THE BROWNS BOARD

Q inauguration day

I heard one of our guys on the board who is obsessed with Q talking about this period like most people republicans and democrats alike that don't give a rat's ass about Q  I did a Google search to see what it was. Sorry guys I can't really make heads or tails out of it but what I can tell you is the left wing media is just going out of their minds over it. Kind of makes you wonder who the conspiracy theory freaks really are. No not really…😊

WSS

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

With all the Democrat politicians screaming and calling out security for a non issue is really hilarious. Kind of reminds me of a snipe hunt.

I think I figured out what the name means.

Q- A Non Issue

WSS

Easy answer is that he is trumpy masquerading as God when he is really Q.🤴😂

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I heard one of our guys on the board who is obsessed with Q talking about this period like most people republicans and democrats alike that don't give a rat's ass about Q  I did a Google search to see what it was. Sorry guys I can't really make heads or tails out of it but what I can tell you is the left wing media is just going out of their minds over it. Kind of makes you wonder who the conspiracy theory freaks really are. No not really…😊

WSS

Oh, not out of my mind Steve-  there's a BIG difference in keeping track of right wing nutjobs, and obsessing over them.  In this case, ignorance is not bliss- the extreme members of this cult ARE dangerous. To the point- the House took to heart that Intelligence agencies were hearing Internet chatter that they couldn't rule out the possibility of another January 6th attack on the Capitol.   

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vidhichoudhary/2020/08/10/facebook-reportedly-has-over-3-million-qanon-users-earned-12000-from-qanon-ads-over-past-30-days/?sh=3c1059b157f8

There's at LEAST 3 MILLION of these Q nutjobs out there.  We're not talking groups of the even more dangerous Ohio Militia, Wolverine Watchmen, or Oath Keepers. Collectively, they probably only number in the thousands, or tens of thousands at most. 

Followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory believe a “deep state” of federal bureaucrats, Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities are plotting against President Trump and his supporters while also running an international sex-trafficking ring (an FBI memo released last year warned QAnon’s followers could be possible “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists”). I previously mentioned the goober who just got out jail running into a Pizza joint with a gun trying to bust up a nonexistent pedophile trafficking ring.  

BTW, Trumpie loves them.  BECAUSE, according to Q, since March 4th was the initial presidential inauguration day. Grant was the last president inaugurated on March 4th, ergo, any president that wasn't after that date doesn't count. (LOL, how's that for some serious nuttiness?)  So according to Q and the true believers- Trump is going to be "inaugurated" today, March 4th, and will be the "official" president. 16th or whatever  :D  Supposedly a few unspecified Democrats are going to be executed on top of it.  (Pelosi is probably at the top of their list)

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Oh, not out of my mind Steve-  there's a BIG difference in keeping track of right wing nutjobs, and obsessing over them.

BTW, Trumpie loves them.

Must be a Freudian slip.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Oh, not out of my mind Steve-  there's a BIG difference in keeping track of right wing nutjobs, and obsessing over them.  In this case, ignorance is not bliss- the extreme members of this cult ARE dangerous. To the point- the House took to heart that Intelligence agencies were hearing Internet chatter that they couldn't rule out the possibility of another January 6th attack on the Capitol.   

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vidhichoudhary/2020/08/10/facebook-reportedly-has-over-3-million-qanon-users-earned-12000-from-qanon-ads-over-past-30-days/?sh=3c1059b157f8

There's at LEAST 3 MILLION of these Q nutjobs out there.  We're not talking groups of the even more dangerous Ohio Militia, Wolverine Watchmen, or Oath Keepers. Collectively, they probably only number in the thousands, or tens of thousands at most. 

Followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory believe a “deep state” of federal bureaucrats, Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities are plotting against President Trump and his supporters while also running an international sex-trafficking ring (an FBI memo released last year warned QAnon’s followers could be possible “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists”). I previously mentioned the goober who just got out jail running into a Pizza joint with a gun trying to bust up a nonexistent pedophile trafficking ring.  

BTW, Trumpie loves them.  BECAUSE, according to Q, since March 4th was the initial presidential inauguration day. Grant was the last president inaugurated on March 4th, ergo, any president that wasn't after that date doesn't count. (LOL, how's that for some serious nuttiness?)  So according to Q and the true believers- Trump is going to be "inaugurated" today, March 4th, and will be the "official" president. 16th or whatever  :D  Supposedly a few unspecified Democrats are going to be executed on top of it.  (Pelosi is probably at the top of their list)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yes it's positively chaos. At least in the minds of the democrats.

But honestly I don't think you even believe it because you have to be brain damaged or insane and I don't think you are.

WSS

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I found this to be a good summary on what it’s all about and why March 4th plays into it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/why-qanon-fanatics-are-pinning-last-hopes-trump-march-4-2021-2%3famp

Ha

Business insider. Sort of the left wing blaze but… I know a lot of conservative people I haven't heard any of the mentioned this stupid March 4th Q shit. The only people screaming about it are the lefties.

