THE BROWNS BOARD

I've been saying it for years - now it's out in the open

calfoxwc

sick stuff.

https://redstate.com/christopher-arps/2021/03/17/illegal-immigration-open-borders-morphing-into-democrat-party-voter-registration-drive-n345117

Illegal Immigration/Open Borders Morphing Into Democrat Party Voter Registration Drive

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You never know. By all accounts Cuban immigrants in Florida voted republican in the last election. Over time it’s hard to say which immigrants will favor which party. 

sorry woody, but the subject is ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

look up the word "ILLEGAL".

are you in grade school? attention deficit?

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You never know. By all accounts Cuban immigrants in Florida voted republican in the last election. Over time it’s hard to say which immigrants will favor which party. 

That one is pretty easy to understand. Seems like Castro has been a natural ally of the Democrat party and most of the Cubans in Florida were persecuted by him. Economic  "refugees" don't  have any shared ideology. 

WSS 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Good to see you talking to me Cal. I applaud this more mature approach. In hindsight you gotta admit deleting a post 11 times because l responded was pretty damn ridiculous. 

I don’t think illegal aliens can vote though, so perhaps l incorrectly inferred they would one day become legal voting aliens, and that was what the article was driving at. How else would they morph into any kind of voter?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Getting your schooling in Michigan does carry it's consequences ;)

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Good to see you talking to me Cal. I applaud this more mature approach. In hindsight you gotta admit deleting a post 11 times because l responded was pretty damn ridiculous. 

I don’t think illegal aliens can vote though, so perhaps l incorrectly inferred they would one day become legal voting aliens, and that was what the article was driving at. How else would they morph into any kind of voter?

I was deleting to let you know your posts ignorant. But you were too ignorant to get the message. lol

That isn't a good thing. Seriously, are you out of school yet?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Getting your schooling in Michigan does carry it's consequences ;)

LOL.

but sad. They bypass the legit subject of a discussion, and talk about a diversion to make themselves FEEL like they have a clue.

doesn't work.

I was deleting to let you know your posts ignorant. But you were too ignorant to get the message. lol

That isn't a good thing. Seriously, are you out of school yet?

Mmm hmmm... Just go with a more dignified approach in the future. Use logic and facts instead of concerning yourself with childish antics. Think of this like the public message board that it is where others can benefit from your logic and reason if you bother to give it, and you can be taken seriously if your behavior warrants it. 

38 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Mmm hmmm... Just go with a more dignified approach in the future. Use logic and facts instead of concerning yourself with childish antics. Think of this like the public message board that it is where others can benefit from your logic and reason if you bother to give it, and you can be taken seriously if your behavior warrants it. 

you post like a twerp, and can't keep up with any op. That was my point, little grade school kid

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you post like a twerp, and can't keep up with any op. That was my point, little grade school kid

Very dignified Cal, haha. I already threw my on topic comment out there. You just never know what party any immigrant group will favor over time. It could be that in 10 to 20 years they become a block of solid republican voters. It all depends on how their lives are shaped and the experiences they have with the political parties and how they play into their ideologies. No one can say for sure how that will evolve.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That one is pretty easy to understand. Seems like Castro has been a natural ally of the Democrat party and most of the Cubans in Florida were persecuted by him. Economic  "refugees" don't  have any shared ideology. 

WSS 

Not sure how you are making the leap that Castro and the Democrats are allies.  The Democrats have been discussing lifting embargo and travel restrictions which the Cuban community are against. 

Are the Republicans allies with Kim Jong-un

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Not sure how you are making the leap that Castro and the Democrats are allies.  The Democrats have been discussing lifting embargo and travel restrictions which the Cuban community are against. 

Are the Republicans allies with Kim Jong-un

Could be. Frankly you can send all those Korean refugee girls over to my house.

In all honesty I have no idea how Un and family  became the rulers of N Korea.

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Why I'm on sabbatical here, it's a huge waste of time. Just skimming the thread titles tells me everything I need to know. Thin skinned Cal deleted a thread I responded to a couple months ago because he didn't like what I wrote, and then reposted it. I wondered where my post went- until I saw the time stamp. 

If right wing conspiracy is what you're after, you've come to the right place.  If this had happened or that had happened Trump would have won. They're making the faulty assumption if they had had their way- and all those ballots they so desperately wanted tossed were Biden votes, it would have flipped the election. . 

