THE BROWNS BOARD

Another agreement with Bill Maher

This could be in politics but I think it's more appropriate here . I think the oscars have probably outlived their usefulness.

Still this seems to be the polar opposite of what he was saying that I posted on the politics board about how the grammys were completely merit based. Which I think is bullshit but…

WSS

On 3/20/2021 at 11:17 AM, Westside Steve said:

This could be in politics but I think it's more appropriate here . I think the oscars have probably outlived their usefulness.

Still this seems to be the polar opposite of what he was saying that I posted on the politics board about how the grammys were completely merit based. Which I think is bullshit but…

WSS

Are any of these awards shows legit?
They are, for the most part,  people awarding their friends awards

6 hours ago, Axe said:

The Oscars are about as useful as the Nobels at this point..

Both ruined by the left.

Well I have never thought the grammys were worth a shit but I did until recently have some respect for the oscars. The recent set of standards has erased any smidgen of credibility.

I did think Mars summary who is completely bipolar. It's ridiculous to think that the grammys are merit based.

WSS

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I have never thought the grammys were worth a shit but I did until recently have some respect for the oscars. The recent set of standards has erased any smidgen of credibility.

I did think Mars summary who is completely bipolar. It's ridiculous to think that the grammys are merit based.

WSS

Actually, I meant the Grammys were about as useful as the Nobels and Oscars.. 🤪