THE BROWNS BOARD

Everyone who voted against Pres Trump voted for this

calfoxwc

sickening. Hoorta loves his open borders.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/03/19/migrant-crisis-has-led-to-children-being-forced-into-sex-trafficking-industry-but-democrats-want-open-borders-anyway-n346533

Migrant Crisis Has Led to Children Being Forced Into Sex Trafficking Industry, but Democrats Want Open Borders Anyway

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sickening. Hoorta loves his open borders.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/03/19/migrant-crisis-has-led-to-children-being-forced-into-sex-trafficking-industry-but-democrats-want-open-borders-anyway-n346533

Migrant Crisis Has Led to Children Being Forced Into Sex Trafficking Industry, but Democrats Want Open Borders Anyway

Ya know Cal, any proof of that outside of far right propaganda?   Of course YOU  believe every word of RED STATE  as Gospel truth. And 50% of those migrants are covid infected?  Hi Mr. Xenophobe.  Prove it loser.  I'd suggest you look up data on the biggest border crossings Cal. Google 2019 for a start.  :D 

OTOH, I tolerated 5 minutes of Rush Dim-Bulb's pronouncements from the grave that Obama is still secretly puling Biden's strings- with ZERO, JACK SHIT EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS DEAD MAN CLAIMS.  

Now if you want to be sensible about it- let's give humanitarian aid to Guatemala or Nicaragua so folks living there heading north don't have to worry they'll be summarily killed.  

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ya know Cal, any proof of that outside of far right propaganda?   Of course YOU  believe every word of RED STATE  as Gospel truth. And 50% of those migrants are covid infected?  Hi Mr. Xenophobe.  Prove it loser.  I'd suggest you look up data on the biggest border crossings Cal. Google 2019 for a start.  :D 

OTOH, I tolerated 5 minutes of Rush Dim-Bulb's pronouncements from the grave that Obama is still secretly puling Biden's strings- with ZERO, JACK SHIT EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS DEAD MAN CLAIMS.  

Now if you want to be sensible about it- let's give humanitarian aid to Guatemala or Nicaragua so folks living there heading north don't have to worry they'll be summarily killed.  

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Larry you have to eat this one. You people have been screaming racist racist racist for the last 4 years. Telling the 'refugees' how compassionate and wonderful you will be and promising paradise fair treatment and a new home  With luxuries they could never dream of back in the 3rd world shithole they come from all on a silver platter, just come on up. And don't forget to bring the bambino's. Here they are.  The conditions or cages as you called them a few months ago are no nicer than they were when trump was president. Or Obama.  Too bad these poor suckers believed Joe Biden's bullshit.  But it's actually worse when people spout that crap knowing that it's bullshit just to attack trump.

WSS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry Larry you have to eat this one. You people have been screaming racist racist racist for the last 4 years. Telling the 'refugees' how compassionate and wonderful you will be and promising paradise fair treatment and a new home  With luxuries they could never dream of back in the 3rd world shithole they come from all on a silver platter, just come on up. And don't forget to bring the bambino's. Here they are.  The conditions or cages as you called them a few months ago are no nicer than they were when trump was president. Or Obama.  Too bad these poor suckers believed Joe Biden's bullshit.  But it's actually worse when people spout that crap knowing that it's bullshit just to attack trump.

WSS

p-gold-medal_56a1eb0a6e771.jpg

proud of your vote now, TDS BS'ers?

think it's funny now?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-immigrant-rape-children-killed-texas

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/03/21/previously-deported-illegal-alien-rapes-two-young-girls-one-taxpayer-relief-shot-later-problem-solved-n347545

ICE: Hundreds of illegal aliens charged with rape, other ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/inmates-rearrested-rape-california-jail-ice

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported on Wednesday that hundreds of Orange County Jail inmates on whom the agency had active detainers were re …

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Wanted for Child Rape ...

https://conservativeplaylist.com/2021/03/20/...

A felony arrest warrant for Jimenez-Salas was issued months ago, with the Mexican national charged with five counts of rape and six counts of indecency with a child. It was alleged the illegal alien had committed sexual assault against two sisters under the ages of ten.

White House Confirms Illegal Aliens Who are Convicted of ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/white...

This is Biden’s America. The White House on Monday confirmed illegal aliens who are convicted of rape, assault, DUI or drug-related crimes will not be deported. US Immigration and Customs Enforcement is preparing to roll out new guidelines that will lead to far fewer arrests and deportations. The Washington Post reported: U.S. Immigration and Customs…

On 3/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, hoorta said:

You sound a bit like a fucking psychopath. Has trump really deteriorated your mental state to this level? The bad orange man can't hurt you with his mean words anymore. 

• Upvote 4

On 3/19/2021 at 10:43 PM, hoorta said:

Chilling photos paint picture of overcrowded tent packed with illegals

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You sound a bit like a fucking psychopath. Has trump really deteriorated your mental state to this level? The bad orange man can't hurt you with his mean words anymore. 