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Why I'm on sabbatical here, it's a huge waste of time. Just skimming the thread titles tells me everything I need to know. Thin skinned Cal deleted a thread I responded to a couple months ago because he didn't like what I wrote, and then reposted it. I wondered where my post went- until I saw the time stamp. 

If right wing conspiracy is what you're after, you've come to the right place.  If this had happened or that had happened Trump would have won. They're making the faulty assumption if they had had their way- and all those ballots they so desperately wanted tossed were Biden votes, it would have flipped the election. . 

Ah, so that’s where he picked up the technique. He scored 11 deleting and reposting the same thing yesterday. It’s impressive really. Oblivious to embarrassment. Good for him. 

Conspiracy of all kinds is interesting. It’s fun to look at it from different angles and dissect it, and in the process l learn a lot. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-03-19_023646.thumb.png.f9af4a4c1526098e44fa1b65afc0b160.png2021-03-18_115112.thumb.png.0c539d913b67a20dfe03699fd92efc11.png

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta and woody/ibb are whining again.

"victims".

I'm just thankful that Tex is not a whiner.....

Dude, l complimented you. Not everyone can delete and repost the same damn thing 11 times without becoming self conscious their behavior is bizarre as fuck. That opens up all kinds of possibilities for you.

well, the reason I did it also, lol, is to show that you are probably woody. I first did that

to him and he didn't realize it for a while.

you knew it immediately.

another clue that lends to the logical deduction that you are woody, which you haven't denied yet.

lol

bird turd woodypeckerhead post(ed) like you post.

that's clue number two.

besides, you aren't sentient enough to post in my threads just to screw them up with diversions.

that's clue #3..........

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ps  Actually it seems China and North Korea are joined at the hip and we know about China and the democrats.  That can be your cue to scream Russia Russia Russia.

🙂

WSS

Not a fan of Russia or China, lump the entire Middle East in there as well, but we have to maintain some level of diplomacy with all of them or try to become the next empire.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, the reason I did it also, lol, is to show that you are probably woody. I first did that

to him and he didn't realize it for a while.

you knew it immediately.

another clue that lends to the logical deduction that you are woody, which you haven't denied yet.

lol

bird turd woodypeckerhead post(ed) like you post.

that's clue number two.

besides, you aren't sentient enough to post in my threads just to screw them up with diversions.

that's clue #3..........

“You’re some other dude!” More bizarre as fuck behavior. And now you’re explaining your litmus test on determining if l’m some other dude. That’s really fucking bizarre. That’s premeditated bizarre as fuck behavior.

And l already told you, l have one screen name. This one right here. But really, who cares? It’s a message board where people can be as open or anonymous as they want to be. Who gives a shit who l am? 

You think l joined here 7 years ago and laid low with my alter ego so l could do what exactly? What am l trying to accomplish here? And why does it matter? 

I can't explain irrational behavior. You come across as woodpecker. if you are somebody else,

not associated with him at all, then, my bad.

but you still post a good bit like him, only you spell well, are quite verbose, and he knew his gender

but you don't still.

So there is that.

You naivete is participation trophy grade school worthy, and your determination to

find some sidedoor way of disagreeing with original post subjects is just another clue.

But, woody likes the word "moron".

OTH, woody started using the fword out of frustration.

You could put me on ignore, and ignore my posts and stay out of my threads....

so grow up already.

I can't explain irrational behavior. You come across as woodpecker. if you are somebody else,

not associated with him at all, then, my bad.

but you still post a good bit like him, only you spell well, are quite verbose, and he knew his gender

but you don't still.

So there is that.

You naivete is participation trophy grade school worthy, and your determination to

find some sidedoor way of disagreeing with original post subjects is just another clue.

But, woody likes the word "moron".

OTH, woody started using the fword out of frustration.

You could put me on ignore, and ignore my posts and stay out of my threads....

so grow up already.

I enjoy our talks Cal. I know you do too. 

You still haven’t answered why it was so important to go through all the trouble to figure out if l was some other dude and why it matters. Is this something you do often? Just decide that people are different people and devise tests to determine that?

10 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I enjoy our talks Cal. I know you do too. 

You still haven’t answered why it was so important to go through all the trouble to figure out if l was some other dude and why it matters. Is this something you do often? Just decide that people are different people and devise tests to determine that?

