THE BROWNS BOARD

Economy Expected to Grow at Fastest Pace Since 1999

Yes no doubt. I don't think you need to be mba to figure out that if you borrow 2 trillion dollars and flush it into the economy it's going to look like we're filthy rich.  Take for example a family who hasn't paid their taxes or their mortgage or their utility bills in months. All of a sudden somebody gives them a bill consolidation loan at some usury us rate and Vala everything is sunshine and roses. Until the bills for the consolidation loan start coming in and the family is still the bunch of dead beats they've always been.

The entire village can feast on seed corn and wonder what the hell happened when planting time comess.

But by all means grab the pitchforks head fire up the torches and head down  and start lynching rich people.

WSS 

44 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes no doubt. I don't think you need to be mba to figure out that if you borrow 2 trillion dollars and flush it into the economy it's going to look like we're filthy rich.  Take for example a family who hasn't paid their taxes or their mortgage or their utility bills in months. All of a sudden somebody gives them a bill consolidation loan at some usury us rate and Vala everything is sunshine and roses. Until the bills for the consolidation loan start coming in and the family is still the bunch of dead beats they've always been.

The entire village can feast on seed corn and wonder what the hell happened when planting time comess.

But by all means grab the pitchforks head fire up the torches and head down  and start lynching rich people.

WSS 

Eh, maybe probably? The article l linked is based on zero additional stimulus in 2021. It goes on to say republicans could use this data to push back on any additional stimulus this year based on simply allowing the economy to bounce back on its own. Even better news eh?

45 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Eh, maybe probably? The article l linked is based on zero additional stimulus in 2021. It goes on to say republicans could use this data to push back on any additional stimulus this year based on simply allowing the economy to bounce back on its own. Even better news eh?

Yes. So we are assuming that Wall Street movers and shakers are completely unaware of the 1.9 trillion?

Another Factor would be the fact that these rat f****** in the blue States who have been keeping the economy in a Chokehold until Trump was defeated can now take the clamps off.

But if things come roaring back and we don't hit a wall of inflation skid into the ditch of depression then it's all good. Keep your eyes on the unemployment rate because there are a couple things that can hold off inflation temporarily. One of which is an actual negative percent fed lending rate and one is lots higher taxes which are going to force more jobs offshore. Of course the quote a wise old man...

"Eh, maybe probably?"

😏

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes. So we are assuming that Wall Street movers and shakers are completely unaware of the 1.9 trillion?

Another Factor would be the fact that these rat f****** in the blue States who have been keeping the economy in a Chokehold until Trump was defeated can now take the clamps off.

But if things come roaring back and we don't hit a wall of inflation skid into the ditch of depression then it's all good. Keep your eyes on the unemployment rate because there are a couple things that can hold off inflation temporarily. One of which is an actual negative percent fed lending rate and one is what's higher taxes which are going to force more jobs offshore. Of course the quote a wise old man...

"Eh, maybe probably?"

😏

WSS

The article speaks for itself. They’re all projections anyway. For whatever reason they stated their projections were based on zero additional stimulus and reasons cited for the upturn were that the pandemic induced recession wasn’t as bad as projected and the first phase of recovery was sooner and stronger than expected. It addresses inflation, and unemployment. Just trying to pump some sunshine up asses here. 

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

The article speaks for itself. They’re all projections anyway. For whatever reason they stated their projections were based on zero additional stimulus and reasons cited for the upturn were that the pandemic induced recession wasn’t as bad as projected and the first phase of recovery was sooner and stronger than expected. It addresses inflation, and unemployment. Just trying to pump some sunshine up asses here. 

And like I said. Could be. And if so that's fine.

I don't really move my investments back and forth anyway.

WSS

16 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

you are an ass, you can keep your fake liberal sunshine to yourself, ibb woodpecker.

pretty telling that you quote the CBO only when it's liberal politically expedient.

For example, where were you when:

Biden’s Under-The-Radar Extreme Liberal Revolution - Yated.com

https://yated.com/bidens-under-the-radar-extreme-liberal-revolution

Feb 10, 2021 · The minimum wage proposal became more problematic after the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report Monday predicting that it would eliminate 1.4 million American jobs over the next four years, while lifting only 900,000 workers out of poverty.

6 Bleak Consequences From CBO’s Report on the $15 Minimum …

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/02/09/6-bleak...

The Congressional Budget Office report confirms what economists already know: A $15 minimum wage would do more harm than good. ... Hence liberal lawmakers’ Raise the Wage Act of 2021 (S. 53 .

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you are an ass, you can keep your fake liberal sunshine to yourself, ibb woodpecker.

pretty telling that you quote the CBO only when it's liberal politically expedient.

For example, where were you when:

Biden’s Under-The-Radar Extreme Liberal Revolution - Yated.com

Feb 10, 2021 · The minimum wage proposal became more problematic after the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report Monday predicting that it would eliminate 1.4 million American jobs over the next four years, while lifting only 900,000 workers out of poverty.

6 Bleak Consequences From CBO’s Report on the $15 Minimum …

The Congressional Budget Office report confirms what economists already know: A $15 minimum wage would do more harm than good. ... Hence liberal lawmakers’ Raise the Wage Act of 2021 (S. 53 .

You could’ve just asked my opinion on the $15/hr minimum wage proposal. Insults aren’t necessary, but l know it feeels good. 

I’m not in favor of it. Not at all. I apologize if not letting you know that upset you. But now you do. How’s that for sunshine?

13 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm just biding my time until the housing bubble inevitably pops and housing prices stop being so overinflated.

giphy.gif

Me too, I’ve sold 3 houses in the past 20 months and it’s definitely a sellers market.

Once the housing market goes south...I’m looking to be a buyer again.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Me too, I’ve sold 3 houses in the past 20 months and it’s definitely a sellers market.

Once the housing market goes south...I’m looking to be a buyer again.

For sure. I'm a first time homebuyer, so I definitely don't want to spend $140k on a run down dump that was going for less than $100k 18 months ago. I know that houses increase in value overall, but the market is pretty artificially inflated now. There's going to be a glut of houses in the near future when the stimmy checks stop coming and the banks are allowed to collect overdue house payments again. 

38 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

For sure. I'm a first time homebuyer, so I definitely don't want to spend $140k on a run down dump that was going for less than $100k 18 months ago. I know that houses increase in value overall, but the market is pretty artificially inflated now. There's going to be a glut of houses in the near future when the stimmy checks stop coming and the banks are allowed to collect overdue house payments again. 

I bought several foreclosures over the past 10-15 years and fixed them up and rented them out.

A good website to find foreclosures:

www.HomePath.com

58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I bought several foreclosures over the past 10-15 years and fixed them up and rented them out.

A good website to find foreclosures:

www.HomePath.com

we gave up flipping houses - bids at auctions skyrocketed, and foreclosures - stupid banks were bidding full price with the first bid so that no one else would bid against them. I actually struck up a conversation with the banker - he explained why they do it, but it was complicated..... Prices were crazy. We didn't want the hassle of renting. Probably should have, though. lol