before the details were released that the shooter was from Syria.

She then deleted the original Tweet, and received some well deserved crow afterwards.

10 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The left is using every single issue as a political hatchet.

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Kamala Harris’ niece Tweeted that the shooter was a Caucasian before the details were released that the shooter was from Syria.

She then deleted the original Tweet, and received some well deserved crow afterwards.

I wonder if she actually ate that Crow though. (Unlike Aunt K)

WSS

• Upvote 1