THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden falls up the stairs of Air Force one

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

You still don’t get it?

i knew your were infected.....but I didn’t realize how bad.

The BDS syndrome lies heavily on this board.   Joe can trip- but Cheetos can hardly walk down a ramp?  NO PROBLEM THERE!!!  

Question is when the # of lawsuits against the LOSER will surpass the number of court cases he's lost.  :D  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The BDS syndrome lies heavily on this board.   Joe can trip- but Cheetos can hardly walk down a ramp?  NO PROBLEM THERE!!!  

Question is when the # of lawsuits against the LOSER will surpass the number of court cases he's lost.  :D  

3 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

I’d rather see him fall down the steps 

LOL LOL

meanwhile, Pres Trump accomplished over two hundred good/great things FOR AMERICA, and after all this time,

his opinions blow because he STILL CAN'T NAME ONE GOOD/GREAT THING biden ever did for America in all his

47 years to date. and that's a fact, jack - there isn't one.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.0dc20769f4f4f4322ca5772da464cdf6.png

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

dont feel sorry for this idiot - perhaps the people who do (supposedly) "love" him like maybe... uhm... Jill Biden? can put an end to his display of decline to the whole world?

i dont know, and dont care anymore.... 

Ronald Reagan was younger when he left office and was mocked then for his declining recall 

cmon Jill call him home for his applesauce 

Trump Jr. posted a clip of Trump teeing off on the golf course, and biden hit in the head

with the golf ball and falling on the stairs ....pretty funny, I couldn't get it to post here...

That is what you should get for stealing the election.