No, you don't know that, because it isn't true. Your arrogance is superseded by your ignorance of subjects.It wasn't important. It was no trouble. I type very, very fast, it is simple. You haven't explained why you stupidly kept repeating yourself that many times. My theory is you liberals always? try to own the narrative, and when you can't

emotionally connect with a subject, have no understanding of a subject, and have zero life experiences to go by in discussing a subject, you have twerped it by going off on a slightly different direction so you can FEEL like you have your ego substantiated.

Your infantile/arrogant attempts at assuming things to buoy up your feeble ego seems obvious.

You also seem to be a glutton for attention. Just stay out of my threads and start your own, how's that?

I mean, you can't figure out your gender, but you want to counter any point with assumed argument on a slightly different point.

Also... I'm retired now, I was born a goofy comedian child, and I still have the goofy comedy. I've referred to my experiences in life - you don't seem to have any.

Hence, the similarity factors added up, I simply deduce that you are woody, mostly because I

used to read Sherlock Holmes novels in the third grade, and I'm not sure you aren't still in school.

See, I don't have to work any more - having a wonderful time. I'm doing a whole lot of reading on various subjects, overhauling our computer room, researching our vacation to the west,  re-organizing my library wall of books, and I kept passing by the computer, doing the dishes for my Wonderful Cute Wife because she is a GREAT cook and I'm not, both of us getting our vaccines and running errands.

You are not retired, and you were online the whole time ...my guess is, in school ?.

Meanwhile, we've been cleaning up the barn, moved the big roller tool box away from sitting at a 45 degree angle because of a stupid groundhog hole, I'm splitting wood here and there that I let dry out from last fall, many other things ...and I sneeze in your direction, and your posts reek of elderberries.

44 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

No, you don't know that, because it isn't true. Your arrogance is superseded by your ignorance of subjects.It wasn't important. It was no trouble. I type very, very fast, it is simple. You haven't explained why you stupidly kept repeating yourself that many times. My theory is you liberals always? try to own the narrative, and when you can't

emotionally connect with a subject, have no understanding of a subject, and have zero life experiences to go by in discussing a subject, you have twerped it by going off on a slightly different direction so you can FEEL like you have your ego substantiated.

Your infantile/arrogant attempts at assuming things to buoy up your feeble ego seems obvious.

You also seem to be a glutton for attention. Just stay out of my threads and start your own, how's that?

I mean, you can't figure out your gender, but you want to counter any point with assumed argument on a slightly different point.

Also... I'm retired now, I was born a goofy comedian child, and I still have the goofy comedy. I've referred to my experiences in life - you don't seem to have any.

Hence, the similarity factors added up, I simply deduce that you are woody, mostly because I

used to read Sherlock Holmes novels in the third grade, and I'm not sure you aren't still in school.

See, I don't have to work any more - having a wonderful time. I'm doing a whole lot of reading on various subjects, overhauling our computer room, researching our vacation to the west,  re-organizing my library wall of books, and I kept passing by the computer, doing the dishes for my Wonderful Cute Wife because she is a GREAT cook and I'm not, both of us getting our vaccines and running errands.

You are not retired, and you were online the whole time ...my guess is, in school ?.

Meanwhile, we've been cleaning up the barn, moved the big roller tool box away from sitting at a 45 degree angle because of a stupid groundhog hole, I'm splitting wood here and there that I let dry out from last fall, many other things ...and I sneeze in your direction, and your posts reek of elderberries.

So you don’t like our talks? Even after that wonderful narrative about 3rd grade Sherlock Holmes books and planning your vacation? Aww...

Ok, so you just willy nilly decide people are other people, even though it’s not important. That’s even more bizarre than if it was important, but you are consistent in that regard. 

And how did my gender come in to all this? I don’t even wanna know why you want to know that, and l’m not sending you dick pix.

Not sure l follow the “own the narrative” bit. So the guy who deletes posts 11 times because someone else responds and then reposts the same thing, would’t you think that’s the guy trying to “own the narrative?” After all, that’s the guy who is literally deleting the other guy’s opinion. Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do here? Share opinions and learn from each other?

And l’m glad your rolling toolbox is at a better angle now. 

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m a guy Cal. Born that way, happy to stay that way. Why did this even come up?

I'm not the only one who noticed "Gender - not telling" right in left margin of your posts.

strange.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm not the only one who noticed "Gender - not telling" right in left margin of your posts.

strange.

Ah, it appears that has something to do with profile information l didn’t bother filling out 7 years or so ago when l joined. I use a cell phone for brownsboarding and those things don’t show up on my end. 

Well now that that’s settled, just keep it to yourself why you wanted to know that.