THE BROWNS BOARD

I've been saying it for years - now it's out in the open

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

2021-03-20_124426.thumb.png.36dc38cbc969528c96900552b3e66d37.png

Yes The Post screwed up- and admitted it. Doesn't change what Trump told Raffensperger though.  Of course Cheetos is trying to make maximum political hay out of it.  In his alternate reality he did say he won Georgia.   

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/mar/16/what-trump-told-georgia-election-officials/

21 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So you don’t like our talks? Even after that wonderful narrative about 3rd grade Sherlock Holmes books and planning your vacation? Aww...

Ok, so you just willy nilly decide people are other people, even though it’s not important. That’s even more bizarre than if it was important, but you are consistent in that regard. 

And how did my gender come in to all this? I don’t even wanna know why you want to know that, and l’m not sending you dick pix.

Not sure l follow the “own the narrative” bit. So the guy who deletes posts 11 times because someone else responds and then reposts the same thing, would’t you think that’s the guy trying to “own the narrative?” After all, that’s the guy who is literally deleting the other guy’s opinion. Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do here? Share opinions and learn from each other?

And l’m glad your rolling toolbox is at a better angle now. 

LOL- and there was a huge uproar here when I deleted a post because of an outright profane personal attack. Apparently, Cal has no problems moderating his own garbage though. 

With that- I'll leave the right wing loonies here to their BDS and anti- DNC diatribes. From their POV, not a thing wrong with that.  :D  But those who point out stuff that doesn't fit their narrative well, that's TDS.  Like it's really amazing that there was only election fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania,  and Wisconsin. Those results in North Carolina are totally legit.  :)  

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Vambo said:

21 states sue Biden ...

Won't land him in jail though- keep that Canadian tar sand flowing.   I've said it before- I have no problem with the XL- as long as Canada pays for it.  

https://www.theblaze.com/news/voter-fraud-probe-foreign-nationals

Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

" The defendants hailed from 15 countries, including Honduras, France, Yemen, Iraq, Nigeria, and Canada. The first charges were filed in September 2019, and arrests have been as recent as this month. "

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/voter-fraud-probe-foreign-nationals

Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

" The defendants hailed from 15 countries, including Honduras, France, Yemen, Iraq, Nigeria, and Canada. The first charges were filed in September 2019, and arrests have been as recent as this month. "

image.png

If you’re truly interested in documented election fraud (or anyone here on the board is) here’s an excellent one stop shop.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud-print/search

To my knowledge that documents every, and l do mean every, election fraud conviction for the whole country going back to 1982. I’m looking to test that theory, so if you know of a conviction that isn’t documented there let me know. 

I spent an hour poking through a week or so ago. It’s interesting and informative.

23 hours ago, Vambo said:

21 states sue Biden ...

Waaaahhhh, we want to sent that oil to China.  :D   "The Keystone XL pipeline is supported by refineries in the Gulf Coast that export the majority of their product internationally." Though digging a little deeper, looks like Trans Canada is paying for the privilege of pumping their crap through the United States. I'll say it again- it's an environmental disaster waiting to happen, and we currently don't need this Canadian sludge. 

https://www.buzzworthy.com/10-reasons-why-the-keystone-xl-pipeline-is-a-terrible-idea/

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Waaaahhhh, we want to sent that oil to China.  :D   "The Keystone XL pipeline is supported by refineries in the Gulf Coast that export the majority of their product internationally." Though digging a little deeper, looks like Trans Canada is paying for the privilege of pumping their crap through the United States. I'll say it again- it's an environmental disaster waiting to happen, and we currently don't need this Canadian sludge. 

https://www.buzzworthy.com/10-reasons-why-the-keystone-xl-pipeline-is-a-terrible-idea/

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

Only Congress can forcibly remove a Vice President from office

The US Constitution only allows the Vice President to be forcibly removed from office via impeachment due to a high crime or misdemeanor (just like the President).

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors. (Article 2, Section 4)

Impeachment is solely the responsibility of Congress, so the President cannot unilaterally impeach the Vice President, or any other elected official in the federal government.

2021-03-21_150204.png.922d13933c5095d8ca131f87cf04deba.png

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-03-21_145922.png.99c30873f2fea189d529ab5c8cb51af1.png

16 hours ago, Vambo said:

And that has exactly what to do with the Keystone XL? Deflect much? I personally don't give a rat's ass anymore about what you (and others here who have a bad cases of Biden and Democrat Derangement syndrome) think.   BTW, you're one of the worst infected cases. Hell, Cal still can't let go of his ODS. Just keep on keepin' on that Trump won, and he's a really swell guy.  :D :D :D 

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And that has exactly what to do with the Keystone XL? Deflect much? I personally don't give a rat's ass anymore about what you (and others here who have a bad cases of Biden and Democrat Derangement syndrome) think.   BTW, you're one of the worst infected cases. Hell, Cal still can't let go of his ODS. Just keep on keepin' on that Trump won, and he's a really swell guy.  :D :D :D 

2021-03-21_115147.thumb.png.9724e6694bd59be5f32d244a07352b3b.png