Not 1\2 as bad as the rampant BDS has deteriorated things around here. TDS = bad. BDS doesn't exist- like hell it doesn't. Just look at the Thread titles and try and tell me otherwise.  Biden- Biden- Biden- Biden. Predicted the direction things were going to go after Joe won. I'm basically done bothering with the right wing loonies who populate this Forum.  It's a waste of my time. If you want to talk about psychopaths- there's plenty of folks who post here who fit the description. FYI. 

Yeah there's problems at the border. Tell me something I don't know. 

you love the wall, you voted for the exploding problem. and senile biden to win.

and drug cartel rapes, murders and sex trafficing.

I think Cysko has a freaking VALID POINT.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Not 1\2 as bad as the rampant BDS has deteriorated things around here. TDS = bad. BDS doesn't exist- like hell it doesn't. Just look at the Thread titles and try and tell me otherwise.  Biden- Biden- Biden- Biden. Predicted the direction things were going to go after Joe won. I'm basically done bothering with the right wing loonies who populate this Forum.  It's a waste of my time. If you want to talk about psychopaths- there's plenty of folks who post here who fit the description. FYI. 

Biden, what are you hiding? 62 days and counting without a presidential news conference

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

There’s problems at the border that was created by the senile old fuck sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

That’s something you either don’t know...or recognize.

C78DA4EC-4309-4B51-9C44-4B378F45D2C9.png

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gee whiz...you mean the hyper partisan nature of today's politics and the way we've ALL allowed the media to control the narratives not only about the politicians who all deserve every bit of the scrutiny and criticism they receive, but also about how we have been led to create enemies out of our countrymen for having opposing viewpoints - has led to tribalism and all together hard feelings? Who would have thunk it. 

It's my opinion that the people now in power should be under the microscope in all things. They should get no free passes. While I'm of no opinion that trump was good or stood for anything good his followers do have sort of a point here. The border situation is worse than pretty much ever. The children are still being "ripped away" and put in "cages" and in greater numbers and less controllable conditions.

The difference is that the influencers, instead of wringing their hands and clutching their pearls and lamenting the evil of it all are just making jerk-off motions and silly faces when it's rightly pointed out that biden is doing, in fact, worse than the guy they called literally Hitler. 

If you're not willing to acknowledge that there's really nothing to talk to you about. You've succumbed fully to blind partisanship. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Funny how the 'Lincoln Republicans' still talking about Trump.  TDS hospice.

Yes they started this thread..................................oh wait!

Those of you who voted for trumpy supported an attempted takeover based on fakey news trumpy, the newly unseated president who could not prove otherwise it in any court of law. You should all be very proud of your type of "democracy". You know, the one that is trying to disallow opposition voting by any means possible. At least you all have a cozy home 🐰🕳️.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Those of you who voted for trumpy supported an attempted takeover based on fakey news trumpy, the newly unseated president who could not prove otherwise it in any court of law. You should all be very proud of your type of "democracy". You know, the one that is trying to disallow opposition voting by any means possible. At least you all have a cozy home 🐰🕳️.

Weren’t you a self proclaimed card carrying “Lincoln Republican”?

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

2021-03-23_115010.thumb.png.329dfc23e5654a9e25c9d81dac93d23c.png

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Weren’t you a self proclaimed card carrying “Lincoln Republican”?

Nah, that was me, not Tex. The Republican party with nut jobs like Greene, rifle totin' Boebert from Rifle, and many other of their ilk has IMHO lost their way. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nah, that was me, not Tex. The Republican party with nut jobs like Greene, rifle totin' Boebert from Rifle, and many other of their ilk has IMHO lost their way. 

3stooges145larrybwvmsn.thumb.jpg.b6f4a68c4c20e71b5dbc7c07b5ba1169.jpg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

The left made our U.S. Troops sleep in a parking garage

But are spending $86 Million on Hotel Rooms to House Illegal Aliens

It will never matter to Hoorta, he’ll deflect to Boebert and all is well.

Orange man bad.  Buying drugs and alcohol for people who shit on our streets,

protect and serve, give expired food and sleep of concrete parking decks.

Hoorta only cares about Orange man bad, he grab by pussy.  Oh no.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

The left made our U.S. Troops sleep in a parking garage

But are spending $86 Million on Hotel Rooms to House Illegal Aliens

LOL! And why did they even have to sleep anywhere in Wash, DC?   Why it was your lovely non-president calling in "his" troops to whom the Coward said "I will be right there with you" (as soon as my poor little bone spurs heal). Ride'em cowgirl! 🤠

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! And why did they even have to sleep anywhere in Wash, DC?   Why it was your lovely non-president calling in "his" troops to whom the Coward said "I will be right there with you" (as soon as my poor little bone spurs heal). Ride'em cowgirl! 🤠

Eat any babies lately?