WSS

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Ha

Business insider. Sort of the left wing blaze but… I know a lot of conservative people I haven't heard any of the mentioned this stupid March 4th Q shit. The only people screaming about it are the lefties.

WSS

Could it be because Trump loves him some right wing nutjobs Steve? Or the Q Cult who loves him?   Well, it's March 5th , the sun has come up, and contrary to DHB's belief Joe Biden is still the President. Really- I hope this is the death knell of the Q goobers. But they'll probably just dig up something even more outlandish. Yup, millions keep on believing the Big Lie (despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary that it wasn't) that the election was rigged. You guys can believe Trump- or the Supreme Court. Easy choice for me. 

I'll let you guys have fun in your Blaze- Red State- NewsMax- OAN alternate reality for the time being....  

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Could it be because Trump loves him some right wing nutjobs Steve? Or the Q Cult who loves him?   Well, it's March 5th , the sun has come up, and contrary to DHB's belief Joe Biden is still the President. Really- I hope this is the death knell of the Q goobers. But they'll probably just dig up something even more outlandish. Yup, millions keep on believing the Big Lie (despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary that it wasn't) that the election was rigged. You guys can believe Trump- or the Supreme Court. Easy choice for me. 

I'll let you guys have fun in your Blaze- Red State- NewsMax- OAN alternate reality for the time being....  

2021-02-22_083731.thumb.png.c4869911306577be8edf341f56f167bf.png

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2021-02-22_083731.thumb.png.c4869911306577be8edf341f56f167bf.png

Thanks for making my point.  Insurrection.com huh?  Or did you get that from I_Hate_Democrats.com?   Too bad, so sad- you have at least 46 more months to bitch. 

Do keep on worshiping the "Made in China" Golden Trumpie- truth.  LOL!!!   So you've now had four months rummaging through the weeds trying to dig up "massive election fraud".  I'll go by the unbiased independently verified count saying it's more like a couple hundred votes. But keep up the good work- or massive waste of time. It's not going to change anything. 

And tough shit Tariff Trump- they're going away. Your "Make America Great" was more like "Make America stand Alone". Another dumb ass Trump idea bites the dust.  Those tariffs hurt farmers- and plenty of other AMERICANS. So much for helping "the little guy".  https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/27/trump-trade-wars-farmers/

Going to open a bottle of my French Bordeaux tonight to celebrate.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-and-eu-suspend-boeing-airbus-tariffs-for-four-months-eu-says-11614966302?fbclid=IwAR2SRlxpx48W4HBZbj6eUDc7lviPyiJGzSlIJXjRNHNWvWmHEPMFpP8uPYY

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Too bad, so sad- you have at least 46 more months to bitch.

I would put the over/under at 24 months.

Reason being:

If Kamaltoe takes the reigns at the halfway point, she would be eligible to run for President in 2024 & 2028.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for making my point.  Insurrection.com huh?  Or did you get that from I_Hate_Democrats.com?   Too bad, so sad- you have at least 46 more months to bitch. 

Do keep on worshiping the "Made in China" Golden Trumpie- truth.  LOL!!!   So you've now had four months rummaging through the weeds trying to dig up "massive election fraud".  I'll go by the unbiased independently verified count saying it's more like a couple hundred votes. But keep up the good work- or massive waste of time. It's not going to change anything. 

And tough shit Tariff Trump- they're going away. Your "Make America Great" was more like "Make America stand Alone". Another dumb ass Trump idea bites the dust.  Those tariffs hurt farmers- and plenty of other AMERICANS. So much for helping "the little guy".  https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/27/trump-trade-wars-farmers/

Going to open a bottle of my French Bordeaux tonight to celebrate.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-and-eu-suspend-boeing-airbus-tariffs-for-four-months-eu-says-11614966302?fbclid=IwAR2SRlxpx48W4HBZbj6eUDc7lviPyiJGzSlIJXjRNHNWvWmHEPMFpP8uPYY

meanwhile, in real life,

On 3/5/2021 at 1:24 PM, hoorta said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-supporters-parade-protest-nyc

Parade of Trump supporters and counter-protesters clash in NYC; weapons seized, police officer hospitalized

News

There were multiple arrests in Times Square

23 hours ago, Vambo said:

What happened Vambo is they may be crazy- but not crazy enough to get shot by the National Guard trying to pull the same stunt.  LOL, now they're claiming Q never said that. As I said- I hope they eat themselves alive with conspiracy.  https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-turn-shills-pushed-march-4-theory-latest-prophecy-fails-1573984

"However, just like in the wake of the humiliation they received following the lack of any "storm" at Biden's swearing-in ceremony, many QAnon followers now appear to be questioning the entire radical movement and asking if they have been lied to."

On 3/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, Westside Steve said:

Whatever you say Bud. Of course now that you moved over to the dark side, everybody that doesn't hate the USA is a right wing nut job.

WSS

What the "Dark Side" may be largely depends on your POV Steve. I prefer living in reality, instead of the alternate reality one former president lives in.